Runspeed Petition Proposal

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd, Nov 15, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-ganjookie Guest

/sign as this is a proposal for a petition

Bards are NOT getting the love the deserve
  2. ARCHIVED-AtraEnsis Guest

/sign

More speed for the healers is great, but give bards a proportional boost.

Atra
  3. ARCHIVED-Irolas Guest

*Signs and punches the guild mystic for putting SoW on me again..*
  4. ARCHIVED-Mildavyn Guest

I'm afraid this issue was the straw that broke the bard's back...

/cancel account

/wave goodbye
  5. ARCHIVED-brelyn9 Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Jalek Guest

Have now maxed my KoS runspeed AA's would love to see the end result speed up to 50% so its in line with the fastest horses in game and then able to stack j-boots for outrunning them.
  7. ARCHIVED-Krooner Guest

TO keep in line with game progression our run speed buff should be 50% by its self +50% with AA's and J boots.
    Also We should have some other run speed arts to keep us even faster. Such as a Bard version of Sprint that would stack and add 40% more run speed but drain manna. Maybe even a port spell that lets us transport our group to any zone entrance.
  8. ARCHIVED-Tomanak Guest

While I dont stress out running a horse or carpet, I agree that Selos needs to be upgraded or we need a boost from AAs.

/signed
  9. ARCHIVED-Dahntahl Guest

I think it might be neat if Selo's upgrade gave the equivilant of the Fae "float" buff - improved jumping ability. We could really use an improvement on this ability.
  10. ARCHIVED-Spider Guest

while adding that component would be cool i would realy readly give up any chance at ever getting it if we got a proper upgrade to selo's like say to 40 % at the next upgrade or heck forget even upgrading it make it a tierable spell with ap1 being what it currently is and each upgrade adding like 1 % so that at master 1 selos last upgrade would give 40 %
  11. ARCHIVED-GwenRelentless Guest

I would like to add my support to this thread.

I have never even played a Bard, but the thought of a healer getting a faster run speed buff makes me want to cry. Bards should be THE fastest. Why are so many class-defining or hallmark abilities being eradicated? We all don't need to be the best at everything, but we want to have a few skills that we do better then everyone else. We need our niche.

Dont even get me started about how wizards cant even do as much burst damage as a conj's pet explode.
  12. ARCHIVED-mungo Guest

signed wholeheartedly.
  13. ARCHIVED-Triag Guest

/signed

It's time to upgrade Selo's
  14. ARCHIVED-knorah Guest

/agree

/signed/sealed/and hopefully delivered to the devs.

one of the reasons I became a bard was for the run speed...it's pretty sad when I can't catch any other players and I'm supposed to run the fastest...

I wonder.... are there any Dev's that play a bard? Seems like the devs are clueless about bards. I personally think at least two devs should play and troub/and/or a dirge....all the way up to 70. It's as if we have devs who never have played a bard and are wingin' it w/ our characters....:smileysad:
  15. ARCHIVED-Azreal Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Cichlasoma Guest

/signed
    The lure to the bard class for me was the run speed. Travelling with my SK on his 20% horse and seeing a shape go zipping passed me, thinking to myself what the hell was that. It has always been a class defining ability that should be held true by SOE. It does not affect our fighting ability in anyway and therefore should be granted.
    #1 Rule in business keep the customers happy!!! Especially when its something so trivial as this.
    With Vanguard so close to release, SOE your really pushing your luck to having EQ2 diminish into nothing.
  17. ARCHIVED-Ellrin Guest

18. ARCHIVED-Janzert Guest

Definitely agree with this. Unfortunately I'm afraid just the length of time this thread has remained open is a pretty good indication of the amount of attention we get. :(
  19. ARCHIVED-Aalliya Guest

Nice post and I couldn't agree more! :smileyvery-happy:

Coming from a 65 Bard on Ayonae Ro back when bards were the [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn], in terms of speed!

Aalliya ~ 70 Dirge ~ Celestial Mischief
  20. ARCHIVED-Selantyr Guest

/agree
    I don't play a bard, but your top speed should outstrip the best mounts.