Oasis Fun and Games

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gediva, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Look For These Quests This Week (Week of Sunday, July7th):
    • Wednesday, July 10th at 7:30pm (PDT) - A ratonga has no idea how to decorate the new pad called home. Can you help the little one out in Freeport?
    • Thursday, July 11th at 1:00pm (PDT) - Innovation is all about gnomes. This time it's about lighting ... and he needs help in Darklight Wood.
    • Friday, July 12th at 8:00pm (PDT) - Can you survive the frigid waters of Frostfang Sea? Test your skill at Pilgrim's Landing ferry dock.
  2. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Additional Opportunities:
    • Thursday, July 11th at 3:00pm (PDT) - What is to become of the gnome hunting troll where the ONLY thing on the troll's mind is ... FOOD!? Will the troll be successful in consuming the little one, or do YOU think you can convince him otherwise? Look for this frightened gnome at the Feerrott docks (near the bell portal).
  3. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Time Correction!
    • The event scheduled for Thursday, July 11th at 1:00pm (PDT) - the time of day is incorrect. This event will take place at 10:00am (PDT) on Thursday, July 11th.
    Thank you and I apologize for the error.
  4. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Thorns Are Just Nasty ... And More!

Splinters in the middle of one's back are so hard to remove ... and I've been sliding down WAY too many trees in Kelethin, lately. My apologies for not keeping up with Oasis events this week. This splinter is wedged deep between my 4th and 5th lumbar vertebrae. I'm working it out though.

Anyway ...
    • Thursday, July 18th at 4:00pm (PDT) - an ogre damsel ... (/ponders this for a brief moment) ... has been captured by the lizardmen deep in the jungles of Feerrott. Perhaps you can help Mudeye find his captured sister.
    • Friday, July 19th at 7:00am (PDT) - See if you can help a researcher in Frostfang Sea collect the perfect mushroom specimen.
    • Friday, July 19th at 6:00pm (PDT) - A collector of fine ales is looking for experienced drinkers (hic) to help in his search for rare, quality ales in Antonica.
    • Friday, July 19th at 8:00pm (PDT) - Trolls love to eat and eat they will ... almost anything. A particular troll is tired of Halfling meat and desire almost anything but. Can you help solve the troll's dilemma in Enchanted Lands?
    • Saturday, July 20h at 6:00pm (PDT) - A fortune teller down on his luck is looking for those who wish their fortune told in Antonica. Do you dare to risk that which you may, or may not know?
    • Sunday, July 21 at 7:00pm(PDT) - Fall asleep this eve with the reading of your favorite bedtime story in the Qeynos Capitol District.
  5. Guide Muji Senior Guide

More Adventure today (Thursday) and tomorrow:
    • Thursday, July 25th at 10:00am (PDT) - Can you help the gnome improve on a lighting dilemma? He'll be in Darklight Woods looking for the perfect solution from passing adventurers.
    • Thursday, July 25th at 5:00pm (PDT) - Can an Othmir really get adventures to help improve his fishing? Go to Enchanted Lands and see if you can lend a hand.
    • Friday, July 26th at 10:00am (PDT) - Are you royalty? There's one lady who believes her beauty came from royalty so of course she must of royal blood. Find out her secrets at the Qeynos Harbor docks.
    • Friday, July 26th at 7:00pm (PDT) - So, you think your the man (or the woman) and you got what it takes. Proove yourself in Frostfang Sea. Oh yes, there is but 1 caveat - no armor may be worn.
  6. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Aether Racing Today (Thursday):
    • Thursday, July 25th at 7:00[m (PDT) - Have fun and challenge others on the Aether Racing course in Thundering Steppes.
  7. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Time Change:
    • Friday, July 26th at 7:00am (PDT) (instead of 10:00am (PDT) - Are you royalty? There's one lady who believes her beauty came from royalty so of course she must of royal blood. Find out her secrets at the Qeynos Harbor docks.
  8. Linlainu Active Member

I was wondering if we would be getting the Guide Quest that they offered during the first year of Tinkerfest that offers the Golden Arch house item? I missed it the first year, and have managed to miss Tinkerfest every year since, and would really like one :)
  9. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I just heard there were two tinkerfest guide quests in gnomeland security last night! I was on all day yesterday doing multiple alts through tinkerfest and somehow I missed them! I Hope they will be given again. I don't watch 1-9 due to the intense immature content, so I have no idea if it was announced on there.

My guildies like that I put the guide quests on the guild calendar, which I do whenever they are posted here on the forums.
  10. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Greetings Linlainu & Edelphia;

Here's hoping your tinkerfest is full of tinker and other good stuffs!

There is 1 Tinkerfest Guide Quest which may be given out during role-play. There are a number of Guide Quests which may be run by Guides as a quest (as opposed to a role-play session).

I will definitely be handing out the Tinkerfest quest allowed via role-play this weekend.

I hope this helps.
  11. Guide Muji Senior Guide

What's Up Today, Sunday, July 28th:
    • At 4:00pm (PDT) - The caring but frustrated wife who's husband has fallen and broken his leg needs help finding her husband, then, will need adventurers to bring the necessary items to hold her husband's leg in place. Might you be the search and rescue person who can help this poor women out? If so, look for the frantic gnome in Steamfont Mountains.
    • At 7:00pm (PDT) - A female gnome needs your help to complete her research for a book of historical tinkering recipes in Steamfont Mountains. She will need interested folks to help her gather a few items.
  12. Guide Muji Senior Guide

What's Up Today, Tuesday, July 30th:
    • At 9:00pm (PDT) - Are you willing to help a coldain find shrooms for research? Go to Frostfang Sea.
  13. Kyndal Guide

Upcoming Events!

Thursday, August 8th at 8:00 AM (PDT) - A hunting party is a bit delayed because they don't have the supplies they need. See what YOU can do to help solve their dilemma. Last I heard, the party was muttering about their concerns at the Commonlands Docks.

Friday, August 9th at 8:00 AM (PDT) - Oh how frustrating it must be to have a new invention yet not have what you need to properly test it! See if you can help this poor Gnome in North Qeynos!
  14. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Upcoming Events!

Saturday, August 17th at 6:00 PM (PDT) - If you consider catching wild piglets an easy task, come test your skill to coax piglets to a safe place for protection from the evil farmer - in Commonlands.
  15. Kyndal Guide

More Upcoming Events!

This Friday, August 16th at 8:00 AM (PDT) - Are you royalty? There's one lady who believes her beauty came from royalty so of course she must of royal blood! She's willing to share some of her royal fashion tips with you at the Qeynos Harbor docks. Ogres and Trolls are welcomed!
  16. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Such cute little piggies! And it took patience and a lot of sweet corn to coax the cute PeggyPiggy one. :)

I noticed a familiar name announcing the quest. the wonderful storyteller Norika. Do guides do quests on more than one server?
  17. Guide Muji Senior Guide

What's Coming Up:
    • Wednesday, August 28th at 4:30pm (PDT) - Can you possibly help this halfling charged with creating a delectable dessert for the Queen Amree, herself. She needs recipe suggestions which will dazzle the Queen's court.
    • Thursday, August 29th at 10:00am (PDT) - An eccentric gnome needs to find his lost items in the Withered Lands. Without them he is lost as to how to proceed with his technological marvel. He's a bit of a curmudgeon, but he might accept outside help.
    • Friday, August 30th at 5:00pm (PDT) - A coldain needs adventures to help him procure an unharmed mushroom specimen at the Halas docks for his research. Might you have time to lend a hand?
    • Saturday, August 31st at 5:00pm (PDT) - A call to all comes from a mighty Kerran hunter in Everfrost who wishes to fulfill an order of pelts for a wealthy client. Perhaps your hunting skills will be exactly what he's looking for.
  18. Guide Norika Guide

Hello there, Redwoodtreesprite! Yes, as a matter of fact, some of us Guides do quests/roleplay/mentoring apprentices on multiple servers, if we happen to be on the Server Wide Assistance Team (SWAT). I love being in SWAT... and therefore, you may find me just about anywhere. *hugs
  19. Guide Muji Senior Guide

What's Coming Up On Sunday:
    • Sunday, September 1st at 7:00pm (PDT) - A distraught troll pleads for assistance in finding her baby dragons among the goblin camps of Lavastorm. Are you will to help her find her dragons? Be at the Lavastorm docks.
  20. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Events The Week Starting Sunday, September 8th:
    • Sunday, September 8th at 7:00pm (PDT) - An Erodite wizard is determined not to let mechanization take over her beloved books. Find the wizard in Halas offering to share her plight ... and her stories.
    • Sunday, September 8th at 9:00pm (PDT) - A thoughtful Troll in Enchanted Lands needs materials to create a birthday present for her sister. Would you be willing to help?
    • Tuesday, September 11th at 7:30pm (PDT) - Who's the best fortune teller - go to the Great Divide to see which one YOU would choose to tell YOUR fortune.
    • Saturday, September 14th at 5:00am (PDT) - A concerned Ratonga is soliciting help to foil the plan of, in the Ratonga's way of thinking, an evil gnome who is out to get even. If you can help this Ratonga, look for this little critter in Steamfont Mountains.