Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Rawl Well-Known Member

What do you think of this texturing? particularly the wood and the window design. (I haven't finalized the texture yet.)
    [IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

That is a really pretty door, Jerry, and I do like it as is, because it would go with any red, gold, blue, or green themed builds. I was wondering, though, if maybe you couldn't do something a little different, like alternating the petal colors on the flowers to do something like this: Left flower - alternating pink and red petals, Center flower - alternating blue and cyan petals, Right flower - alternating purple and lavender petals. Then the door could be used in an even bigger number of color scheme builds. :)

Edit: Oh wait, the background is kind of cyan colored, so maybe some other complementary color with blue or make the background more of a pastel rainbow theme or a different color scheme?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Rawl Well-Known Member

I'm ready to submit this Springtime Stained Glass Door to Player Studio:
    [IMG]
    Quillyne, elflover, Katz and 3 others like this.
  4. Rawl Well-Known Member

The flowers are slightly different colors, although the difference in color isn't very noticeable in the pictures. They they require revisions, I may change the flower colors.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

omg I love it!!! thank you so much! :D the stain glass flowers look's so much like the film we put up with the yellow and blue colors. let me know if they accept this. I'll will be the first to buy it. ;)
    Quiarrah, Prissetta, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  6. Rawl Well-Known Member

Since it has "springtime" in the name, maybe they will release it during this springtime season. :)
  7. Katz Well-Known Member

I really hope they accept this door. I love it.
    Rawl, Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

I just noticed the yellow knob on the door too. That looks really cool. Very nice door, Jerry. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rawl like this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Just wondering if it would be feasible to design a Dutch Door in game?? A house I live in when I was a kid had one of these. I just love them! Would be neat to have them in game. But not sure if they would work. . . maybe would have to be a set of 2 "Half doors"? I don't know . . . what do you think. . . Possible?

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Merriel, Rawl, Ethini and 3 others like this.
  10. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Someone make me a lion!! LOL
  11. Ethini Well-Known Member

Regarding Dutch doors, I adore them myself. It might be done easiest by leaving the top half open and stationary?
  12. Rawl Well-Known Member

I could make one, not sure whether they'd approve it. I can ask. If they respond, I'll let you know, or if they say it is okay, they can make it functional as such, I will proceed to make one.
  13. Rawl Well-Known Member

I was asked to may some different stairways, so this is the first one I'm working on. There will be a mirror image one to match this one for those duel stairway fans. :)

[IMG]
  14. Tillamook Member

Nice job, wish I could put my ideas into tangible items, but I am still learning how to use those programs.. I can draw on paper really well just not on a computer.
  15. Rawl Well-Known Member

I am still learning, and I've been doing this for over 3 years now? There is a lot to learn, so I suggest just starting really simple and building upon what you learn. It takes time and practice, like anything else you want to get good at. :)
  16. Tillamook Member

Taking classes at the community college with some of the programs I got.. helps I have the G.I. Bill to pay for it.. I envy kids these days with what you are taught.. there is a coding program for kindergartners.. when I was that age we played, slept, and sang silly songs..
  17. Rawl Well-Known Member

Here is the texturing progress I've made so far. I don't like the posts so I am going to rework them. I like the marble steps with blue textured carpeting and the rails look pretty much how I want them to look.

[IMG]
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

Absolutely gorgeous - I can't wait - I can't get enough staircase options tbh:)
  19. Rawl Well-Known Member

Ready to be submitted

[IMG]
    Steps one.

[IMG]
    Steps two. (mirror of the first one so you can have 2 which are opposite of each other.)
    Quillyne, Prissetta, Katz and 4 others like this.
  20. Merriel Well-Known Member

Very, very nice set of stairs, Jerry. I really like those rails too. I hope they approve them. :)