[Official Thread] Welcome Back!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, May 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-taabi Guest

I still get the update failed as well it says "There was a problem decompressing the file c:\programdata\sony online entertainment\installed games\everquestII\lp_temp\legendsofnorrath\legendsofnorrath.dll_delta_10509_126.gz"
  2. ARCHIVED-FinalChaotic Guest

Only devoted EQ2 players will not complain or leave when the going gets tough..things happen,thats life..SOE is not god and will take hits just like anyone else..im still here because this is MY game..so anyone who leaves over this..doesnt belong here to start with :) dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya...Anyway heres my issuse..i have read about this all over the web and am confused lol i get the legends of norrath error also BUT i have no LoN folder OR any lp_temp folder..o_O doesnt make sence? i know >_< i just heard last night about the welcome back package and the servers being up,but everytime i go to log in i get that error so then i went and tried to use the Test launcher but man v_v waiting days and days just for this install to finish..can anyone help me understand why i dont have these folders,how to get there or whatever? Thanks and Sony dont let the complainers get to you..even after being attacked,trying your hardest to make it right..your still number 1 in my book ;) keep up the good work..i mean we all know you can NOT please everyone
  3. ARCHIVED-ridgerbay Guest

I wanted to let you know that I do not see the discounted marketplace items that were advertised before the downtime. It was said that as a apart of the welcome back package, the Marketplace bonanza sale was going to start Tues May 17th. I have not seen those sale prices yet. Anyword on this?
  4. ARCHIVED-arohanui Guest

Aerfen@Lucan DLere wrote:
    Yep, seems my toons missed out too. Would definitely like to see what's going to happen with this! :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

New servers still comming?
  6. ARCHIVED-melaine_dvarvensplitter Guest

First off I want to say this..
    Thank you for making our information secure. Thank you for bring the game back up and the dbl xp.
    Secondly thank you for listening to us on FB about different rewards. I got the free slot I wanted and I know my wife will do the same as well.

Oh and can you stretch the dbl xp till Tuesday after Memorial day ;)
    Thanks again Smoke Jumper... I am your biggest critic but when you do good I am the first to give praise.
  7. ARCHIVED-Kattya Guest

melaine_dvarvensplitter wrote:
    SWG did......
  8. ARCHIVED-azcn2503 Guest

Hello
    Are you guys running any welcome back incentives for non-subscribed members i.e ex. RAF accounts or accounts that only subscribed one month? I have a friend that would like to join me for a while, though I'm tempted to just buy the game for him as it will probably make him play it more! Especially since we can play DoV together (we managed to get him to about 75 during an RAF week and it wouldn't take long to hit 86!)
    Thanks in advance for the response.
  9. ARCHIVED-isest Guest

Aerfen@Lucan DLere wrote:
    Well none of the 4 houses I had the rent was paid, its no biggie. Also I thought SJ posted we were getting some type of potion to ofset the research assistants not working, and I yet to see that either.
  10. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

isest wrote:
    Pretty sure we get those with today's hotfix.