RAID WEAPONS!

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Xenord, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

If ranger's could explode, while killing the enemy at the same time, i would be content like that. Like Ranger's counterpart of Assassin's Killing Blow or Inquisitor's Verdict!
    Terrius likes this.
  2. Psych New Member

Kander said:
    “Also, Kiry, it looks like there was a 6 second Shaman use-able weapon on this table that didn't get added. Its been added for next patch. Apologies. We dropped the ball on that one.”

This is the "next patch" : https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/update-notes-tuesday-march-24-2015.559087/

Futur post? :
    Kander said:
    “Also, psych, it looks like there was a patch, that didn't get added. Its been added for next next next next patch. Apologies. We dropped the ball on that one.”
  3. Karagon Active Member

This is maybe true but only in this expansion with new prestige ability that gives good extra amount of health... Brawlers didn't have more health than other tanks earlier... (+-5% for different tanks don't count)
  4. Xenord Member

Seriously. This thread starts about month ago. First message was about lack of scout weapons. It is so hard to draw 2-3 6sec daggers and put it in drop tables? Ha?
  5. Xenord Member

6. Kander Developer

Its live today. It just got missed in the release notes.
  7. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

Scouts are hated and ignored in general.
    Crychtonn, Cian4ik and Xenord like this.
  8. Psych New Member

Thks for heal kander !
    for scouts... to be continued
  9. Ebofu Active Member

Forever Cloudcutter :(
  10. Cian4ik Member

can you make 1 weapon 6 second? - mifical weapon from Construct?
  11. Karagon Active Member

No please. Don't make it 6 sec...
  12. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Good thing 4 second delays will always be the best scout weapons.

Signed, EoF Scout.
  13. Clevemo Active Member

crossing fingers for a 6.0s fighter weapon.
  14. Xenordd New Member

Not when you lag for 2-3 sec?
  15. Xenordd New Member

or when you a ranger XDDDDDDD
  16. Clevemo Active Member

Terrible myth shield that I cringe equipping when it drops \aITEM 1571097860 1117404783:Contempt, Shield of T'Vyl\/a

Missing mitigation values though I suppose mitigation doesn't really matter towards the end of the expansion raid content because if you get hit you're dead ...

/sarcasm incoming ... Thanks for the 5% base increase on my crappy CAs, I mean that will really improve my parse and increase my chances of survival ...
  17. Silzin Active Member

From update notes tomorow :
    I hope these 2 changes will have the intended effect... give more options for the raid weapons and make then better then the Rare named Heroic Weapons.
  18. ElectricPotato Active Member

Hopefully shaman spears (besides 2hander, obvious reasons),got scouted.
  19. Psych New Member

[IMG]

Fix that quickly plz... So happy to finally a fu..ing 2 sec ( seriously who designed this ?? nobody can use 2sec , remove all ! Have you ever try to play eq2 ???? )
    Kiry and Malleria like this.
  20. Caith Developer

Should be fixed in the next hotfix.