Norrath is a Silly Place (with Killer Rabbits)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Lowbie chars are being turned into mincemeat. 1-2 hits and down. My high-level chars are doing better, but I'm going to have to rally some friends to actually kill them, I think. Which I'm guessing was the point of making them ^^^.

At the higher levels it's not a bad effort to get folks to group. Unfortunately, the reasons I don't group have nothing to do with lack of opportunities and everything to do with the people I meet when grouping. So not my thing. At lower levels, best I can hope for is to get everyone the die 15 times achievement.
    Belenos and NrthnStar5 like this.
  2. lordwildstar New Member

this reminds me of asheron's call , in that game they had a level 666 bunny called pooky , you had to have a large group to kill him and if you where lucky enough to kill him he cast bunny smite on you at death which in turn killed you also :)
  3. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Harder for me to get killed by them than kill them. Have to debuff and take all my armor off. Cute event.

Haven't messed with them on my lower level toons... be interesting.
    Kurisutaru, Gramma, Kittybock and 3 others like this.
  4. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Nuffink wrong with French people. Just additional chances to quote Monty Python; I hoped the picture would get the message across clearly.

edit -- I can only count to three and say "but why? We are French!" in French, and last time I tried to speak a native tongue to a friend (Spanish) I got laughed at for sounding ridiculous. I no language so good.
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  5. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Caaaallllm dooown there. It's a line from the movie, sort of, nothing to take personally. (although it was French characters making fun of english accents in the movie). o.0 Go watch the movie. Might put a smile on that sour puss. It's been in my top 10 my whole life, and not just because of the cow catapult! XD
  6. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

If you haven't died enough to get the bunny hat, you are wasting our time with your bellyaching. They are avoidable, just like any other agro mob. (Believe me, I've done the Qho questline on 13 toons, the lowest of which was lvl 24. I know avoiding aggro can be aggravating, but you don't have to dump on every one's fun here.)
    I do think they need a bit more balance. My lvl 100 coercer smooshes the bunnies in 2 hits (and I had to get nekkid to die fairly quickly) and my baby toons can't survive 2 hits (and a lot of other lower level toon people are having a lot of difficulties).
    (But I still love this event. XD It's fantastic! You at DBG RAWK!)
  7. Armageddoux Active Member

8. Awkk Well-Known Member

9. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I believe it's an announcement that the translated article is available on their site for those who prefer to read it in French, but it may very well have said your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries. >.>
  10. Algarrana New Member

That was so much fun!!!! Thank you so much! It was great! Yesterday, I was gliding through Antonica, minding my own business when suddenly a level 100^^^heroic rabbit knocked me down. I was in total shock!! I was yelling all across the general chat about killer bunnies and most people laughed. Until it happened to them!! I am so glad to see I have not completely lost my mind and the killer rabbits are real. Awesome Grenades also!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!:p
  11. Algarrana New Member

Not sad, I did too.
  12. Narrauko New Member

OMG PLEASE be tameable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Narrauko New Member

Come on..please??? It can easily go under the rodent warder class!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Griffon Lady, Kurisutaru and Siren like this.
  14. Awkk Well-Known Member

Ok for 100 bunnies, a bunny petamorph wand.
    For 1000 bunnies, a mount that is just a little scruffy guy following you with coconut shells!
  15. Awkk Well-Known Member

A few Butcherblock bunnies deagroed me on a Guardian.
    Siren likes this.
  16. Enoibia Well-Known Member

I was deagroed on my Wizard.
    Siren likes this.
  17. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

For me it was usually the character closest to the bunny. But sometimes the bunny became the level of my higher level character at the time as well.
  18. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

I was triggering them, and they would spawn at 100, then drop to 98 and stay there once they got near that group member. However when I first discovered them, a few guildies came out to see what I was babbling about, after a bit they stopped mentoring me (lvl 30 alt) to hit them at their level (100) and those rabbits did not change. Granted I stayed far away from the little monsters so might not have triggered the releveling.

Is there really more achievements after the first 50?
    Kittybock likes this.
  19. Shadowspawn New Member

Would like to know how people say you can 'avoid the bunnies' when I can't even take two steps without dying instantly in anyzone. Wouldn't be bad if you could target them, but they see me, run at me, and I am respawning again and again. Probably a good time to cancel my account and use the cash for beer...less frustrating and a lot more fun in the long run. Enjoy!
  20. Awkk Well-Known Member

You sure are lucky. I have to hunt for well over an hour to find 50 of them!