Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted the Canopy and Canopy Bed to Player Studio. I asked that these items be sold in a set as well as separately. I hope you all like this. [IMG]:)

[IMG]
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

I do! Gorgeous:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Merriel and Rawl like this.
  3. Rawl Well-Known Member

Revisiting the Goth furniture set I previously submitted, and is currently in the marketplace, I'm ready to submit this Goth Queen Size Canopy Bed and Canopy.
    [IMG]
  4. Katz Well-Known Member

Oh wow! I love this one! I don't know if they will do this, but is there any way you could get them to put all those together in one "set" because I see the plush goth shows just a few things and have to look around for the rest of the things. If they put the bed, tables, lights, altogether under one area along with the plush goth sofa and chairs it would highlight how they all match. I don't necessarily mean as a bundle, but under furnishings add them all to the plush goth area.
  5. Rawl Well-Known Member

You can ask them to do that, I don't have any control over that stuff, so it is totally up to them how they organize the items in the marketplace. I've suggested they make stuff sort-able by creator, but obviously that hasn't happened so far.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

I LOVE that rich purple - great bedroom colour:)
  7. Rawl Well-Known Member

Summer is upon us, the kids will want to go out and play, and maybe some of them would like one of these Down Hill Racers?

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  8. Katz Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see what texture you decide on for the Down Hill Racer.
  9. Rawl Well-Known Member

Progress, almost done texturing: What do you think? Would you buy this with DBC?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Especially the folded bedspread at the foot! :D

I saw a RL deco theory the other day, that if you're going to paint the house walls different shades, to use warm colors for places like the kitchen, home office, living room, place where you might work out/exercise at home, etc., but cool colors for places where you want to relax, like the bedrooms. :)

Uwk
    trying to remember if that's actually been seen in practice here anywhere (maybe Ratta and Feb should've given Kiannarose a canopy bed with curtains!)... ;->
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So THAT'S where the idea for the "horseless carriage" came from! :D

Out of the mouths of babes... ;)

Uwk
    who never had a go-cart as a kid; now I can see where you put your feet, and that the front axle is just held on at one point, so you can pivot the wheels where you want them to turn! Cool!
  12. Rawl Well-Known Member

Ready to submit the Speedy Down Hill Racer to Player Studio:

[IMG]
  13. Zannya Member

I am sure others asked for the TP Holder too, but I am one. But for some reason I cannot get those pics to load and they are not on your FB group page, can u put them there? I want to see. ;-) Zanz
  14. Rawl Well-Known Member

I don't think I have a picture of the first TP holder (which was declined) any more. There are 2 currently different TP holder on the marketplace, one is a GnomeWorks Roller Holder (I think that is the name, it is part of a GnomeWorks Bathroom set which includes a tub, shower stall, sink and mirror, toilet and TP holder. I think each item is sold separately. The first TP holder I made looks like a stack of papers poked onto a base with a nail sticking up through the stack. I'd have to dig through my old files to find pictures to share, if you can't find them on the marketplace.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think the nail paper holder is called "Everyman's Paper Holder" or something to that effect. If you're on EQ2Furniture.com, look up under everyman, and you should find the holder and the "throne" as well. ;->

Uwk
    Rawl and Merriel like this.
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

Aww, that go-cart is cute, Jerry! Was nice to see you playing in game tonight, doing the KP PQ. :)
    Rawl and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Rawl Well-Known Member

I'm playing every day, although I am leveling up and finishing the new expansion quest lines of alts, so Rawl isn't always on. I need to get him more Ascension xp, that is going pretty slow since I don't play him every day. :p I have 15 toons, now 5 of them have completed the trade-skill quest-line in Twark, so they have the harvest-able plant. I guess I should focus on Rawl for awhile to get his ascension stuff done before I get other toons involved.
  18. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow, lol, you are actually ahead of the game for me. I have only done KA stuff on one character, TS and Adventure and am just finishing up my first Ascension class. I do have more than 15 characters spread across a number of accounts, but only three of those accounts are really actively played and only my nine main TS class characters really matter, Daemora included. Although I enjoy playing on all the different classes of characters, I always migrate back to Daemora...brigand just really appeals to me for some reason. I've had people tell me to betray in the past, and I say they can stuff it. I love my brigand. Glad to hear you're having so much fun playing the game. I'm sure it breaks up the monotony of always working on PlayerStudio stuff. :)
  19. Rawl Well-Known Member

Since I have so many toons to level up, etc., I don't spend as much time doing decorating and building on my properties, I have a couple which I've worked on enough to have the basic stuff done, i.e., built the house structures, but finishing up the detailing and interior decorating has been on hold for awhile. I guess I'll eventually get back to that stuff, but it isn't high on my priority list atm. :)
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Rawl Well-Known Member

FYI, there was a post on the EQ2 Webpage about bonus xp weekend and new Player Studio Stuff added to the marketplace. Apparently, the stuff didn't actually make it into the marketplace, I checked this morning, and it wasn't there. My designated character did receive copies of these items, so they got that part right :) I sent an email asking when the stuff will be added. I don't know whether they will commit to a date, but if they do, I'll let you know what I find out.