Post your necro pics

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-LordBob, Jun 18, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Mentla Guest

Sort of lvl is this, T6?
  2. ARCHIVED-DwarvesRUs Guest

Living Tombs has mobs in the level 51-56 range. It's a dungeon in the Sinking Sands.
  3. ARCHIVED-Eggman7777 Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Mentla Guest

I'd hit it.

What robe is that? Or is it even a robe?
  5. ARCHIVED-ivo.kirov Guest

Hey Kagako :)

You need to get a better sig man, want me to make you one?
  6. ARCHIVED-KBern Guest

Not sure of the lvl in the pic, but that is pretty much what the relic armor looks like.
  7. ARCHIVED-Gomora_Toad Guest

Found a screenie of my necro actually looking sorta necroish. Here I am abusing a couple of fluff spells and camera angles.

[IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Eggman7777 Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Audabon Guest

10. ARCHIVED-evhallion Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Isharie Guest

Well all i can say is Ratongas look badass at lvl 70, particularly with the class hat. :smileyhappy: nice pics guys!!
  12. ARCHIVED-stgninja Guest

[IMG]
    This is one of the new "fun clothes", The Fire Champoin's Fervor.
  13. ARCHIVED-Koehianna Guest

That looks a lot more like killer clown on the loose than it does Necromancer. :p
  14. ARCHIVED-stgninja Guest

Now that you mention it, kinda does. All I need is my mini clown car full of my pets.
  15. ARCHIVED-Mentla Guest

Seen it on a few threads now, thought I'd say something - stgninja, I love your sig. Reminds me of the good old days at the willow wood broker of maggots coming up to me begging for coin....they don't seem to as much now I'm a necro :)
  16. ARCHIVED-templarking Guest

HI all This is my first time attempt to post pictures cant seem to get myspace pictures to post so I going just link them. Btw can you tell me what you think of my pictures?
    Also anybody give suggestions about how to do it the right way. Would love to learn. Thanks for your help
    First one that you like!

[IMG]

this one was suppose to be one I wanted

MY buddy Spot
    [IMG]
    And this one

Message Edited by templarking on 07-18-200607:04 PM
    Message Edited by templarking on 07-18-2006 07:04 PM
  17. ARCHIVED-DwarvesRUs Guest

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Here are your 2 pics Templar King. The way to make them post in is to hit the "image" button in the toolbar as your are replying then to paste in the actual URL to the pic itself, rather than the URL to a page that contains the pics like you did. You can generally find this by right-clicking the picture in the web-page and selecting "Properties." The actual URL for the pic will then show in the middle of the resulting properties box.
    And since you asked, I like the 1st pic, and the 2nd is. . . your butt as you stand on a carpet. (In case you couldn't tell, the 2nd I don't like, thinking of it as pointless, unless you are simply trying to show off the back of your robe, and if you are doing that, a straight up shot, instead of hunched over on your carpet is better.)
    Wish my video card could get shots like that, though.
  18. ARCHIVED-JmanJaH Guest

[IMG][IMG]
    Message Edited by JmanJaH on 07-19-2006 10:49 AM
  19. ARCHIVED-Serica Guest

I took this quickly while I rememberd. Better one will come when Zessy looks more Necroish. Just wanted to show the class hat on an Iksar.

[IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-cavv Guest

PREACH IT! check the sig, if you dont become a ratonga necro after you see the incredible awsomeness that is me you must be blind.