Ship me out to California

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ColbyJack, Feb 2, 2016.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think most people here should always be wearing a safety harness, the white ones where the arms cross over and buckle together in the back.
  2. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

maple we can go with it... but i think it's a bit much wood for that poor naked rat tobey... cold, shrinkage etc...
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Woahh there, Giving us wood is one thing, but no bdsm!
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  4. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

You know you love us! ;P
  5. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

So I had a terrible day at work.

We finally decided to get a mess of heavy, wet, slushy snow all at once, and I had to drive in to work, and at one point my car was travelling perpendicular to the road and taking up both lanes. Whatevs. Passed by two car accidents, another one further down knocked out some power, everyone is out shopping cuz SUVs are fearless with ice and 8ft visibility.
    No one wants to leave the store and people are in bad moods and I just want to slog home.
    Finally get home, pour myself some cardboard cereal (with crunchy bits!) and see that Ttobey has plonked a nekkid ratonga onto an entire tree and makes my night instantly better.

I still think I need to visit, though. My design CLEARLY is a log with like five, six leaves.
    Not an entire tree.
    Sheesh, Daybreak should be concerned about being green; that one tree could make, what, seven mounts?
    Ceyllynn and Prissetta like this.
  6. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

How many flying logs have you sat on?
    None.
    Trust me, you need a harness.

Beech logs are noble beasts but they can be feisty and before you know it you're bucked off and plummeting to an early death.

Beech logs: more dangerous than riding a dragon.
  7. Xerikton Active Member

the flying tree could be the new guild mount or rather buss. the naked rat was a turn off though. a hat would have been nice.

the legal department agrees it needs a harness. enough said.

I have just one question: how do you turn that thing?
    Ceyllynn and Prissetta like this.
  8. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Did someone mention wood and bdsm ? Where?
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  9. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Well, wood and safety harnesses.
    Same difference?
    Ceyllynn and HaphazardAllure like this.
  10. Aivet Well-Known Member

Depends entirely on the number of studs.
    ColbyJack likes this.
  11. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Awwsnap, never offer me an unspecified number of studs, because I want them all!
    I hope they're all of the elfin variety, any flavour, with nice butts and possibly some man-buns in there.
    And all for me.
    :3
    Aivet likes this.
  12. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Next Bristlebanes turn all the mounts into balloon animals.
    Spindle likes this.
  13. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

If I make it out to Daybreak, I will steal a computer and I will make this happen.
    In a sneaky manner.
    Then, instead of telling anyone, I will make massive balloon creations of all the devs and put them in their cubicle chairs so they all have balloon doubles.
  14. Aivet Well-Known Member

What do you call 10 elves on a log mount? A stud branch.
    Xerikton and ColbyJack like this.
  15. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

While you are at it, Colby, change the Bristlebane day's Daily to something like:

Die to a grey mob (0/5)
    Get 1,000,000,000 points of falling damage.
    Harvest rares (0/10)
    Accomplish Transmuting Levels (0/3)
    Flirt with friendly NPCs in different zones (0/10)
    Aivet likes this.
  16. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

One step at a time; gots to get out there first.
    Think a mass e-mailing of the head of Daybreak would do it? Everyone get on that.
    Stat.
    Prissetta and Smallcorners like this.
  17. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

hmmm manbuns... yeah no thanks, all yours! sames with those prissy elf "men"... now give me a good eq1 barb in a kilt... yeah... yes I'm saying I find most of the eq2 males "girly" sorry... but hey more for you right?!
    ColbyJack likes this.
  18. d1anaw Well-Known Member

Hey if anyone should get to go, it should be hubby and I. We had to make the painful decision to move to Las Vegas from San Diego because it just got too expensive. I'm a native Californian and I'd go back in a nanosecond if I could afford to. But we will be in Escondido in April for faire. It just gets more and more difficult to make that drive back each time.
    Prissetta likes this.
  19. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I'm a San Diegan who has moved to Utah. I totally feel your pain. It's like I've been exiled. AND carnage flagged :(
    Prissetta likes this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You would hate it here today. It's 84 degrees out right now. Not a chance of snow flurries today.
    Prissetta likes this.