Player Guild and Faction Rewards Revealed!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Suleman, Dec 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Elynor Guest

Great to have a list of rewards, my thoughts after reading it :

1- I would like to know which NPCs give faction rewards, for each faction

2- I beleive it would be great to have a faction window where you could see how well you fare with each faction

(And I mean, every faction in the world, not just the ones in the city)
  2. ARCHIVED-Solbabe Guest

I so agree Elynor! :smileyhappy:
  3. ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist Guest

just wondering what this raid was, and does it involve getting in to see the overlord ?

our guild just turned lvl 30, so were wondering what this new option for us to raid was ?

any help would be greatly appreciated
  4. ARCHIVED-Leppard Guest

Is this going to get updated with the 31-40 guild levels?
  5. ARCHIVED-Limneia Guest

Aye...if they ever decide to add any rewards lol
  6. ARCHIVED-BaronDredd Guest

Where do one go to claim these rewards as a guild advances. For instance, we never received anything when the guild was formed (at level one) and are nearing level five this weekend.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ram Guest

BaronDredd, you can purchase status items from the city merchant. Things such as artisan clothing, items to place in your house, and crafting stations to put in your house. I believe there's one in Elddar Grove and I know there's one in Q.Harbor on the Qeynos side. Not sure where they are on the Freeport side however.
    There's also other status items that become available to you after you level the guild higher. Not sure about what levels and what all you get but some of the things you can get, once the guild is higher level, are things such as price reduction on horse mounts.
    Also, I think this happens every 5 guild levels, everyone in the guild will get a raid quest in their journal.
    Message Edited by Ram on 12-09-2005 05:48 PM
  8. ARCHIVED-BaronDredd Guest

Aaah ok. I think I get it now. I was under the impression it was "issued" to you as a perk/reward.
  9. ARCHIVED-shagg22 Guest

10. ARCHIVED-darknation Guest

nice guide great info to have
  11. ARCHIVED-jb- Guest

Qeynos Guard: warmly faction reward list
    Officer: Qeynos Guard (a furniture / title item)
    qeynos knight breastplate (armor piece)
    qeynos knight gauntlets (armor piece)
    qeynos knight helm (armor piece)
    qeynos knight legplates (armor piece)
    qeynos knight pauldrons (armor piece)
    qeynos knight tonlets (armor piece)
    qeynos knight vambraces (armor piece)
    a griffin fountain of justice (furniture item)

Does that armor have the same graphic as Captain Woug is wearing? If not, does anybody have a screenshot of the armor?

*Edit* I spoke with a Knight-Captain on my server, and discovered that the above armor has a horrible appearance. Could any designers please considering making the appearance on the above stated items (and other factions highest rewarded armor) look better? Or possibly release armor for being an Ally that has a better graphic? Considering it takes several hundred writs (and formerly nearly a thousand) to reach the highest faction the armor should at least have a cool look. Captain Woug (Qeynos Guard Officer that I mentioned above) has some very cool looking plate armor, so possibly just make that the reward for reaching Ally?
    Message Edited by jb- on 02-08-200601:24 AM
  12. ARCHIVED-ARSONSIT Guest

Why has nothing been updated to show Guild Rewards for guilds lv 35 and up?
  13. ARCHIVED-Icarii_Raven`Lyon Guest

Anyone know if theres any new formal attire for guild 40?
  14. ARCHIVED-AshburyA Guest

For warmly with concordium it lists books and tomes, but I can't figure out where to get them. Anybody know where?

Pathetica (living up to my name as usual)
  15. ARCHIVED-AshburyA Guest

I have a shot of that in my gallery. Pathetica's Gallery

O.K. One more time! This was totally unclear. What I have in my gallery are faction clothes for Qeynos almost all except Watch warmly. Also faction house items.

Pathetica

Well, now I have added the Watch warmly clothes and house item.

Message Edited by AshburyA on 05-08-2006 12:38 PM
    Message Edited by AshburyA on 05-09-2006 03:45 PM
  16. ARCHIVED-peaceable2 Guest

What about the 35 plus stuff, ive seen the 200vs horse but ive still yet to see the stats on the fiery eyed mount.

Can anyone help?
  17. ARCHIVED-Wrapye Guest

The nightmare and the mistrunner have the same stats. They are +48% speed and +200 on resists.
  18. ARCHIVED-Iinyena Guest

Does anyone know the exact number you have to arrive at to get to amiable faction?? I have been doing writs almost since launch for all 4 factions and seem to be getting no where! Please help! :smileyindifferent:
  19. ARCHIVED-Howlingmoon Guest

I believe tis 10k, 20k, 30k, and 40k for each faction. I can never remember what order the come in, though. :p Check your factions tab on persona (P) window in-game.
  20. ARCHIVED-gm9 Guest

10,000 - 19,999 = Amiably
    20,000 - 29,999 = Kindly
    30,000 - 39,999 = Warmly
    40,000 - 50,000 = Ally