Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Rawl Well-Known Member

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it! I did my own version of the Antonica screenshot, probably not as nice as the screenshot, but at least it is my own.

I'm making these Stage Backdrops which will have a different image on each side. This is one side so far. (it is intended to be 10 feet tall.)
    [IMG]
  2. Ethini Well-Known Member

This is truly awesome, both your artwork, and the backdrop idea!!:D
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

hi, I was wondering if I can request 2 doors that's like a everquest theme look? (maybe a rusted or a sumac look) I'm decorating a replica of my 1850 Colonial farm house and there's really nothing that similar to my doors. here's pics of what my doors look like (excuse my Easter egg garland decorations, I took them 3 weeks ago) if anyone's interested on making these doors for the game, I really appreciated. :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Rawl Well-Known Member

I could make doors like that but the windows would not be see through. I could leave the window part blank, so you could see through. BTW, I've made some doors which were not approved. I don't know the reasons because they don't provide that information.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

o good thank you so much! you can do a stain glass if it isn't a problem but just gave you an idea. ;) my husband and I did a stick on stain glass film on our front door in case someone can't see inside while knocking the door.

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rawl like this.
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow those doors look really tall. Maybe it's because they are so narrow?

Sorry to hear they have not approved some of your doors, Jerry. You make awesome doors! :)
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

I love her RL Easter decorated doors - they're lovely!
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This may be weird (hey, consider the source [/bow] ;->), but my main interest is in the decorative ironwork to the right in the second picture. Is that something you or your husband did, or did you get it from a local blacksmith? :)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  9. Rawl Well-Known Member

I am about to submit this 2 Sided Stage Backdrop to Player Studio.

[IMG]
  10. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I think those would be awesome for T1 and T2 Guildhalls!
  11. Febrith Well-Known Member

12. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

it's actually my old rough iron vanity that I now put my house plants on during the summertime. the mirror and glass broke a couple years ago and it gave me an idea of putting it on my side porch just for a decoration and being my plant stand. ;)

[IMG]
  13. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thank you, got that idea and tutorial on Pinterest. ;)
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! What a great idea! But then, I shouldn't be too surprised; I know what you can do in EQ2 decorating... :)

Uwk
    who also really likes the Easter swag at the front door :D
    Merriel and Rawl like this.
  15. Rawl Well-Known Member

Geden, Quiarrah, Tenchigirl15 and 3 others like this.
  16. Rawl Well-Known Member

BTW, this door is already on the marketplace if anyone is interested:
    [IMG]
  17. Rawl Well-Known Member

Tenchigirl15: I have the door I'm making from your request ready to begin texturing. I am considering making the wood a dark brown. It was suggested on my Player Studio Stuff Facebook group that I make the windows art deco and yellowish color. So, this is how I will proceed.

The door which is already on the marketplace seems to fit the color of wood you want. (Maybe you weren't aware it is on the marketplace when you requested these doors?)

I will likely only make the door version I've posted as in process since just adding 3 more windows wouldn't be sufficiently different enough for the devs to approve it. (they might not even approve this one.)
  18. Merriel Well-Known Member

Jerry, that door looks great and I like the idea of the art deco for the window part. I hope they don't consider it too similar to the Gorowyn door or Qeynos door, since it's really nothing like those, other than the shape...I always wonder what the devs are thinking when they approve/disapprove items. Besides, they don't earn cash on the Gorowyn or Qeynos door, so they would only be doing DBG and you a favor by approving these doors. :D
  19. Rawl Well-Known Member

I use the Qeynos city festival door as a template for the shape, for uniformity purposes, and hopefully, to find in decoration efforts where that door fits, so it can be inter-changeable with other doors I make.
  20. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

o wow! look's just like my door. it look's really nice. :D I like the dark color too on the other door since your going to do a yellow art deco, it will probably blend nice when you do the textures. ;) if you think they won't accept the door with 3 more windows that are similar to the first one then don't worry, I will be satisfied with this one. :) cross fingers if they accept it when it's finish.
    Prissetta, Febrith, Rawl and 2 others like this.