[Official Thread] Welcome Back!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, May 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Rutela Guest

Same here.. update with the launcher keep failing and auto retrying every 5 seconds.. Same with my fiance. Ugh
  2. ARCHIVED-wormie Guest

Hey everyone. Someone said deleting my LegendsOfNorrath.dll file would solve my decompression issue, where can I find this? Please treat me as computer illiterate. Thanks
  3. ARCHIVED-Konstantanos Guest

So glad to be back in Norrath. I was beginning to lose my mind without it!
  4. ARCHIVED-Trinral Guest

This is how I would love SOE to show they care, and "make good". Upgrade server hardware. :)
  5. ARCHIVED-unwritenglorykid Guest

Avirodar@Oasis wrote:
    ditto + free xfers after sev guilds have had sev people quit due to downtime
  6. ARCHIVED-odmounted2 Guest

deleting LegendsOfNorrath.dll_delta_10509_126 didn't work for me...have tried probably 100times...no exageration
  7. ARCHIVED-Aerfen Guest

wormie wrote:
    Mine was in C: Program Files (x86)/Sony/Everquest II/LegendsOfNorrath/LegendsOfNorrath.dll

odmounted2 wrote:
    wrong file, try the above =)

Hope that helps!
  8. ARCHIVED-Liyle Guest

Whew! Glad to be back!
    BTW, shouldn't we be allowed to reset our secret question/answer if that was compromised?
  9. ARCHIVED-Kraznor Blackhammer Guest

10. ARCHIVED-odmounted2 Guest

Now I feel like an idiot...I will blame it on the withdrawls from evercrack lol thanks it worked.
  11. ARCHIVED-CleeGrahamx2099 Guest

I tried deleting the file and thus far it has NOT worked. Anymore suggestions or just wait it out until SOE finds a way to get around that issue?
  12. ARCHIVED-Gilasil Guest

Glad you made it back and those slimy hackers couldn't keep you down forever.
    I have one request. Could you make a mob called a "hacker" I really feel the need to beat on one. A lot.
  13. ARCHIVED-wormie Guest

14. ARCHIVED-twilightbadger Guest

I've been having so many dreams playing EQ2 of late.
  15. ARCHIVED-CordTheSeeker Guest

Petition is broken.
    Research assistant is broken.
    Quality assurance (do you even have this?) is broken...They never even logged a character on to test the game before it came up.

I thought for sure you people would have changed after all that happened.
  16. ARCHIVED-Quisical Guest

So glad to be back, no other game comes close to EQ2.
    A small issue I noticed is that research seems to have been reset to full remaining time on most of my characters.
  17. ARCHIVED-PotatoeGuru Guest

18. ARCHIVED-PotatoeGuru Guest

Gilasil wrote:
    Best ...... potential Tinkerfest mob name .... EVER!
  19. ARCHIVED-shingi Guest

So I just got an email from Sony saying my password was changed and it led me to find out why...

I'm assuming that everyone got that email? I thought my account had been hacked or something since I haven't played any MMO's in some time. Anyway, I changed my password again but neither the SOE Station Launcher (from months ago) or the new EQ2 launcher that I just downloaded will let me connect.

Sorry, maybe I should have read more of this thread but as a guy redownloading the game entirely new do I need to delete any certain files or do I just need to wait until the servers aren't flooded any more? Haha.
  20. ARCHIVED-Proxopid Guest

Welcome back online guys, glad you took your time to beef up your security after this situation.
    One suggestion: I would love to see a doubling of loot drops at least in DoV x4 raid zones for 2 weeks - we only raid twice a week, and that way we would be able to keep up on farming.