SPRING ROAD TRIP!!!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

I am loving Kaitheel so far, we've been working on a set of plans to decorate the virtual tour bus. I can't wait for you all to see it, it's great.

I want Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream with a huge pot of coffee. Ice cream and coffee are the perfect combo :D

Cool side story about your grandpa, I can't wait to see it in the museum.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, me neither! :D

And I agree about the ice cream/coffee, though I'm not terribly wild about "unadulterated" coffee (though I can chomp down on chocolate-covered espresso beans by the handful [with no real effect; if I want to sleep, no caffeine is keeping me awake beyond the initial boost. Kind of scary on long road trips...], and I love Thai coffee. Go fig'), so I'd be more likely to combine the two in an iced coffee "float" with vanilla ice cream. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Soara2 like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

YUM coffee float, I could go for that, we'll add that to the list when we go to our meetings.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Either vanilla or chocolate will work. :D

Uwk
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Ok I just bought 4 more giant prestige houses for each server so I can store all the stuff I bought so far and hopefully
    what I will get during the rest of this trip.
    Today I had some time at home eating some chocolate covered strawberries I got for mothers day
    My husband made a nice salmon dinner and now I HAVE to watch " Game of Thrones".
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

OOOO Sherries Berries yes yum, I get those too!

We are saving Game of Thrones so we can binge watch, so no spoilers please ;)
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

who's that tall guy in the very back of the bus ?
    never saw's him.
    ......... he sais his name is Caith.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Welcome to the SPRING ROAD TRIP CAITH … nice of you to join us completely voluntarily!!!

Today ROAD TRIPPERS we are in Spring Green, Wisconsin, visiting Taliesin East: Frank Lloyd Wright's Perfect Country Home and The House on the Rock, these are both architectural delights!!! Then we will be heading to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin and another Barbeque. Tomorrow brings us to the Wilderness Territory Wild Animal Park and then the Kalahari Water Park, YAY, more water parks!!!! Then another thing I have been looking forward to, our jaunt to Milwaukee, we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa. Wednesday we will visit the Harley Davidson Museum (YES!!), and then we will pop over to Mukwonago, Wisconsin and visit the Gee Funny Farm, my cousin Kathy's farm.

Then on Thursday, Mackinac Island, MI for FUDGE!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* If anybody has anything else for Michigan, let me know as I don't see anything else on my list and it could be I am just overlooking it! Perhaps our new ROAD TRIPPER Caith has someplace he would like to go?
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok Caith is my buddy he snuck on to the buss because he heard its so much fun.
    He was afraid you put him into chains, and he want's some fudge too.
    I showed him an empty compartment on the sleeping bus.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When my dad's side of the family had many members in Michigan, I'll never forget going to my grandparents' place there when my cousin was using the basement for her large/exotic animal veterinary research project...at the time, studying the group dynamic behavior of howler monkeys. In Michigan. In the winter. Hence, being down in the basement (BIG basement; I was a very small kid, I could be misremembering, it could've been at the university where Grandpa taught, but a really big indoor room, downstairs), which could be warmed up for them much better than being outside, but oy! The noise, among other things... "HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! WOO WOO WOO WOOOOOT!" In chorus... :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

sounds like my house
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Coffee does a number on me. Wont keep me awake, unless I am trying to sleep. Then my eyes keep popping open.

Anywho, without Further Ado, who couldn't make it. I found some nice fudge ice cream and a box of cool chocolate chip cookies to put the ice cream on. Plastic and ceramic plates to place it on, and some spoons to eat the ice cream with.

Any one want some ?
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

Me, me, me I do :p

There is other things to do, mostly see in Michigan. I've never done this but from what I hear it's pretty if people like to site see they have a cruise type ship that does the shoreline and does Picture Rocks and the Lighthouses. Maybe a bit boring for this trip.

There is also Frankenmuth which is a Bavarian village lots of places to go shopping and some good restaurants. They also have Bronner's which is a HUGE Christmas store I've been in that place it's amazing I forget how many square feet it is but it is HUGE!!!!!! Maybe we should hit that place later in the year when it gets closer to Frostfell.

Coffee does absolutely nothing to me I can drink a pot and go right to sleep no problem. My other half tells me if they took my blood it would probably come out coffee LOL
  14. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Further Ado... what a great toon name! ;)
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Yes Frankenmuth if you want some ginger bread architecture
    this place is a little to colorful , but the looks are right for a Bavarian village
    and more sweets.
    ( looks down on little round tummy ) there goes my girly figure .

other European towns in the US as far as I have found them are Solvang in California ( Dutch)
    Leavenworth Washington state.( now this is how I think a Bavarian village should look like.
    And another nice one is Oldenburg Indiana.
    this town is very catholic and it shows , it's nickname is the village of spires ( lots of churches ) meaning lots of bell towers.
    Even the street signs are in English and German .
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

No chains, he is welcome aboard. Ttobey was really the only one trying to escape!! Not sure why since Mrs Ttobey and his Frenchies are along for the ride as well.

Gero, pick ME!!!! I am not a coffee drinker but your ice cream sounds delightful especially on chocolate chip cookies. *makes note to hire a baker*.

*giggles* Rosy did you just pick the name for my 3rd and final character on Kaladim? Perhaps Without FurtherAdo?
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Helloooooooooo ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

Today we are in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin at the Wilderness Territory Wild Animal Park and then on to the Kalahari Water Park, YAY,it was about time for another water park!!!! Then we will be traveling to Milwaukee and another thing I have been looking forward to, we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa, and tomorrow we will visit the Harley Davidson Museum (YES!!). Breanna, have one of the French Maids pop you over to get your Spousal Unit for this leg of the journey. And then we will pop over to Mukwonago, Wisconsin and visit the Gee Funny Farm, my cousin Kathy's farm.

Then on Thursday, Mackinac Island, MI for FUDGE!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* I absolutely adore Fudge with walnuts *does the Snoopy Dance*, I can hardly wait!!!! I make a chocolate fudge and substitute some of the cream with Bailey's Irish Cream and I make another one and use Irish Whiskey, anybody that has ever had these absolutely love them and leave feeling AB FAB. Thank you for the suggestions Breanna, there is never a wrong time for anything Frostfell related, just think of all the things house related we can pick up and we would not have to go to a meeting!!! So, after Mackinac Island, we will do the cruise ship that does the Shoreline, Picture Rocks, and Lighthouses.

Friday, we will go to Frankenmuth, and when we all have all the house items we want, we will move on to Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park!!!!

Oh this ROAD TRIP is even better than I thought it would be, this is so exciting!!!! And what great traveling companions to have, I could not ask for anybody better to go with. *ROAD TRIPPER GROUP HUGGLES*
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think I'll send a Cabana Boy to grab him LOL if I send 1 of the French Maids well.......

This is a fun road trip, even though it's virtual it would be pretty cool to do irl although would probably take YEARS!

The chocolate fudge with baileys sounds yummy!!!! My Grandma used to make some awesome fudge of course grandma's always make the best of everything she'd put nuts in hers. Our old landlord from our first shop used to make Peanut Butter fudge and she'd bring a batch in for us every time she made it, got me hooked on peanut butter fudge.

We should do Greenfield Village while in Michigan too I forgot about that place it's sort of cool they have the Henry Ford Museum with all the first ever cars, and old timey stuff like how they lived back in the olden days. Depending on when we go they have all different events, like glass blowers, blacksmiths and stuff like that not quite renaissance (which is much better) but older like early 1900's
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Danish, actually; trust me, we went there on our honeymoon trip (L.A. to Monterey and back :D). It was awesome. :)

Renaissance Faires may be a newer concept than an early 1900s re-creation village, but the Renaissance in Europe was way before the 1900s... ;->

Uwk
    /kitty_maven
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member