Ship me out to California

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ColbyJack, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Poofe Active Member

Naw, my intent wasn't to imply you had anything to do with it, I was just offering Colby for slave labor and knew of at least one project that needed to be done.
    Ceyllynn and ttobey like this.
  2. Katz Well-Known Member

Are you new here? Please change your point of view away from "we" and "paying customers". You are speaking for yourself and not everyone else. Most of us in this thread know what Ttobey does and are used to his sense of humor and interaction with us. He acts like an actual human being and not a public relations robot. He is not our enemy. He is a fungi! Ermmm I mean fun guy!

Anyhow..... * wanders off to do something somewhere* ..:p
    Prissetta, Spindle, Xillean and 3 others like this.
  3. Adevil Well-Known Member

Ever think that harassing the animator in a thread that was created more as a jest than serious is a good way to get an answer? You may not have noticed, but the thread doesn't have [TLE] on it, because it has nothing to do with the TLE servers and their issues.
    Prissetta, Spindle, Xillean and 3 others like this.
  4. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Some people hit the 'dev post tracker' and will GLADLY derail so they can throw in a reply about their own special issue in an attempt to get devs attention. You know, opposed to sending a PM directly to a relevant developer, starting a well formed thread or replying to a relevant ongoing discussion.

While I appreciate the "starship troopers" huge boss mob I am still waiting for the Cthulhu/giant floating Amygdalan head mob.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  5. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Now, why you gotta go with "slave labor" instead of "overenthusiastic aims to help". One of them makes me not want to do it, the other one makes me all happy I might be rewarded with a pat on the head and a lack of credit on the final result.

Ttobey, if I visit and draw a thing can you make it into a mount for me?
    Spindle, Lateana and Ceyllynn like this.
  6. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Quesogrande the Rat wants a daedallus mount to enslave. He promises to feed it troll meat ;)
    Prissetta, Spindle and Ceyllynn like this.
  7. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

That sounds too difficult to draw.
    I can do like... maybe a log? Or a balloon? Sommat like that.
    If it's easy like that maybe I can even model it! And animate it! Or sommat.

Probably not tho.
    Zukira, Ceyllynn and Aivet like this.
  8. Adevil Well-Known Member

You just want to play with the sound effect that a balloon can make when it's expelling air, don't you?
    Prissetta and Ceyllynn like this.
  9. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I mean, a single helium balloon would be a good mount too!
    You can release it in fancy colours, and maybe different inflation amounts or sizes, or string colours....
    or...

yeah, or maybe you're right.
    :oops:
    Prissetta and Ceyllynn like this.
  10. Aivet Well-Known Member

One log mount, please. Or a log backpack. I'm not fussy.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  11. Rainmare Well-Known Member

I am known to the Guides of majdul (or at least a few of them), and to my fellow guildies, as The Loredork, for my extensive delving into the lore..indeed we have been trying to piece together the history of Mayong, how Lucan became a revenant, we know now 2 of the deities Theer dealt with that became the Runes in his battle and what thier realms were. We want to know what became of the Crusade the dwarves went on. heck I want to know what's going to potentially happen with Meldrath the Malignant now that he's got his new super metal clockwork body. I was thrilled to see altars to Thoxule Paells during the E.Marr diety line...cause I knew who that was hehe. I look forward to seeing the Tower of Arcan'see, and to maybe find out the realms of those other two ancient deities. and that's just big stuff. I would love to see how a Glaufaye became Queen over the dwarves. who is going to run the Dark Gears now that Blackbolt and his Apprentice are gone? who might take up the mantle of Grand Artificer? How will the Maldurans react to Erollisi day, since they didn't know about Frostfell? So many stories and questions. So many secret plots to unravel (I'm looking at you, Kyle Bayle...I know your attempted Matricide isn't the only plan you had up your sleeve) Will Antonia and her loyal Ranger friend reveal their feelings and maybe see a new King on the Qeynosian Throne? it might suit to help keep the throne from Kyle. heh I could picture myself at Daybreak sitting in a room with a single desk lamp pouring over texts and books and notes...
  12. Poofe Active Member

Shhhhh, it's okay. You will be taken good care of. They'll love your enthusiasm and you can leave whenever you want. Just wear this collar and eat this cheese.
    Ceyllynn and ColbyJack like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Xianthia, Katz, Taiyla and 2 others like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yes we can make a thing.
    Prissetta, Kittybock and Eles like this.
  15. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Prissetta, Zukira and Eles like this.
  16. Xerikton Active Member

I see a large hamster exercise wheel in colbyjack's future. :eek:
    Prissetta, Ceyllynn and Eles like this.
  17. Poofe Active Member

That would be a fantastic mount! Ratonga ball of Doooooooom
  18. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

noice
  19. Spindle Well-Known Member

Dearest Loredork, paragraphs please. Or line feeds. My trifocals just fogged up lol had to c&p to notepad for editing.

PS thank you for being the Loredork
    Prissetta likes this.
  20. Squeecha Senior Guide

I still like the balloon option.. long as we tie several of them to Colby's tail.
    Prissetta, Zukira, Adevil and 2 others like this.