Post your necro pics

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-LordBob, Jun 18, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Mentla Guest

Forgot to post mine once I finished betrayal. Here she is showing off her new horse :)

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-hatefullintent Guest

Well here is my Ratonga Necro,
    [IMG]

And with the hat :D

[IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Darian04 Guest

[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]... now I wanna make a ratonga. That looks sweet
  4. ARCHIVED-LUE Peorth Guest

Yup, Ratonga are the best by far. With their hood showing, a big badass grim reaper lookin' dude backing you up, you look like pure evil. Nothing beats that. I just started mine so Im not even going to bother posting pics, he still sucks.

X_X
  5. ARCHIVED-Omgidomms Guest

6. ARCHIVED-cavv Guest

soon as I get my computer back up and running I will post some full sized pics for everyone to drool over.
    Ratongas FTW
  7. ARCHIVED-Wilko1981 Guest

Yup after seeing a Ratonga Necromancer I had to roll one. I can't wait to get him higher up tho.
  8. ARCHIVED-cavv Guest

OK finally got off my rear end and took some screens, witness the awsomeness that is the Ratonga Necro!
    With mask, quested version has yellow horns, both kick [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]
    [IMG]
    Have to show off my rugged good looks once in a while, relax there is enough to go around
    [IMG]
    And for those times when I am just feelin plain ol evil, or I am trying to hide from a particular lady
    [IMG]

Seriously I don't even have great stuff, toss in a mark of the awakened,
    claymore staff and some relic gear and I would be too awsome to show in public,
    I might have to retire just so I don't cause mass hysteria, if these pics don't make you
    live your every waking moment to be a Ratonga necro than you should cancel
    your account now...seriously now.....look they are just gonna nerf whatever you pick
    so cancel.....daggonit just don't pick my fur color and tatoo......aaaaarrrrggggghhhh!!
    Message Edited by cavv on 07-25-2006 12:52 AM
  9. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

Just to show you all that I really am a hottie
    [IMG]

Message Edited by Sulpeel on 07-25-2006 11:28 AM
  10. ARCHIVED-amazing j Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Sir Alex Guest

[IMG]
    Message Edited by Sir Alex on 07-28-2006 07:40 AM
    Message Edited by Sir Alex on 07-28-2006 07:42 AM
  12. ARCHIVED-cavv Guest

^ you suck /jealous
  13. ARCHIVED-johnathanbtn Guest

[IMG]Message Edited by johnathanbtn on 07-29-200608:55 AM
    Message Edited by johnathanbtn on 07-31-2006 01:13 AM
  14. ARCHIVED-LadyMidnight Guest

I love my Ratonga necro! She's grey with black spots...doesn't get any more sinister than that...cept when SOE decides to make all the master crafted robes of that level white *shakes fist at sky* Dark Elf necro, while cool, is so over done...Go Rats!
  15. ARCHIVED-LlaineDuBois Guest

[IMG]

For lack of a better pic, here is Linessa the Koada'dal Necromancer. Cuddles is in awe, he is easily impressed.
  16. ARCHIVED-Robotika Guest

even though it's hard to look evil in white... here's a pic of my Necro Froglok.
    i really feel that Frogloks make excellent Necromancers. they just seem more evil.

[IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan Guest

Heres Malignx, the carpet is Djinn Bracelet of the Sky(before people ask). The robe is Netherworld Robe, again from the Djinn Master.

[IMG]
  18. ARCHIVED-IA~CHAOS Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Jeffmaster Guest

Dark elf is just awesome
    My friend Succube on Nektulos server looks awesome
  20. ARCHIVED-Verios-EQ2 Guest

Could anyone possibly tell me what gloves are in this picture and how do I get them? heh

[IMG]