Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

A SET I hope and not Separate. . . (well. . . I take that back. Separate would be nice too!)
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Rawl Well-Known Member

I submitted rev. 1 for the Steep Roof with Dormers item where I worked on the shingles and wall paper mostly. Also, the interior was "too white" (even though it wasn't white,) so I added more saturation to the base making it appear more yellowish.
    [IMG]
    Geden, Ocarinah, Merriel and 3 others like this.
  3. Rawl Well-Known Member

Well, I said I was going to use the color palate from the evil side guild hall, but this is what happened instead. I like it. I hope you do too. I am going to add some more detailing before it is ready to submit, but I wanted to get feedback on my color choices before I proceed.
    [IMG]
    Ocarinah, Gretel, Merriel and 3 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think it could still go with the palette, with the greys there...if you'd used red or black instead of blue, that might've been more along the lines of what you had in mind originally? /shrug

I can see it looking good either way. :)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  5. Rawl Well-Known Member

I didn't use red, because I've made stairways with red carpet before. The colors in the evil side guildhall are primarily variations of gray with some subtle hints of pink tones in the decorations detailing.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  6. Katz Well-Known Member

I like these. They will blend well with lots of decor.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Jerry I LOVE those stairs in the colors you used. I think I have a new favorite set of stairs (if they get approved). :)

By the way, the shingling on that roof is absolutely amazing and beautifully done. I love the colors you used too. It looks so very autumny (ok so maybe I made up a new word, hehe).
  8. Rawl Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly I asked for them to be sold separately. Easy enough to by how ever many of each one you want/need. Since most of my stuff sells for 350 DBC, the price for a set would still be 700 DBC.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I love love love this color scheme and hope you make the other configurations of stairs for this color scheme. I can see myself buying way way way too many of them.
    Rawl, Merriel, Febrith and 2 others like this.
  10. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted both of these stairways (to be sold as a set, and separately.) The Stately Quarter Round Right & Left Stairways.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Spextasy, Prissetta, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

I reeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy hope those get approved because I really like them a lot. :D
  12. Rawl Well-Known Member

I was asked to make some drapes sort of like the ones with the ugly skulls in the top corners. Here is my version, (work in progress) showing a few color variations. Which do you prefer, or think would be the most versatile?
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

The most versatile would be the Gray ones. . . they would go with anything. But . . . I like them all and a "splash of color" never hurt anyone!
  14. Rawl Well-Known Member

15. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'd love green please! But I'd buy any tbh - they're all gorgeous and I've been saying for so long that I'd love some drapes without those skulls - these are wonderful!
    Rawl, Merriel, Quiarrah and 2 others like this.
  16. Rawl Well-Known Member

Febrith: I'd love green please! But I'd buy any tbh - they're all gorgeous and I've been saying for so long that I'd love some drapes without those skulls - these are wonderful![/quote]

Yeah, those skulls really don't belong on those curtains. I don't like them because of that, plus they are pretty skimpy.
  17. Rawl Well-Known Member

I know there are any different preferences in color, etc. for these items. I chose to go with the blue color for this set. I will make similar items with different colors and design patterns on them which may include a color scheme you will find pleasing. So, these are ready to be submitted I checked the proportions with windows one of my characters has in his inventory. the wide one can be scaled to use with the wide windows (which have snowflakes, etc. in the glass,) and the narrow one will work with the tall narrow windows of the same type. I hope they allow these so I can provide you with other color/design texture options.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

Me too - those are the bees knees:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  19. Rawl Well-Known Member

FYI, the curved and quarter round stairways are currently "Pending Content" status, and rev 1 of the Steep roof with Dormers is also "Pending Content" status.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, cool! That's a step in the right direction, yes? :D

Uwk
    Merriel and Rawl like this.