T7 pvp server

Discussion in 'PVP Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Guld_Ulrish, Jul 3, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Guld_Ulrish Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Crismorn Guest

A server that is only patched to last day of EoF would be amazing
  3. ARCHIVED-Thetmes Guest

I would prefer last day of TSO or last day of ROK but thats just me.
  4. ARCHIVED-mopeygothic Guest

Guld_Ulrish wrote:
    i would never look back
    KOS glory days FTW!
    --

this has been suggested multiple times however, we can always pray :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Guld_Ulrish Guest

It easy to make one and as u say, it has been suggested like a milion times.
  6. ARCHIVED-Vaylan77 Guest

back to the pvp when kos came out
  7. ARCHIVED-Spektr Guest

I'd be back in an instant
  8. ARCHIVED-mopeygothic Guest

it would be amazing...
    oldskool crafting system too, and harvest-rates .. when rares were actually rare and you had the most insane oldskool recipies, attracting crafters, that likes a challenge, to the server too

what? i like killing people harvesting nodes..
    just gives the server even more of an oldskool feel
    oldskool transport system, yes you would actually have to move around across zones to get anywhere *ghasp!*
    basically make it as it was in feb 2006
    ---

sony might ask, "why T7?"
    because it is the most balanced tier in the game
    and KOS exp. pvp was awesome
  9. ARCHIVED-mopeygothic Guest

plz let us have our T7 pvp server on the oldskool ruleset!
    and you can keep your broken Nagafen, WF's and BG's - do what you want with it, because those that prefer the old pvp-systems would never look back
    att soe: think about it, you wouldnt have to patch the game or do any other maintance apart from patching the OS and rebooting every other week.
    its ftw!
  10. ARCHIVED-ysslik Guest

Something very similar was done with eq1.They made a time progresion lock server.Everything is almost like it was when it first started.And the players vote on when to progress to the next exp after the main mob is killed.also in game votes on other stuff as well.
    It can be done.The question is will the hear us and at least look in to it.When it opned they had to open a second one in like 5 hours later it was so popular.
  11. ARCHIVED-Winter12345 Guest

Crismorn wrote:
    +1 !!!
  12. ARCHIVED-Sasquatch Guest

Ever since Eq2 pvp came out, pvp is at its worst right now by far, i cant stand live, the only reason im still playing is because of Test Copy. If SoE actually made a server that was only patched to EoF i would take back everything i said and right a love letter instead. SoE this is something you really should consider, save pvp PLEASE!
  13. ARCHIVED-mopeygothic Guest

Sasquatch wrote:
    a loveletter it would be for sure.. i hope they listen
  14. ARCHIVED-mopeygothic Guest

ysslik wrote:
    a progressive server for PVE purposes would be great, that however is an entirely DIFFERENT subject - and should be a BLUE server
    we are talking about a pvp server that is perma-locked to last day of EOF or KOS for purposes of oldskool PVP only.
  15. ARCHIVED-Arckon Guest

Kingdom of Sky would be perfect this would balance PVP in the great way we all remember. Achievement points are where it all went wrong as some classes became far to powerful and others where given the shaft. Sony if you want to get your player base back to where it was this is how you do it. Stop giving all the new players from World of Warcraft and Hello Kitty island adventure every nerf they ask for and give something back to the players that have been playing since launch.
  16. ARCHIVED-Shangu Guest

if this were to happen i would come back to pvp. i left nagafen within minutes of the server transfer going live. nagafen in its current state is garbage.
    SOE, make it so!
  17. ARCHIVED-mopeygothic Guest

Shangu wrote:
    it would be truly amazing.. i know alot of people that would come back too, enjoying what was once the best pvp experience, in any online game, ever
    1. T7 was more balanced
    2. itemization wasn't flawed to the point of 3k autoattacks, endless power, mages/priests with higher-than tank survivability, absurb crit %
    3. the famesystem kept the game interesting and adrenaline-rushed
    4. the amount of zones kept openworld pvp alive
    5. less openworld transportation kept the openworld pvp alive
    6. no absurd run/mount-speed
    the only thing you need to do on this server is to reboot it now and then, how win-win is that, hm?
  18. ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432 Guest

KoS pvp was the best! I would definitely be part of that again.
  19. ARCHIVED-mopeygothic Guest

Kalian@Nagafen wrote:
    hellz yea.. let's bring eq2 to its former glory
    dot it soe, do it!
  20. ARCHIVED-Arckon Guest

There would have to be some rules with a server like this though.
    1. No transferes into the server
    2. No mounts from vet rewards with insane speed
    3. Old school transport...AKA waiting for the boat at nek docks to get to butcherblock.
    4. No PVP gear, AKA toughness. So raid gear is the best to have. Thats how it should work anyways. If you wanna be the best in PVP you gotta raid.

FYI
    Toughness gear was put in the game in order to save the scrub players from getting destryed by people who knew how to play there class. Now however a scrub player can make a tank put them in all reinforced gear and think there good. If you where to put this same player into KOS days and in full raid armor he would get destroyed by a vet in MC gear.