Pictures of different races as dirges

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Takya, Feb 27, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Takya Guest

I'm sure there was a thread at one time but apparently SOE destroyed the old forums. I just started playing a few days ago and finally chose Dirge as my class. I love to help groups and but I got kinda tired of playing a healer in "that other" game.
    I wanted to see what a Barbarian, Erudite and Ogre looked like in some gear beyond the starting stuff. I have a level 8 ratonga which is very cool so far. I figure if i'm gonna be one of the least played classes may as well be one of the least played races for the class too. (yes i'm a social [I cannot control my vocabulary] hehe).
    Also, do guys get made fun of for playing female toons in EQ2? They look hot in this game and would be nice to look at while leveling (and i'm a dirty old man too).
    If there is already a thread with some pics please link so I don't annoying everyone.
    Thanks in advance. BTW i'm loving this community! Everyone has been very nice.
    Edited title. Realized it was very annoying :-?
  2. ARCHIVED-Takya Guest

hmmm, re ta rd gets edited...PC gone overboard
  3. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

4. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Takya Guest

Umm, looks like the rat is getting a D-con brunch... :twisted:
    One other question, does a the larger frame (rat vs barbarian) cause issues for healers? I know when i was healer I never targeted the toon, just the bar. I'm assuming it's the same for EQ2. Not that I will get a ton of heals, that goes to the MT.
  6. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

No shouldn't be an issue at all.
  7. ARCHIVED-ravenscale Guest

CAUSE PIMPEN AINT EASY
    [IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

Murrcury@Crushbone wrote:
  9. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

Murrcury@Crushbone wrote:

But someone has to do it...
  10. ARCHIVED-Wilko1981 Guest

Can someone tell me what weapons Murrcury has please :p
  11. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

Without looking him up on Everquest players =P

It looks like he has a Rapier of Darkness in Primary (MMIS Drop) and a Dirk of Negativity (HoS Drop)...
    Same primary as me, accept I use a Vampiric Axe of Balance in Secondary.
  12. ARCHIVED-ravenscale Guest

Ainwen@Butcherblock wrote:
    you are right on both im next in line for axe i think when it drops sept for its dirk in main rapier in off
    im next in line for that axe if it ever drops again lol got like 7 of them our first 2 times though hasent droped sence
  13. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

Same thing for us. We saw 3 rapiers, and 4 axes...Nothing since they readjusted the loot table.

Good luck though, its a nice Axe =)
  14. ARCHIVED-ailen Guest

15. ARCHIVED-Roriondesexiest Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Wilko1981 Guest

Thanks for clearing that up, much appreciated.

Couple of further questions, the Dirk of Negativity is that the one in the offhand with the flame particle effect or have I got them mixed up ? :-?

Also from what I understand the Dirk comes from a raid zone within the Fallen Dynasty adventure pack ? Could someone please confirm.

Many thanks
  17. ARCHIVED-Pogopuschel Guest

Orchid@Runnyeye wrote:
    The Dirk drops in Halls of Seeing, that's a raid zone in Tenebrous Tangle (KoS)
    The red glowing thing is the Rapier of Darkness, which drops in the raid zone Mistmoore's Inner Sanctum (MMiS in Loping Planes -> Castle Mistmoore -> EoF).
    Hope that helps. :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Wilko1981 Guest

[face="trebuchet ms,geneva"]Thanks very much for the info, much appreciated :p[/face]
  19. ARCHIVED-Prub Guest

OGRE!

[IMG]

Enjoy!
  20. ARCHIVED-spark Guest