Oasis Fun and Games

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gediva, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Bellamorte Active Member

OOOOO, Any of our lovely guides wanna grace us with the Kael or Be Kael'ed quest sometime soon? <3
  2. Gediva Senior Guide

Heard a few things for your weekend!

Friday, February 15th
    • Around 11:00AM, head on over to New Halas and help out a lovesick troll win the object of her affection!
    • Around 8pm, head on down to Withered Lands and help that scatterbrained gnome out again with his lost papers!

Saturday, February 16th
    • Around 11:00AM, head back to New Halas...love is in the air and the silly troll still needs your help with the object of her affections!
    • Around noon, turn your compass north and head to Eastern Waste in search of coldain adventure! Are you brave enough to enter into the depths of Kael?

Sunday, February 17th
    • Around 2pm, head back to the Withered Lands and once again help out that silly gnome with his lost papers!
  3. Gediva Senior Guide

This just in!

Tonight, Friday, February 22nd around 7pm, head to Butcherblock Mountains and seek out a curious dwarf with a penchant for axes!

Then, Friday, February 22nd around 8pm, head to Frostfang Sea, and seek out a splendid fashionista that has breezed into town ready to improve your look!

Saturday, February 23rd, around noon, head to Kelethin and seek out a silly fae with his preparations to woo his lady love!

Saturday, February 23rd, around 5pm, head to the city of Thurgadin just in time for the annual crown ball...dress in your finest and come to a party!

Sunday, February 24th around noon, head to the docks of Antonica as rumors of an enterprising Othimir have been circulating, and he needs your help!

Monday, February 25th, around noon, grab your harvesting tools and head to the Commonlands and prepare to help a gnome in the name of love!
  4. Edelphia Well-Known Member

So glad to see more guide events on our server, just sorry these last ones were over a double xp weekend. Grinding for AA was just a bit higher on my to do list. Can we run the Butcherblock event again soon? Pretty please?
  5. Gediva Senior Guide

This just in!

Tonight, Sunday, March 3rd, around 8pm, head to Antonica and see what those silly dragon storytellers are up to!

Monday, March 4th, around Noon, head to the Great Divide and seek out a dwarf looking to expand his ale collection before the Brewday Festivities begin!

Tuesday, March 5th, around Noon, head to Butcherblock Mountains and seek out your favorite axe researcher who wants to prove that dwarfs love more than just ale!

Thursday, March 7th, around Noon, head to Loping Plains and see if you can help a merchant in distress!
  6. Gediva Senior Guide

A few more things headed your way, plus a reminder from above for tomorrow's events!

Thursday, March 7th

• Around noon, head to Loping Plains and see if you can help a merchant in distress!

• Around 5pm head to the docks of Thundering Steppes and get your Aether Race on! But don't delay, the track will only be around until 9pm!

Friday, March 8th

• Around 5:30AM, head to the Withered Lands and help a gnome with a schematic problem!

• Around noon, head to the Commonlands and help a dwarf with his ale collection, just in time for Brewday!

• Around 8pm, come celebrate the rainy season and see if you can lend some fashion advice in Antonica!

Saturday, March 9th

• Around 5:00AM, head to Thundering Steppes and seek out a curious halfling that needs your help!

• Around 10:00AM, your favorite beer collecting dwarf is back, this time in Antonica!

Sunday, March 10th

• Around noon, head to Antonica and help your favorite beer drinking dwarf gather supplies for his next ale drinking contest!

• Around 8:00pm, head to Antonica and see if you can participate in the rainy days storytelling!
  7. Gediva Senior Guide

Here are a few things for your weekend enjoyment!

Friday, March 15th

• Around Noon, head to Frostfang Sea, and seek out your favorite ale collecting dwarf!

• Around 8pm, head to the docks of Everfrost and find your favorite fashionista helping you with a new look for the season!

Saturday, March 16th

• Around 5AM, head to Antonica and see if you can help deal with those onery gnolls!

Sunday, March 17th

• Around 8pm, head to Antonica and find your favorite dragon storytellers for a festive story!
  8. Gediva Senior Guide

And a couple more to go with the above post!

• Saturday, March 16th, around noon, head to the docks of Antonica and help an enterprising Othimir!
    • Sunday, March 17th, around noon, head to the docks of Enchanted Lands and help a hunter in need!
  9. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Oh I have had some strange psychic views while pondering the holes in my swiss cheese wheel.
    I feel that a ghost will be in greater faydark early Saturday March 23 looking for revenge around 5 am pst.
    I have a clear vision of some fae sisters causing decoration mayhem in one of our cities on Sunday night March 24 around 7 pm pst.
    I see another site of a funny gnome in the Whitered lands looking for pages of some invention he lost on Sunday March 24 around 1 pm pst.
    Ok my vision has clear for now. I might recieve more vision once I get the white sharp cheddar out of the cellar.
    Happy Questing everyone!
  10. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Me thinks your visions are too cryptic to be of much direction. :( I hate to miss these events because I can't find them.
  11. Rainmare Well-Known Member

they are very simple. the orc ghost will be in Gfay about 5am pst. there will be a fae at 7pm in one of hte cities for a quest. they'll prolly announce which one when they are on. the last one is the gnome quest for the tinkered assassinbot, it's in the withered lands at 1pm. they are hardly to cryptic to figure out
  12. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Well my visions may or maynot come true. I am a ratonga after all. I can only get clear visions of Cheese!
    oh another vision is coming on...

a gnome will be in need of help in the Darlight Wood Thursday morning 3/28 around 10 am.
    It was a noncheese related vision so I cant be 100% sure it will come true.
  13. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

There was a lot of confusion in 1-9 about the fae one. As far as I know, no one did find the guides on that one. But there was a sweet snow lady that helped one of my fashion-clueless gals in Qeynos during that time, so it was a good experience that day anyway. :)
  14. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Oh I;m sensing more interesting events coming up tomorrow 4/4 around 10 and 11 am pst.

A little dragon will be lost in Halas and need to find a way home and another dragon in Freeport just wants to get bigger and needs some help.
    On Friday 4/5 the Thundering Steppes AetherRacetrack will be up from 6-9pm also I see a yeti wandering around Darklight wood! around 7 pm pst
    On Saturday early 5am pst a Kerran will be fishing in Thundering Steppes

I have the strangest visions! Could it be a bad piece of cheddar I ate? Now these are just visions and they may or may not come true. I'm a ratongan not a fortune teller. Check them out and let me know if you see any of them.
  15. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Can we have a repeat on that yeti one? It sounds so interesting, but no one could find him.
  16. Edelphia Well-Known Member

The yeti appears to be a no-show. :(
    Can we get it again soon? I realize our guides have Real Lives too.
    There were a few people searching all of Darklight woods for about 1/2 an hour for him. It was getting a little crowded for Darklight woods :p I'm sure others would appreciate another try at it too.
  17. Kaukumu Senior Guide

My vision was a bit cloudy, sorry but the yeti was stuck in traffic and arrived 2 hours late. Im sure the Yeti will be looking for help again soon.
  18. Kaukumu Senior Guide

As I stare into the spinning wheel of slice cheeses, I begin to see a vision or two of coming events.

Thursday 4/11 around 10 am pst a gnome will be in New Combine Foothold raving about a lost notebook
    Thursday afterrnoon around 4 pm pst a Minstral will need help finding his voice in the Enchanted Lands
    Friday4/12 morning early around 5 am pst an Arasai in Freeport will be looking for help.
    Saturday 4/13 early morning around 5 am pst April 13 a gnome needs a bit of help in Darklight Woods
    Sunday 4/14 around 10 am pst a Yeti will be wandering around Frostfang sea
    Sunday 4/14 around 8 pm pst a Thurgdin Dwarf will be in Eastern Waste looking for might adventurers.
    Now these are just visions and they may or may not come true. I'm a ratongan not a fortune teller. Check them out and let me know if you see any of them. OOO the wheel of slices cheeses has slowed down to a stop and I have a nice thick piece of Ementhaller to nibble on. Yum!
  19. Kaukumu Senior Guide

OO another vision I had as I ate a midnight snack of a blue cheese smoothie.
    The Thundering Steppes race track will be up for only about and hour 2-3pm pst as those pirates work on it.
  20. Kaukumu Senior Guide

My my, I have a great so many great types of cheeses to eat here and eat one can give me visions of the furture.
    /e selects a blue cheese square and pops it in her mouth...
    Something tomorrow 4/18 around 8 am pst in New combine hold a gnomehas lost something and needs help.
    Friday 8 am pst a wood elf needs more crafting supplies in the Commonlands
    Friday night 8pm pst a Yeti is back in Darkilght wood
    My vision has cleared again. The blue cheese was tasty. Remember my vision may or may not come true. I am a ratongan not a fortune teller, ya'know.