Runspeed Petition Proposal

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd, Nov 15, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Silent Storm Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd Guest

While it's possible that a 'petition' thread has been overlooked by moderators for a week, I'd guess they're allowed some discretion and the generally non-rant nature of this one has let it slip by. But there's simply no telling.
    Whysp
  3. ARCHIVED-ravenscale Guest

/sign
    and to this comment they dont care man seeing as they are the publisher for vanguard now they get your money either way.
    i really think SoE (not the devs or gms) hear about these post a LOL irl saying "suckers"
  4. ARCHIVED-trystaad Guest

I'm beginning to believe that the Devs honestly have a filter on their browser that automatically makes anything with the word "bard" in it invisible. There's a 16-page thread over in the In Testing Forums that has never once received a reply from a dev, even though most of the issues it raises are valid and deserve their due attention.
  5. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

Signed and approved!
  6. ARCHIVED-Morganna Guest

Signed and agreed.
  7. ARCHIVED-zboim Guest

8. ARCHIVED-ravenscale Guest

and even if it got 100 pages theye wouldent respond not cause they have us on ignore(even though they do) cause its in the wrong forum so they wont
  9. ARCHIVED-trystaad Guest

Well, we're nearing 7 pages here, and this is definitely the right forum, so where's the response?
  10. ARCHIVED-Unwise Guest

I am actually not overly displeased with my runspeed. I am as fast as anything but the very expensive horses, if I put on my Jboots I am faster than all my guildies.

/ducks abuse

Personally, what I would like to see is SOE add more Selo's upgrades, but have them sold at the mage towers for very expensive prices, comparable to a top end horse, 15-20plat?. Only dirges that cared alot about runspeed would buy it and before they whine too much, they are no worse off that other classes. This way, they could make our run speed the same or faster than the top end horse, without having to worry about it being unfair as it was 'free'. The advantage of course would be that we give the buff to the group and it can be used indoors.

I currently increase runspeed, safefalll and have group invis. This change would be the cherry on top of my travelling goodness.
  11. ARCHIVED-Melo Guest

12. ARCHIVED-ravenscale Guest

cause they DO have us on ignore lol just dont help the other post
  13. ARCHIVED-CodeKiller Guest

/signed
    LvL18 Dirge Fae
  14. ARCHIVED-kidpaul Guest

even thou im a Ranger I second this cause I once saw a troub on a horse and that just made me so sad to see you guys being demoted to mounts. I mean druids and wizards are geting their ports back now give the bards of norrath back their swift legs I wanna be able to see bards wizzing about like they used to.
    Message Edited by kidpaul on 11-23-2006 05:29 AM
  15. ARCHIVED-Cocho2020 Guest

/Signed

ps: SoE get your head out of your Arses and fix this before more Bards quit because you guys are complete Idiots.
    Message Edited by Cocho2020 on 11-23-2006 06:29 AM
  16. ARCHIVED-phlebas Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Wendingo Guest

I agree. When I join a group people do not even drop their carpets. It does not have to be a big advantage, just a tiny bit over carpets at 56 (most toons have a carpet at 56, if not all) and over the fastest mounts at 70 would even be OK.
    Taleofwoe
    58 Dirge/Oasis
  18. ARCHIVED-Lordviperscorpian Guest

I grouped with a ranger today whos pathfinding speed was 46%. 5 AA's spent. I have to spend 8 AA's to get mine up to 46%, and cast 2 buffs.

[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] SOE. Why not give assassins stoneskin while your at it.
  19. ARCHIVED-Daarom Guest

ohh Speeeed
    *raises hand*
    *raises both hands*
    *bounces*
    /agreeee
  20. ARCHIVED-Kreated Guest

/sign

Its silly now, boost our runspeed 5-10% so we can keep up with the spirit steeds at least :smileysad: