Oasis Fun and Games

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gediva, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Gediva Senior Guide

This just in!

Sunday, January 20th, around 10:30am, head to Butcherblock Mountains as rumors of an axe afficianado will be making an appearance seeking your help researching axes!

*** sorry I cannot edit the post for the weekend to include this addition =\
  2. Gediva Senior Guide

Here is a little snapshot of the what happens when the baby dragon storytellers are on the loose! Don't miss out on their next appearance this Sunday night (1/20/13) at 8pm in the Commonlands!

[IMG]
  3. Gediva Senior Guide

I was given a crumpled notice of something going on tomorrow that you don't want to miss!

Wednesday, January 23rd around 1pm, head to the gates leading to Kael in Eastern Wastes for some coldain adventure! Do you have what it takes to brave the depths of Kael and return to tell the tale?
    Wynd likes this.
  4. Wynd New Member

Ive been gone so long and Im so lost .finally healed from surgery :) .. Nice to see you Rain !!!
  5. Wynd New Member

*hugs Gediva* ~!~ sooo good to see you too !!!

I will snag that ax quest one of these days .... lol
  6. Smels New Member

Fungoid Souvenir Hat was a good event ;)
  7. Gediva Senior Guide

I heard some whispers from some curious fellows about some things going on this weekend!

Friday, January 25th
    • Around Noon, head to New Halas and seek out someone seeking your help with her addiction!
    • Around 4pm, head back to the shores of Frostfang Sea and see if you can assist those odd coldains with their mushroom research!
    • Around 9pm, head back to New Halas, and find your favorite ale-drinkin' dwarf hosting his first Ale Drinking Contest of the New Year!

Saturday, January 26th
    • Around 5AM, head to Antonica and seek out a hunter seeking your help getting ready for his expedition!
    • Around Noon, head to the Withered Lands and seek out a scatter-brained gnome with a scattered paper problem!

Sunday, January 27th
    • Around Noon, head to the docks of Nek Forest and seek out a decorator with an unusual appreciation!
  8. Gediva Senior Guide

This just in!

Sunday, January 27th, around 11:00AM, head to Antonica and help a farmer out with his little flock of piglets!
  9. Gediva Senior Guide

Silly gnomes! The scatter-brained gnome can't seem to tell time, and he meant he will be there at 11AM on Saturday the 26th!
  10. Gediva Senior Guide

A last minute murmur drifted by my ears...

Friday, January 25th at 8pm, a curious cool creature dishing out fashion advice will be seen on the docks of Everfrost!
  11. Gediva Senior Guide

Unfortunately, RL crept up on that gnome and he cannot make it to the Withered Lands today (Saturday January 26th at 11am). He promised to return soon though so keep your eyes peeled here for his return!
  12. Naiya New Member

I'd really love to do that Withered Lands quest and I hope it happens on a day that's not a tuesday or saturday! *smiles hopefully*
  13. Rainmare Well-Known Member

I'd like to see some more stuff along the lines of the Festival of Might, myself heh
  14. Kaukumu Senior Guide

OO what is this? Do I see Rainmare hanging around? I wondered where he got too. Hey there Rainmare!
  15. Rainmare Well-Known Member

heh I'm around most the time :p and howdy do! I've been entertaining guides and folks alike with stories of lore and legend :p
  16. Gediva Senior Guide

Heard a few mutterings about some happenings this weekend!

• Saturday, February 9th around 8 pm, a halfling in distress needs your help in Antonica!

• Sunday, February 10th around 1pm, that scatter-brained gnome needs help with his scattered papers in the Withered Lands!
  17. Bellamorte Active Member

Hmmmm any chance of a the storytelling dragons coming to hang out anytime soon? :D
  18. Gediva Senior Guide

I will see what we can do! Those dragons make a lot of appearances so keep your eyes here for any notice of future sightings!
  19. Gediva Senior Guide

This just in:

Sunday, February 10th around 11:00 am PST a lovelorn troll will be making an appearance in New Halas seeking your help convincing the object of her affections!
  20. Naiya New Member

Thank you thank you thank you Oasis guides for doing the Withering Lands quest! I have been assassinating guildies ever since I got my robot and everyone is having a blast. So so so grateful that my request was answered. *super happy player*