Ship me out to California

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ColbyJack, Feb 2, 2016.

1. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I should be shipped out to visit Daybreak in California. It's not looking likely to happen soon, so I think Daybreak should pony up and fly me out to visit for many reasons!

1. I come with edible goodies including, but not limited to : cheese, maple syrup, maple sugar candy, cheese, hard cider bread, cheese, chicken pot pie, and strawberry rhubarb pie. And cheese.
    2. I wants to visit and see everyone there and hang out and have a good time.
    3. I'm willing to sing karaoke in front of other people, and I tend to be drunk after two drinks. I'm cheap entertainment!
    4. Put me to work. If it's terrible, then fire me. If it's good, then I don't need paid!
    5. Insert sommat here about marketing and PR and other exciting corporate buzzwords.
    6. I used to be a professional clown. Have someone you want to embarrass? I can bring face paints and balloons!
    7. I don't take up a lot of space, and I have near crippling anxiety, so no need for much food! Cram me in some spare cupboard or under a desk or sommat. A pillow might be nice, though.
    8. I'm just an amazingly awesome person and you won't regret meeting me.
    9. Have I mentioned cheese yet and bribery via other edible delights?
    I can maybe answer questions.
    Maybe.
    Or sommat.

Chat amongst yourselves or support my efforts or Iunno.
  2. Eles Well-Known Member

why not visit Universal studios, Disneyland or Seaworld :p
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

All possibilities, I suppose, but I don't really do well with large theme park environments.
    Heck, travel at all is a terrifying thought if I'm completely honest. But I'm willing to face my fears for the sake of a game I have passion for.
    Prissetta and Jaden like this.
  4. Spindle Well-Known Member

Best darn resume I've seen in a long time.

I LIKE cheese ))
  5. Rainmare Well-Known Member

I could say they should bring me over...I am a lore bloodhound and would be happy to entertain the devs with legends and stories of Norrath they might not even be familiar with! let me help the stories...see the Big Book of Lore. I'm sure Kaitheel would love a built in humanoid lore fact checker :p
  6. Eles Well-Known Member

Save EQ2 please :D

I think when Developer Vhalen left a big book. I rememeber that some friends told me and probably Rapha the lore keeper would know more about this and that book really exists. I'm just sad that after Vhalen left and the current last 3 expansion the lore is really messed up. There are not even more History and Lore channel.

And that is sad because I got interested in this game because of the Lore, I found fascinating the stories about Mistmoore, the Origins of D'lere, etc.

Now we are just grinding in order to discover some easy lore and complain about itemization, lag, ethereals, etc.

[IMG]
  7. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Lore has always been so fascinating to me, but I'm terrible at it.
    I really miss the subforum we used to have, just because it was neat to have an expansion release and people immediately settle in to write it into the timeline and explain the why behind the expansion. It just made it deeper, and some of my favourite questlines are still ones that I remember all of the backstory for.
    Prissetta and chattie like this.
  8. Aivet Well-Known Member

Dear ColbyJack,

Thank you for your feedback with regard to your journey to California.

We appreciate that some customers have queries about their journeys and we would like to assure you that all precautions are taken during your travel. We would like, therefore, to take this opportunity to state that the noises coming from your luggage are perfectly normal, and absolutely nothing to be worried about. Furthermore, we would like to state that we have a very strict policy on stowaways and there is, without question, no chance of anyone of any description whatsoever (up to and including dark elf bards) managing to conceal themselves within your luggage. Our security staff are professional, highly trained, and in no way susceptible to being distracted by a dark elf bard with cheese, whisky, attractive members of the public, a small bag of platinum coins, an unnecessarily sharp dagger, and/or shinies.

Thank you for choosing us for your travels, and we hope that you choose us again for any of your transport needs.

Yours faithfully,
    Aivet Your friendly travel staff.
  9. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I'm in no way suspicious of any sounds coming from any of my luggage and I assure all the staff it is nuffink but cheese.
    If they open my bags, it's because I'm a master cheese sculptor on my way to a cheese competition and I have a great fondness for dark elf bards (notice the loving detail on that taut buttocks).
    GrunEQ likes this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Why does the fact that you were a professional clown not surprise me at all?
    I have a fear of rhubarb.
    Moonpanther, Prissetta, Siren and 6 others like this.
  11. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I have no idea, I don't seem like the type.
    :rolleyes:

I've got such a MASSIVE RAINBOW BALLOON HAT scheduled for your head if I ever get out there.
    And you can't hide from me.
    I'll bribe someone to plant cheese in your pockets.
    Prissetta, HaphazardAllure and ttobey like this.
  12. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Ship me out to California and I'll take Ttobey to feed the ducks.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Phatkins and I already do that.
    Siren and Kuulei like this.
  14. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Who wears the suit?
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We've moved on. I wear the fox suit with the whirring tail and he gets the hoppy frog suit.
    Prissetta likes this.
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Frog eating fox mount confirmed for 2016. #Whatthefox
    Xillean and ttobey like this.
  17. Poofe Active Member

Here's the free labor you guys need to fix itemization in KoS. Let's make this happen!
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Well that took less time than I bet on.
  19. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

w0rd!
    I know nothing of coding or itemization or what is computer but I guarantee I will make a solid effort!
    Or get fired trying!
  20. Daedallus New Member

well, stop betting on it, and give us an update, or even an acknowledgement that its an issue. because right now we're offended you even took the time to reply instead of something involving customer service.