Oasis Fun and Games

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gediva, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Oh the Gongonzola is kicking in.....
    A MURDER in Halas city will happen. Be there to figure out who did it! just after 8pm pst Sunday 4/21
    Oh My did I really just see that! find out and let me know.
  2. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Did you know Brie cheese has a lovely taste and it also gave me a vision.
    A Yeti is wandering around commonlands Wednesday night 4/24 around 7pm pst
    That was a strange vision. That Yeti has been making the rounds lately. Let me know why a Yeti is wandering around Norrath.
  3. Leydenx New Member

I must deliver a message of utmost importance to a family member of The Stormshield concerning the Kromzek Giants. I have made camp in Eastern Wastes near the home of the Kromzek awaiting your return.

Can we get the Kael or be Kael'ed guide quest going again ?
  4. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Can we get any guide quests going again? Seems like WEEKS since I have seen a guide! oh, wait..... it HAS been weeks! I think I'm going into withdrawals!

Please Kaukumu, I'll provide a great big cheese plate for more guide quests! maybe more than one plate if need be :D
  5. Bellamorte Active Member

Seconded!
  6. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Oh my friends! I see you have come back to visit me on the forum. I was feeling lonely. Well I heard the Coldain visited last Sunday, but I'm sure they will come back soon. I heard that something other that Coldain will be out and about in Frostfang sea around 7 pm pst. You might check that out. Oh and a Gnome might be in Withered lands looking for help, but i'm just not sure when that might be. More fun is coming don't you worry.
    Summer is just around the corner!
  7. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I missed the Frostfang Sea event, but was able to catch the one in Withered lands tonight, thanks to someone giving a shout out in Homeshow, only to find out that it isn't repeatable! Waaaa!:(
    Luckily I had another character that could go do it :cool:

Way to go! Keep em coming!
  8. Kaukumu Senior Guide

We do like how players are helping tell other players about guide events. It is really helpful when you all share information like that.
    We also appreciate when you stick up for us when some player put our events down. Thanks!
    I hope to see more players at our events. It makes our jobs so much more fun.
  9. Bellamorte Active Member

I would have gone to see the Gnome, I was raiding when he came to visit :( . However I will always stick up for guides, it irritates me when people give them a hard time and could be one of the reason they have not been around as much lately!
  10. Linlainu Active Member

Poor Tibbertinkerton! He lost his wife, so we banded together a very small search party to try to help him rescue her. However, just as we were nearing the place where she might have been, a dastardly group of skellies attacked the poor gnome and he died quicker than you could say Tick Tock! Alas, we tried to revive him to no avail. His corpse disappeared and he never returned. We searched for his wife anyways, but she was no where to be found.
    Very disappointed those who tried to participate didn't get to finish the event as the guide(s) never came back.
  11. Bellamorte Active Member

I was raiding or I would have came to help! hehe However, I have a friend that has been looking for the coldains. He was interested in exploring kael for them to get the shrink item. Any chance of Kael or Be Kael'ed with a scheduled time so I can make sure he is online? If not that is cool too :) I am just happy to see guides again!
  12. Linlainu Active Member

I am sad that Meltinir is gone! I didn't even know he had left 'til a few weeks after his going away party as I was out of state dealing with some funeral arrangements. But I am glad we are getting a little love again.
  13. Bellamorte Active Member

Melti got bit in the butt by the Real Life monster, and from what I was told is no longer in the program :(
  14. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Yup Meltinir battled the LD monster and lost. Hopefully he will be back in the future. We do have two new addition to our wonderful Oasis guide family. Senior Muji and Apprentice Keershan. Hopefully you will give them both a warm Oasis Welcome when you see them around.
    The lights are dimming. I see a couple of visions:
    Tomorrow morning Tuesday 6/18 I believe there will be:
    Fungus in the commonlands that talks! Strange but true around 8 am pst
    In the evening a poor lady will be lamenting about the loss of the" real life hold them in your hands" type of books in Halas around 8pm pst
    Wednesday 6/19
    around 4 pm pst a little red girl will be missing pies in Antonica.

Hopefully more fun and exciting guide quests will be happening soon. Remember GUIDES are FRIENDS not FOOD.
  15. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Thank you for you gracious introduction, Kaukumu! :)

I will be checking the Oasis event calendar to keep you Oasians up to date on Guide quest opportunities as well as answering your concerns and questions.

Hope to see you here, and in Norrath!
  16. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Welcome to Oasis Muji and Keershan! I look forward to seeing you and your team around Norrath! I promise not to take any bites. Maybe I should toss some cheeses your direction instead :D

It will sure be nice to hear of events here instead of having to watch 1-9 chat for info :D

Again, Welcome!
  17. Bellamorte Active Member

Welcome Mujie and Keershan! Happy to see events being ran again!
  18. Linlainu Active Member

I missed the Halas event I guess.. ran into the real world for a bit. But I *did* get the pleasure of meeting Muji this morning and learning all about his chocolate dance!
  19. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Thank you Edelphia and Bellamorte. If you miss an event, you have every right to throw coconuts at me (I really don't like coconuts - just as Guide Norika). Reponding to the Oasis fun things to do forum I think will be - well - FUN!.

Linlainu - shhhhh ... the chocolate dance is a very complex piece of choreography. Gotta keep this under wraps or EVERYONE will wanna a piece - I mean wanna see it.

AND - there are some interesting events I think are coming up this Friday, and, possibly Sunday, namely:

Friday (7:00pm): Some baby dragons with stories in mind in The Commonlands. You can just listen, or, add your own twist to the plot.

Sunday (2:00pm): Perilous baby dragons in need of rescuing in Lavastorm. Are you brave enough to help them.
  20. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I'd like to put in a request for the "Fungoid Fascination" quest in New Halas. The reward is a lot of fun!

Sending cheeses out to all our guides!
    Thanks a ton for all you do!