Siren's Grotto: Dissension

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Errrorr, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Zizinana Active Member

hmm... I killed genra and talan in hard mode but Psyllon'Ris didn't become active.. Am I missing something?
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Just to be sure:

-You used Dispel Magic to break down the barrier during Gen'Ra until the other names joined in, then you defeated them all, right?
    -You waited until you could stabilize the Combine portal on Talan and then killed him?

If you've done both in the same instance, the barrier will drop when you approach him.
    Zizinana likes this.
  3. Zizinana Active Member

Yes, I killed Genra and the war council. And stabilized the portal on the Talan. Since I killed in hard mode for the first time, I received two achievements. But the lattice to the final name does not open. Maybe
    I need to touch something?
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

It automatically comes down when you approach it. There's a message about the barrier being weakened enough that he can get loose. I wouldn't know why it isn't doing that when you beat both challenge modes.
    Zizinana likes this.
  5. Zizinana Active Member

Well, thanks for the reply, I'll try again in a couple of days!
  6. Celestia Well-Known Member

lol i didn’t even see this thread when I asked. Oops.
    Riverbear likes this.
  7. Riverbear Active Member

Awesome!
    Lovely to see this response.
    So nice for me to have been off-the-mark on this thread topic.
    - good stuff :)
  8. girney Active Member

how do you stabilize the portal? do you click on it?
  9. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

After the big blue message appears saying that Combine soldiers are coming in from the portal, you will have a right-click option to stabilize the portal itself.
    girney likes this.