Scourge Keep Bosses

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Lea Plath, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Tsurupettan Active Member

You're right. Didn't get either. Nice that they let you do both if you have the quest. I am overall pretty enthused by this zone, lots of neat little secrets and options.
  2. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Hey Chrol, I completed two of the timed quests for this zone and got keys (croc eggs and the kill 100 orcs one). When I inspected/unpacked, I got ToT chest keys ( a gold and a platinum). Is this intended?
    Eliziana likes this.
  3. Lea Plath Active Member

I've killed my first mob in the heroic. Yallesulich.

First of all, make sure every player in the party has a maidens scream hotbarred.

He spawns above the cauldron and you have to pull him away from it to damage him. He spawns an add every 20 seconds or so. It doesn't attack for like 5 seconds, but if it does he does double damage and basically one shots you. You get an orange text the first time to click your maidens scream to stop the add attacking, but after that you just have to keep an eye out.

He also does a nasty debuff that makes everything cast/attack super slow. No idea how to deal with it. And every time someone dies he gets harder.
  4. Lea Plath Active Member

And my second mob, the Glutton.

Basically a tank and spank. He starts off normal, but at about 20% or so he runs to the first spot and takes 25% less damage. At 60% he runs to the door and takes 50% less damage. At 40% he charges to the far wall and takes 75% less damage. At 20% he runs to the feasting hall and takes 100% less damage unless stunned.
  5. Lea Plath Active Member

Pantak/Bandak are a tank and spank that gain increments when they take damage. When one gains an increment, the other loses one. When one gets to 20 they kill you all. Basically just keep swapping between them to keep increments on each low and when one dies the other can just be burned down.
  6. Dindemad New Member

For the slow casting, he creates a fog, pull him away from it and stand out of it, you'll be able to cast fast again.
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Last night I spawned Pork Chop. First attempt...got him down 1/3 of his health, then he went immune. I had to break the encounter as I could find nothing anywhere to make him attack-able again. Second time, got him to 1% of his health left, then he went immune again. Once again, could find nothing to make him attack-able so had to break the encounter again. Third attempt he went down like nothing. Do not know if the first two attempts were glitched, but was quite annoying to sit there beating on him at 1% of his health and not be able to take him down.

Spawned the two named at the throne, and had difficulties with them. The caster would not take any damage, and he cast a totem that was attackable, but had a TON of hitpoints and took a while to take down, which he instantly re-popped after I killed the first totem. The other named would take damage but not very much...not sure if it was the totem that prevented me from doing much damage, but I ended up failing this fight. Any known strategy to help beat this encounter? Was running the Advanced Solo version with my merc, but healer merc's seem to be broken as they are not healing during fights anymore. :/

Took down the named in the jail and got the key after doing the puzzle. Took down the named that spawned when I released the npc in the room near the spiral staircase (named spawns in a completely different room and will, at intervals during the fight, run down the hall as you beat him up. Also took down the named at the front gate. I had actually gone around the moat clearing all the crocs early on to see if a named would spawn, but no named spawned, so killing all the crocs is not how to spawn the named there.

Sewer entrance is actually not through the sewer tunnels where the back door entrance was in the original version of this dungeon. It's hidden beneath the bridge in the water.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

@ Merriel, for Pork Chop did you use the cleaver on the pig? That seemed to fix the immune issue for me. Cleaver on the wall, in same room as butcher was originally.

Now that said, some of the named do seem to go immune and there's no way to break them out of it (Kilug for example, just had him go immune and no amount of going into the blood pool broke that, so I evac'd came back and worked out).
  9. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

For Onok you want to equip the torch (appearance slot) which will let you set fire to three objects nearby. He didn't have any visible buffs but during the fight he dropped two stacks of crates into inventory. A stack of 35 and a stack of 80. The text said to destroy the correct stack but he died before I could figure out that part.
  10. Eliziana Active Member

Where is this torch?
  11. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Thanks! A guildie said it was on the floor, under a cot. I have been all over those cells.
  12. Robb Member

Are you putting the hay on fire? I have tried that & it was not clicky for me. Is there something else you are doing to spawn Onok?
  13. Eliziana Active Member

Nvm, it's not the torch you equip. it's the Flaming version of the staff you picked up. Now just to find whatever it is I'm supposed to set fire to!
  14. Eliziana Active Member

Found them Robb, it's the crates and barrels in the store room where you lit the staff.
  15. Robb Member

Thank you!

Anyone know how to spawn Vurgal the Gutter?
  16. Eliziana Active Member

I wish I could remember Robb so I could help you. I think I killed him at about 4am this morning so I can't remember how he was spawned. sorry.

Killed all the bosses now and got all their shinies. Thanks for the help in this thread guys :)
  17. Chrol Developer

No, but this should already be fixed as of this morning.
  18. Chrol Developer

There's more to just going in the blood pool...

Are there other bosses getting stuck immune to damage?
  19. Robb Member

No problem, I did many a fight late at night myself LOL.
    Eliziana likes this.
  20. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Amanh did the same thing (could be player error :p) I've killed that trio a handful of times after that, only the one time went immune. DPS too quickly and maybe that caused it, after that I dps, then follow instructions and it's been fine.

As to the pool... Yes I know! If stay in too long you know... things happen :cool: Unless you mean something else and I'll be on the lookout. This zone is awesome in so many ways, it can also be frustrating (in a good way) since you have to think and plan what you are doing. Once the quests are done, however... then it's all fun and games.

Thank you for the work that's been put into this GU. :)