Scourge Keep Bosses

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Lea Plath, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

When I ran this AM, I made sure not to spawn her. Not one of my fave bosses in there.
    Choose the Glutton instead, he is same tier.
  2. Raenius Well-Known Member

When she tells you to "flank" make also sure you hit her if you are in position, seems to do the check.
  3. Amfish Active Member

So urmm yea... Yegigoth HM has a fun mechanic to it!! Do NOT use any of rallos zeks abilities while fighting him. Maybe its just HM but could be both, either way, used the new one from the tithe points and got an absolutely wonderful KB across the zone =D

Which ever Dev put that in, thanks! you are lovely people!

Also on a side note.... he only ever seems to be dropping A wrist called Siphoner, or another wrist called Wristlet of Spirits. Killed him 5 or 6 times now and nothing else, just those two items. is his loot table funky or are we just really really reaaallly unlucky?
  4. Lea Plath Active Member

Oh my god that is amazing!

It also makes perfect lore sense. These abilities come from the gods of war, whose champion you are fighting.
  5. Sogapa Active Member

I ran into this issue as well the first time I fought her. In the AS, I pulled her out of her room and down the hall. When she told me to get back, I went back to her spawn point, which worked fine. Most likely you just have to get back a certain distance away, but I was a certain distance away and out of line of sight...