RAID WEAPONS!

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Xenord, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Xenord Member

Raid boss still missed next drops:

Monk/Brusier weapons - 4 sec crushing + block / miti increase. Missed both hard/easy versions.

Scouts - 6sec piercing/slashing + [ dps mod + att speed ] / [ ae auto + dps mod ]. Missed both hard/easy versions. (? hard vers shoud drop from Villandre but stats missed). Want to kill someone who invented this
    \aITEM -1524416161 731232617:Unquestionable Fury\/a

Focus - any 'hard' one missed.
    Brienae likes this.
  2. Chronus Active Member

Also where are the 6 second + mit increase weapons at? Everybody is being shoved on to a heroic 4s one.
  3. Widem Active Member

This is also an issue for cloaks.

What is happening is multiattack, reuse speed, and recovery speed are universally useless to put on gear b/c of reforging and they have the hardest caps. Mit and Block are tank, and dps/aeauto/attackspeed is scout. Any combination or mix match outside of that is just bad design.

Tanks don't want a 4 sec, so dont make them.
  4. Kiry Active Member

6 second 2H priest weapon please or did you plan for priests who cleared wing 2 last expansion to continue to use their Zlandicar weapons forever since it's better than the Morin and Barin one?

Yet to see a 6s2H drop off Kah'Ra, not getting my hopes up Ritualist will drop one either.
  5. Xenord Member

I would put +block 4 sec weap on my toon monk, but there's only 2sec with cr** stats
  6. Thand Well-Known Member

i was disappointed that the only MC usual monk 1 handers with tanks stats were all 2 second delay
  7. Ruckus Well-Known Member

I'd totally use a "DPS scout" shield for VC with my fast delay primary weapon. The only "DPS scout" shield that is in game is from PvPing, and there's no way that's happening.
  8. Cian4ik Member

Where is raid 6s weapons on scouts?
  9. Psych New Member

Any news plz for priest 2H on karaferuhn ??
    There is 4sec thks for that **** ....
  10. Gargamol Member

Well correct me if I'm wrong but the lead dev on Itemization (Xelgad?) was fired with the daybreak purchase, so I wouldn't count on any of this getting fixed any time soon.
  11. Kiry Active Member

Still no 6s delay priest 2 hander....other than drood channy useable one...getting olddddddd.
  12. Ebofu Active Member

What's getting old is wearing Cloudcutter, cause good luck finding a replacement, no matter the delay.
    Malleria and Yoube like this.
  13. Kiry Active Member

Killed again and still no 6s shaman useable 2 hander.
  14. Kander Developer

We'll be adding additional weapons and filling in some holes with the content update coming soon. Also, you can probably expect a poll some time in the future as to what kind of weapons you really need.
  15. konofo Active Member

Ones with effects. ;)

kono
    oranges likes this.
  16. Kander Developer

Also, Kiry, it looks like there was a 6 second Shaman use-able weapon on this table that didn't get added. Its been added for next patch. Apologies. We dropped the ball on that one.
    Kalderon, Kiry, Neiloch and 2 others like this.
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

A bow that has a better damage rating than Zlandicar one, that actually drops please <3
  18. Amfish Active Member

this, pretty please Kander can we have some shiny bows? i need a new one to throw arrows with, mines giving me splinters
  19. duckster Active Member

Or one that is at least equivalent. Rather sad that a BG bow is better than the zlandicar one.
  20. Arieste Well-Known Member

Some players feel that they've been getting the pole quite a bit lately :)

Kidding! Sorry, I couldn't just leave that there! Appreciate the update and the upcoming shammy weapon fix. :)

Any plans to update either the weapons or the top end white adorns to scale appropriately to the electrified adorns (when combined with pre-AoM weapons)? Even with the top end weapons, the upgrade is quite small for casters due to the multiple slots for electrified whites on old weaps.