SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Oshkosh :D I's needs some overalls
    don't let Pijotre into that hot tub , he might's be shrinking and's getting out's of his bracelets.
    Soara2, Pijotre, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah! The animal farm sounds an awful lot like our Wildlife Waystation in southern California. Nowadays, it's one of those last resort places for critters that can't be released to the wild again, but they may be so relatively "common" that zoos might not necessarily take them in. :-/

Good for your cousin, Cy! :D

Uwk
    working up the nerve to jump into the hot tub, when licking works just fine... ;->
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oops typo I meant Tijtre should's not go into the hot tub.
    And I warn you Tonga friend that big Putty cat could's eat you's if your's not nice , he look's really hungry again ,afer all those
    cook outs.

Next time can's we goes on a cruise? a big ship won't make you's sea sick .
    I's want's to go to Hawaii again and to Jamaica.
    Or we could's get a giant airship and travel slowly over the oceans.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh! Airship! :D

I highly recommend Europe, it's really cool. :)

Uwk
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we will do a future trip to Europe somebody already requested that.
    we will need smaller vehicles for that trip so we will have a convoy of mini busses that can be transported on our private train
    and than we use the mini busses to go on day trips.
    there are still a lot more train track connections still usable here.
    the airship is cool , because you can travel lower than an airplane . you can go wale watching from above.
    just don't paint the balloon part with flammable paint and fill t with helium , don't want to go Hindenburg.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There you go! :D

Brilliant! :)

Uwk
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Air ship ? Ah, may I operate the air horn ? If it doesn't come with one, it should.
  8. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Hey Cyrrena about the switch according to your plan I was chained to Katheel but I don't mind switching.
    I think Ttobey is a lot of fun as long as you keep the GnTs flowing. So Ttobey here is the plan instead of destroying the bus how about you embrace the trip, I lengthen your chain, we accidently forget to recuff your wife and head into the hot tub on the maid bus. We can then also ask Gero to fix us a GnT fountain next to the hot tub. Maybe an illusionist could cast a doppelganger of you so your wife doesn't go looking for you :p And sorry Schmet, but we're definitely both going in the hot tub, no worries the braces are auto-tightening :)
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and you's can still eat him's as back up plan.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sorry Pijotre, my mistake, and I think Breanna will love to be buddies with Kaitheel!!
  11. Pijotre Well-Known Member

*psst* that is indeed the plan but don't tell him. I want to try the carrot first before I use the stick :p
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ahhh Wisconsin, the land of cheese and COWS!!! Schemt I think you would look adorable in overalls and I need some new ones myself, I am tired of having to order them online!!

Ahhh see Breanna, I was mistaken good thing Pijotre was here to save the day or I would have had things all messed up, you are now travel buddies with Kaitheel!!!

I like the idea of an airship trip. Maybe expand it and combine the cruise ship stops you want into the airship trip and make this our SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 BY AIR? It appears that our SPRING ROAD TRIP 2019 is going to mesh into our SUMMER ROAD TRIP 2019 with just a couple short breaks for testing of Oceansfull and Scorched Sky before we have to release our dev guests for the big rush for Tinkerfest, NoTD, Expansion, Frostfell, etc... This gives everybody plenty of time to think of places they would like to see basically anyplace in the world. We can have Geroblue design our Virtual Airship with the top of the line everything geeky, plus cheese makers and ice cream makers, and everything we like, barbecue facilities and so on. We can plan for the SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 to begin on, Saturday, April 25, 2020.

Now, without further ado ROAD TRIPPERS, since we are getting a late start today and since it is Friday, I thought we would just spend this afternoon enjoying the sights of Greenbay, WI, and have a nice meal at the Virtual 5 star Restaurant at the Virtual 5 star Resort that I have booked us into for tonight. Tomorrow, we will be visiting All Steamed Up: The National Railroad Museum. Then after lunch, we will be travelling to Oshkosh where we can see the sites and shop for our overalls. I have booked us into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa in Oshkosh as well. Sunday, we will be visiting the EAA AirVenture Museum, then porting to Baraboo, Wisconsin to visit the Circus World Museum. We will be having a Barbeque Sunday night in Baraboo before travelling to Spring Green, Wisconsin. Monday, we will be visiting Taliesin East: Frank Lloyd Wright's Perfect Country Home and The House on the Rock, these are both architectural delights!!! Then we will be heading to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin and another Barbeque. Tuesday brings us to the Wilderness Territory Wild Animal Park and then the Kalahari Water Park, YAY, more water parks!!!! Then another thing I have been looking forward to, our jaunt to Milwaukee, we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa. Wednesday we will visit the Harley Davidson Museum, YES, and then we will pop over to Mukwonago, Wisconsin and visit the Gee Funny Farm, my cousin Kathy's farm.

Thursday we move on to Mackinac Island, Michigan for FUDGE!!!!

Sit back and enjoy the ride ROAD TRIPPERS!!!
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

Kaitheel is cool, we can talk events and decorating, Gninja is very quiet shhhh. It looks like Pijotre is going to try to get Ttobey in line lets hope so, then maybe I'll take him back for the last of the trip. I was hoping to dig through his stuff while he was sleeping and find the prints for the broom mount, but he doesn't sleep much.

I can't wait for the farm, and the fudge and the 5 star food. The spa should be awesome I could go for a nice message. I may have to portal back home and grab my other half for the Harley museum I know he'd hate to miss it (huh maybe I'll just take lots of pictures)
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG Pijotre you've done a lot of quest, I thought I had done a lot.:D
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Pijotre and 2 others like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!! How are we liking the sites of Green Bay? I am so happy you are liking Kaitheel, Breanna, hopefully Pijotre doesn't become to stressed being with Ttobey or we will switch Pijotre and Pixi around, and Pijotre will have Gninja and Pixi can get Ttobey in line!!! Not sure how well a Ratonga will like being buddies with a Teir'Dal.

Here we are at All Steamed Up: The National Railroad Museum, the tour here takes approximately 90 minutes, then we will have a nice lunch before moving on to Oshkosh, where we can shop for our overalls and see the sites, after checking in at our Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa. Those that do not wish to go shopping with Schmet and I might like to stay at the resort and enjoy the spa facilities. We can meet up at the Virtual 5 Star Restaurant at say 7 pm for a nice meal?

Tomorrow, Sunday, we will be visiting the EAA AirVenture Museum, then porting to Baraboo, Wisconsin to visit the Circus World Museum. We will be having a Barbeque Sunday night in Baraboo before travelling to Spring Green, Wisconsin. Monday, we will be visiting Taliesin East: Frank Lloyd Wright's Perfect Country Home and The House on the Rock, these are both architectural delights!!! Then we will be heading to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin and another Barbeque. Tuesday brings us to the Wilderness Territory Wild Animal Park and then the Kalahari Water Park, YAY, more water parks!!!! Then another thing I have been looking forward to, our jaunt to Milwaukee, we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa. Wednesday we will visit the Harley Davidson Museum, YES, and then we will pop over to Mukwonago, Wisconsin and visit the Gee Funny Farm, my cousin Kathy's farm.

HAPPY ROAD TRIPPING!!!
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Fountain ? Oh dear, where did I put that. Oh, eki, I say eki, the blue tango, a jump to the left, and a fandango.

Nothing up my sleeve ! (riiiiip)

There ya go, one GnT hot tub. Seating, temperature variable by each seat... just don't make it cool on both side of a warm/hot area, you could get a tiny thunderstorm with rain. Or hail... Not sure as i have mispaced the owner's manual in some other dimension.

Yes, you can sit on one of the seats around the fountain. It does water splashes and water displays, so you may or may not need a rain coat. Or a full coverage rain gear, otherwise wet skin and/or fur may or may not result.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Pijotre and 3 others like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But, but, but...what will the heat do to the alcohol? :-/

Uwk
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  18. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Awesome thanks Gero as long as I don't get electrocuted I'll love it.

The heat will make it evaporate, so you get a booze on without even drinking, have you never made a sauna infusion pouring vodka on the hot stones instead of water? Its awesome!
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Gero, I think you should start on a design for the Virtual Airship for SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 (by Airship)!! I just love these overalls Schmet and I found. I bought enough pairs I should not have to order any online for a very long time!! And Schmet does look absolutely adorable. We took two chilled luggage trailers with us and filled them with cheese and ice cream so we should be good for a while since one of the places we visited agreed to deliver and install a new-fangled cheese maker prototype they have been working on and 2 Industrial Ice Cream Makers that utilize liquid nitrogen so we have it almost instantly in any flavor we want, YIPEEE!! I did not realize there were any cheese makers with Gnomes on staff designing new-fangled cheese makers, but what luck we stumbled onto one!

Today, we will be visiting the EAA AirVenture Museum, then porting to Baraboo, Wisconsin to visit the Circus World Museum. We will be having a Barbeque tonight in Baraboo before travelling to Spring Green, Wisconsin. Monday, we will be visiting Taliesin East: Frank Lloyd Wright's Perfect Country Home and The House on the Rock, these are both architectural delights!!! Then we will be heading to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin and another Barbeque. Tuesday brings us to the Wilderness Territory Wild Animal Park and then the Kalahari Water Park, YAY, more water parks!!!! Then another thing I have been looking forward to, our jaunt to Milwaukee, we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa. Wednesday we will visit the Harley Davidson Museum (YES!!), and then we will pop over to Mukwonago, Wisconsin and visit the Gee Funny Farm, my cousin Kathy's farm.

Then on Thursday, Mackinac Island, MI for FUDGE!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* If anybody has anything else for Michigan, let me know as I don't see anything else on my list and it could be I am just overlooking it!

**SIDE STORY ABOUT THE EAA AirVenture Museum**

When my grandparents moved back to the US for the last time, in the mid to late 1970's and my grandpa had retired. He decided that he was going to learn to fly planes. He was 65 years old when he got his private pilots license. Within a year he decided he was going to build his own airplane. He bought the plans for a Stitz Playmate and began the process of building the plane. At every phase of the building the plane was inspected by FAA inspectors and given the highest marks for safety and craftsmanship. My grandpa was meticulous and a perfectionist. The wings of these planes are made of wood which he hand carved, he bought the engine block and all the parts and assembled it himself, he bought the fabric or skin for the plane and covered the entire plane himself, he painted it himself, he built this entire airplane piece by piece in his backyard. There is an entire photo album including the FAA inspection reports, of that build, and the first and last flight my grandpa took in that plane 2 months prior to his death of prostate cancer on Christmas Day, 2001, in the EAA AirVenture Museum. He also completed the build of a second of these planes for a friend of his who died of colon cancer 5 years earlier, this held up completion of his own plane. There is also a photo album of his friend supervising him completing the plane for him in the museum. My grandpa had joined the EAA and had eventually became the chapter secretary, then the state secretary, then he was hand carving awards for his local chapter shaped like the state with a hand molded metal plaque with the winners name and what the award was for and the date, for their annual fly-in it started with 10 plaques, by the time he died, he was making more than 200 of these a year and was trying to teach other men to do it and do it correctly, no half-assing when my grandpa was involved. There are 2 of these plaques on display in the museum as well.

**END OF SIDE STORY**
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Actually, I was substanionally confused. My tiny brain kept leaping between a booze fountain and a hot tub. So I gave up and combined them.

Here is a better idea, I think.

A hot tub, with gin and tonic dispensers by each seat.

( No, I didn't realize what GnT stood for. Really. )