Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted these to be sold in a set with one each for 350 dbc price. I hope you like them :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Ocarinah, Prissetta, Katz and 3 others like this.
  2. Rawl Well-Known Member

There is currently a problem with the submission process. I submitted these, but will have to resubmit them later, hopefully the issue will have resolved itself and will accept them when I retry.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hmm, am thinking along the lines of how curtains like these would be used...would it not be better to sell the narrow ones in a bundle of two and the wide ones as a single, or bundle two of the narrow and one wide together? Although, if they are sold as singles too, one could always just purchase a second narrow one if they wanted to use them that way. :)
  4. Rawl Well-Known Member

I've suggested the set of one each be sold for 350 which is typically what I ask for a single item, therefore it shouldn't create a problem if someone needs more of one or the other. If I sell them separately, they'd be priced at 350 each, so with a set you are basically getting one for free.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

I understand. I wasn't complaining about the price, just thinking that typically when one hangs curtains they either have two narrow windows close to each other or one large picture window by itself, or two narrow and one wide window in between. If that is how you asked to have it bundled, they could just buy two sets and either use them for one large picture window and the triple window set or for two large picture windows and a twin set of narrow windows. It works out either way. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Rawl Well-Known Member

I got a revision request on the Halfling Hill Home, so I made modifications according to the request and resubmitted as rev. 1:
    (do you notice the subtle changes?)
    [IMG]
    Quillyne, Mugwort, Geden and 5 others like this.
  7. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

is this accepted yet? :)
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

Ooh I hope this is accepted and becomes available soon - I can see these springing up all over my Halfpint Delight property and becoming a village! <3
  9. Rawl Well-Known Member

You'll have to find some flat places to place this effectively, that island isn't too flat and doesn't have many flat areas. But, if you do make a village, I'd like to see the results. :)
  10. Rawl Well-Known Member

I like the Tenebrous Island because it is flat and doesn't have grass which sticks up through the floor of the stuff you place on it. :)
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hehe I had the same idea as Febrith, of using it in my Vale, to add more hobbit hole homes. I think it wouldn't need to be placed on a flat piece of ground, but rather, placed elevated above the ground and use rocks and plants and such to build up around the base so it looks like it's in it's natural environment. :)
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is why I usually suggest to folks in a House Book: "Please turn OFF Flora!" :D

Uwk
    Febrith and Merriel like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or, you might be able to put like Grassy Tiles or some such out in the water? There's not much in the way of waves there, but I'm not sure about a tidal surge sloshing up through the "ground"... :-/

Where's a line of sea water-pumping windmills when you need them... ;->

Uwk
    who's amazed at how much of Holland is considered below sea level in elevation... ;->
    Febrith, Rawl and Merriel like this.
  14. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted rev. 1 for the GnomeWorks Gnome Slide.
    [IMG]
    Quillyne, Mugwort, Ocarinah and 3 others like this.
  15. Rawl Well-Known Member

I submitted rev. 1 for this GnomeWorks Gnome-Go-Round yesterday.
    [IMG]
    Quillyne, Mugwort, Geden and 5 others like this.
  16. Rawl Well-Known Member

I have this item ready to submit to Player Studio, (It was suggested by one of my Player Studio Stuff Facebook group members:
    [IMG]
    Quillyne, Mugwort, Gretel and 8 others like this.
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Love the pet bowls
  18. Merriel Well-Known Member

Does that mat have the same print on the bottom as the top? That is a really pretty mat and I can see using it in many, many projects. :)
    Mugwort, Rawl, Prissetta and 3 others like this.
  19. Rawl Well-Known Member

yes basically the same on both sides
  20. Rawl Well-Known Member

I got this Dark Light Arch Floor Lamp (which was requested by one of my Player Studio Stuff Facebook Group) ready to be submitted to Player Studio. It is intended to go with the other similar items which are already on the marketplace.

[IMG]