Oasis Fun and Games

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gediva, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Awww!!! <blush> ...

I think we can manage a little fascination in our fungoid in the coming week :)

I believe we may have need of fascination on Monday around 5:00pm(PDT). That little dwarf is forever analyzing.
  2. Bellamorte Active Member

Any chance of a visit from the Coldains anytime soon? I have a friend who has been looking for them :( (Kael or Be Kael'ed) *hugs* Thanks
  3. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Greetings Bellamorte;

I will look for the Coldains and chat with them. They seem to be a rather private clan. However, if I approach them carefully, I may be able to convince them to share their great giant hunting knowledge with you.

I did in fact approach one of the Coldain clan. After offering him a bit my chocolate and a quart of ale he assured me they will be looking for stalwart adventures on Wednesday, June 26 at 4:00pm (PDT) in Eastern Wastes. And then he just walked off into the snow.
  4. Bellamorte Active Member

Woot! Thanks, I let my friend know hehe. I won't be home from work at that time , but he was the one looking for the Coldains, so he should be there! Thank you Sr. Mujie!
  5. Edelphia Well-Known Member

You rock Muji! It's great to be able to find out about our guide events here. Not all of us watch 1-9 chat and having another reliable way to know where our loveable guides will be is a blessing! Keep up the good work and I'll NEVER throw coconuts at you! :cool:
  6. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Good Grief - a mushroom of superior intellect is attempting to con a not so savvy cook into sparing its life and not be part of the concoction being prepared.

Who's side will you take - the shrooms - or the wanna be chef?

Pick your side and be at The Commonlands Docs, Tuesday, June 25th at 8:00am (PDT) - and may the best ... critter win!

-------------------------------

Also on Tuesday, June 25 at 8:00pm (PDT) - help Leesha save the legacy of "real" books in Halas threatened by the innovation of a gnomish invention.

--------------------------------

On Friday, June 28th at 5:00pm (PDT) - an in love Halfling needs help with ingredients for a very special pie in Greater Faydark.
  7. Edelphia Well-Known Member

A big thank you to our Great Guides for the fungoid quest! I had a lot of fun talking with you as Afasia ;) and yes, you do argue like a married couple. Hehehe

Hugs to you all!
  8. Bellamorte Active Member

<3 our guides, so glad we are seeing them again, even though I am usually raiding etc, but I still enjoy seeing them!
  9. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Hi Bellamorte;

I hope your friend found his way to Eastern Wastes to slay giants yesterday afternoon. :)
    Bellamorte likes this.
  10. Guide Muji Senior Guide

More is almost always good ... or is it?
    • Players may have a soft heart for this troubled gnome in The Withered Lands at 1:00pm (PDT) today (Thursday). He may appear a bit feisty, or it may be a good day for him. In any case he seems to need assistance.
    • And - what player doesn't like to get happy and dive off a really high cliff. Come test your diving skills in Butcherblock Mountains, Friday at 7:00pm (PDT). You'll never know what hit ya!
  11. Guide Muji Senior Guide

T'Was The Night Before ... July 4th??

Obtain your special version of a bedtime story on Wednesday, July 3rd at 8:00pm (PDT) in Darklight Wood.
  12. Bellamorte Active Member

I had a couple friends show up actually! Thank you!
  13. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Friday's Events - June 28th

• If you here arguing somewhere in the vicinity of Commonlands Docks - the shroom and wanna-be cook are at it again. See, who you'll side with at 8:00am (PDT).
    • An in love Halfling needs help with ingredients for a very special pie in Greater Faydark around 5:00pm (PDT)
    • And - what player doesn't like to get happy and dive off a really high cliff. Come test your diving skills in Butcherblock Mountains, at 7:00pm (PDT). You'll never know what hit ya!
  14. Edelphia Well-Known Member

The diving event was a lot of fun, even if some people were disappointed in the results. My own toon was disqualified, but I had fun anyway. It's great to see so many people showing up for all the events now!:cool: Keep up the good work and have fun with it, that's what it's all about!

Hugs to all our guides!
  15. Kaukumu Senior Guide

I just want to give a big hug and cheese wheels to all who came to the Halfling harvest tonight.
    You guys were GREAT. It was our apprentice guide Keershan's first solo quest and you really made it fun for him. I was using my omnipresent abilities to watch the event (otherwise known as hiding behind a mushroom eating cheese). I was very impressed. You all got into the spirit of the quest. mentoring down or creating a beginning character to participate.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!
    Kaukumu
    the Cheese Dancer
    a senior guide for Oasis
    Oasis the best play server of the entire Shattered lands!
  16. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

It was Very Sad that the Little 'Tonga couldn't get Drunk to jump down. but! The Event was still fun =D
  17. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Edelphia - The Diving Competition is a very involved quest for both Guides and players. It is fun, however. I am glad you enjoyed the event! :)

Awww Freddy_c ... that was interesting. Now I know if I wanna drink up as much as possible ... come in as a newborn :)
  18. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Upcoming Events!
    • Wednesday, July 3rd at 8:00pm (PDT) - Obtain your special version of a bedtime story in Darklight Wood.
    • Wednesday, July 3rd at 7:30pm (PDT) - An overwhelmed Ratonga is desperately in need of decorating tips in North Qeynos.
  19. Guide Muji Senior Guide

More Events This Week!
    • Wednesday, July 3rd at 4:00pm (PDT) - A lost cute dragon went out to play and promptly became lost in Qeynos. Perhaps YOU could help him find his way home.
    • Thursday, July 4th at 10:00am (PDT) - A frustrated little gnome - oh geez! That was redundant - needs help finding parts for his project in Withered Lands. Being the greatest inventor in Norrath - he is also quite disorganized.
    • Friday, July 5th at 8:00am (PDT) - A hunting party has lost track of their master fletcher and they can't leave home without supplies. See what YOU can do to help solve their dilemma. Last I heard the party was muttering about their concerns at the Commonlands Docks.
    • Friday, July 5th at 6:00pm (PDT) - The modern business women is usually on a tight schedule with not enough hours in the day - but without her continual dose of caffeine she will surely be at wits end. See if you can help this prosperous entrepreneur and her lack of libation in Halas.
  20. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Keep Your Eyes Peeled!
    • Friday, July 5th at 8:00pm (PDT) - A somewhat hung-over dwarf needs help retrieving his stolen ale. See if YOU can help in Darklight Wood.
    • Sunday, July 7th at roughly 8:30pm (PDT) - So, you think you're a tough guy or gal, hmm? ... Prove it! But be prepared to strip your armor and battle in your skivvies! We'll see ya at sundown in Frostfang Sea!