Server move poll on Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Montag Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle isn't really overpopulated at all. It's just the servers are way weaker now. :/

Other servers need merged badly. Even Freeport is underpopulated.
    Siren, Wirewhisker and Mizgamer62 like this.
  2. Iren Active Member

I payed to move from permafrost waaaay back, then permafrost merged with someone else,
    why cant you just cut the servers down, its not like housing isn't instanced,
    merge the others , have 2 servers then people can y'know grp and stuff
    Mizgamer62 and Wirewhisker like this.
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

This^^ Actually, I played on Freep back when we were merged with Bazaar....the only real issue it caused was the naming scheme. Hmm, then again, I do still see folks running around with odd consonants added at the end of their name. I just figure they were part of a server merge or they need to buy a vowel ;)
    Iren and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Thyrana New Member

You actually have EQ2 in your shops? I live near Chicago and havent see EQ2 in probably 4 or 5 years on the shelf
  5. Kristabella Well-Known Member

I hope they come soon with free server move tokens, I can't wait to move off of it. Every day now it's the same 4-6 people that start general chat arguments about government and war. Then they get the server going, and 14-20 more join in, I can't keep ignoring all these people. I can't even see the players who are asking things in chat or want to group any more. They dominate the general server chat, and there is little chance of getting the channel back now. This has been going on for more than 2 weeks. They should really start their own channel and get off General Chat.

Please offer us free tokens to move. I need General Chat on, not only to find groups, to get info I need, to help people with info they need, and to see the Guide Events. I feel like George Jetson... Jane...Get me off this crazy thing!!!
  6. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

So...what were the results of the poll, pray tell?
    Inyuyasha, CoLD MeTaL and Mizgamer62 like this.
  7. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

10+ days later, still no news?
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  8. Bludgeoner New Member

It was really just a population poll, to gauge how many people are playing on AB. hahaha

Just server merge already, why pitter patter around like you do...

The longer you delay and wait, the smaller the world gets.

You've Squandered so many great ideas from players over the years, to come back with what you do. A free character transfer (maybe) for players playing on the highest population server you have.

Seems all the quality staff SOE once had, is just gone.
  9. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they handed out tokens on AB from what I hear. No response in the thread just because everything is a secret with them.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  10. Strings Well-Known Member

Yes we all got 100 free tokens and golden armored duck mounts.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! :D:D:D

No. ;->

Uwk
    who just now got the poll on his AB kids, but haven't been on there for awhile now...each one voted "no"
    Wirewhisker likes this.