Raid Progression Halted due to HP Increase

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xeryn, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satyr Well-Known Member

Read the full post before commenting on it.
  2. iqwizard New Member

All from same mob but yes it is an accomplishment on this server for sure!
  3. Krov Active Member

Keep this on point , its about fixing the raid progression. I can care less who has got what. But grats , now back to the topic :)
    Sejreia likes this.
  4. Irvin Active Member

Yep, I don't disagree but endless one way dialogue is pointless. There is no doubt they have heard you for months and did nothing. So they are either not going to fix it or can't fix it. Would be nice if they told us though, even if it was just to stop you turning every thread into an itemisation thread ;)
    Sejreia and Feldon like this.
  5. Poofe Active Member

I've already mentioned my view, but I'll reiterate it. Nerf all the gear and implement progression. This has to be done if they're going to keep the DPS boost in play.

It'll totally suck for some guilds and some may quit over it, but it's the thing to do for the health of this expansion and on.
  6. kitleez Member

I think it's more depressing to be raiding when you pass nexona and some VP nameds drop legendary loot... Once you kill nexona get ready for mass disappointment.
  7. sinergy111 Member

Yeah but vp is the top except for trak. If they want to make it a tiered system they would need to put in far superior t1-t2 fabled then we would have to spend time farming them to then clear vp and you guys would be so bored with the expansion before people finished it if clearing new mobs is the only thing you find fun in this game. I don't even understand how you can play eq2 full time if you don't even go into the heroic zones.
  8. kitleez Member

.......what......blight?
  9. Satyr Well-Known Member

Given the legion of problems and the lack of a developer response I'm seriously considering moving on. I don't think Shard of Hate will be an improvement. This is exactly what happened on Deathtoll and I don't know why I keep subjecting myself to it.
    Meneltel likes this.
  10. iqwizard New Member

Is time based trash mobs have 5 million health in Labs. so takes like 6-7 hours to run Harl will be easier to get to but same HP problem to get there. All for trash loot and only the 32nd HQ so only ones who want to do it only need final HQ
  11. El Chupa Loud Member

i can't tell if this guy is serious or not.
  12. Venser Active Member

no idea what he is saying, if anything at all
  13. kitleez Member

This is our hope?
  14. Ummmyeh Active Member

Wasn't that thread also carebeared for a lame attempt at a R-a-R? I heard the OP was something that rhymes with cuttburt because he got kicked from a guild and cried big elephant tears. Nice attempt at trying to save face. So we can expect you on Maj'Dul when?
  15. Ummmyeh Active Member

Screenshotted your entire TLE post history here and on the fire site and posted to our discord server for lulz. Pics included.

You should be congratulated for being the only active poster on that site for the past year. Trying to build that post count and be somebody I guess.
    Sejreia likes this.
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

On Live, when I kill a new harder mob I get an upgrade.

You now have the opposite, congrats :)
    Malleria, Erevis Cale and Feldon like this.
  17. Poofe Active Member

I think that was the point of his message. He's trolling the state of TLE because of the backwards itemization.
    Xakrein and Feldon like this.
  18. Ummmyeh Active Member

So unlike your legion of plebs you will not tell me where my posts belong or do not belong. If a redname comes and deletes it so be it.

Fact of the matter is that you have taken this thread off topic too many times with your inane drivel that it is becoming pathetic.

If there was anyone relevant posting on the "other" site it would have already been there. Now do something that rhymes with mut the buck cup and go kill your easy mode mobs with absolutely 0 competition.
  19. Oleg New Member

(21:29) Nexona: 71102 Krivda-Manaburn-218 149 FK on R2T
    outtaspells likes this.
  20. Ummmyeh Active Member

Wait what? RTT? Never cared.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/delusional
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.