Player Guild and Faction Rewards Revealed!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Suleman, Dec 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Howlingmoon Guest

Thank you! :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Iinyena Guest

Thank you both!! Nice round numbers for me to remember. Sad thing is... I have a long ways to go... /sigh
  3. ARCHIVED-Dreamswalker Guest

Can we get this updated to level 40 please?
  4. ARCHIVED-Dr_dre Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Catbeef Guest

Just as a side note Linyena, if you'd been doing writs for every faction since launch, you would not get far with any faction. It was changed in an update not too long ago but previously, doing a writ for one faction would lower your faction with another. So, you were helping your guild but basically making your faction lower. Seeing as how a writ had only helped you raise one faction and lowered with all the others, it was actually counter productive and you probably had negative faction to work back up through. It's nice that you can now gain faction with all of them but pretty said you had to work back up through all the negative you'd gained.
  6. ARCHIVED-Iinyena Guest

Thanks Catbeef! Although I wish the writs would still be worth more than 150 per at all levels... maybe I'm just day dreaming, but I think having T7 and T3 writs the same faction level isn't the way it should be... but I could be alone in my thinking here... One thing I did realize after making a new toon since the revamp of the newbie isle is that the new newbie quests in the Sunken City, the Sprawl and so forth can give you faction worth AS MUCH as a T7 writ... Needless to say, I've had some strange looks running around in these newbie zones doing quests, but they gave me a total of about 1k faction added that would have taken me much longer if I would have done T7 writs.
    /rant off
    Thanks for listening folks! :smileyvery-happy:
  7. ARCHIVED-INFKT Guest

Shameless bump in hopes of an update to GL 50 :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Rashaak Guest

Don't you know bumping can get a thread locked?
    Anyways...I have to agree with the poster 1 up from INFKT that 150 Faction gained through all the Tiers does not feel in line with where it should be. I mean...if 150 was for T3 then it should go up by atleast 25 faction gained points per tier, so at t4 175, t5 200, t6 225, and t7 250. Especially since at low levels you can do quests now that raise these factions by 1 or 2k at low levels? Although I still can't find a low level quest for the Seafury Buccaneers....but I suppose this subject is for another forum....
  9. ARCHIVED-thitchy Guest

Is there an update to this thread for Guild Levels >30?
  10. ARCHIVED-PsychaDurmont Guest

Please can we have this list updated for guilds 30+

My guild just hit 37 and it is tough to tell what is new and isnt as all the items run together in the City merchant display. I did figure out that the more expensive are more likely the newer ones. And the Greyed out unselectable ones are ones that i havent unlocked yet.
  11. ARCHIVED-PsiaMeese Guest

I didn't see any notes regarding additional Guild Bank (which have been ingame for a while) slots when reviewing the OP. It really should be updated at this point.
  12. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

Is there any benefit to maxxing out Far Seas Trading Company faction?
    Also, when mah assassin did the Newbie Quests in Qeynos (was real fun, she did it before mah Pally & Temp :D) she gained faction in a 5th (or is it 6th, if you count Ironforge Estate) faction: The Royal Antonican Guard, anyone have any info on what to do to get more faction with them? Apprehensive with them at the moment so have a long way to go :D
  13. ARCHIVED-SaiJai Guest

is there a list of guild rewards for guild levels 31 to 60??
  14. ARCHIVED-Ace235228 Guest

I'd like to see this list updated for the new expansions and other things.
    Message Edited by Ace235228 on 12-17-2006 08:43 PM
  15. ARCHIVED-Tinkr Guest

Yes, please, can we get an updated list to cover levels 31 - 60? I have been trying to find one for ages, and it's getting frustrating.....