Norrath is a Silly Place (with Killer Rabbits)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

Aww...I guess my Erudite won't be able to hug bunnies any time soon....something of which she is notorious for. xD Though might be hilarious hugging a bunny and then all of a sudden being attacked by one xD
  2. Gaulois Airlines In Combat, size never matter.....

You've got any problems with the french people ?!! :mad: I was just asking why we didn't get that events on the french server, no need to be that mean..... And i try to do my best by using english. As i play on the UK and US server, i try to respect english people by speaking their own language.... Are you sur you wil be doing the same if you were coming to play on the french server ? Actually i've got my answer, cause an helpfull personn just expain me the reason.... So know it's ok we've got our rabbit.....
  3. bugs New Member

this sucks quittin not wastin my time
  4. SinR New Member

Eww... SOGA Models.

other than that, well done
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  5. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Zombie Skeleton Rabbit Parasite!

He ate my skin and afterwards took my skeleton as his host to control!
  6. bugs New Member

I hate it, ruined all my plans for the rest of the month... been surprised by them too many times and found out what the problem was only after dying too much... changed toons and hunting grounds only to have new ones in different area trying to level while being regularly killed sux anyone that finds it fun must be incredibly bored with this game and has nothing else to do
    NrthnStar5 likes this.
  7. Tajar Well-Known Member

OK, everyone mentioning that they deaggro, have all been Paladins. Two friends in game also were talking about this, is there a bug with Paladins and these bunnies?
    Siren likes this.
  8. Shadowspawn New Member

Wife thought it was hilarious the first 7 times I was killed by a fluffy assassin, but am starting to really hate the little fur balls. Lavastorm is impossible to spend more than 3 minutes in with any of my toons without instantly dying. Is there anyplace that is bunny free under level 50? Was looking forward to the 2X Exp week to level up a few of my little ones, but am guessing it will be a waste of time. Ah well, gives me a chance to break out the ole ps3 for a bit.
    Strings and bugs like this.
  9. bugs New Member

just walk through unless yours are bugged you will get surprise attacked while you are doing anything see you all next month maybe
  10. bugs New Member

or find another game to play
  11. Gramma Active Member

Okay, I'll kill the fluffy bunnies. But it kind of makes me feel a bit guilty.
    Kurisutaru, Kittybock and FriggaWitch like this.
  12. Panzen New Member

I've already submitted a petition on this (pointless?). Like some others have posted, these rabbits have ruined the game.
    I get attacked and killed every 10 feet. I'm using the 10 year merc (SK) and he doesn't last 15 seconds.

Someone said something about getting something in the in-game mail that makes you non-KOS? I didn't get it, so I'm stuck in the guild hall doing trade skills.

I hope this gets fixed soon.

Thank you.
    bugs likes this.
  13. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

The bunnies are just too aggressive and too potent. Please tone them down by 50% or more.
    Belenos, Strings and bugs like this.
  14. Yumyumm New Member

This is far from amusing. There are far too many in Butcherblock. Attack, slow u down, run away, run back and kill you in 2-3 hits. My guildmate and I, and two other players in the same area, were killed 3 times on the way to Kaladim. Then later on while in a building turning in a quest, inviso bunny strikes again. Depopulate them and make them sit in certain out of the way spots for those interested in the killing them or dying from them. This random aggro in buildings, while traveling, etc is annoying not entertaining.
    Belenos, bugs and suka like this.
  15. Kenn Well-Known Member

Oh no, you'll have no chance against the likes of that bunny without ye old trusty bunny rabbit hat.
    Kurisutaru and Feldon like this.
  16. Awkk Well-Known Member

I know, kill 100 bunniehs, get a bunnieh petamorph wand!
  17. Awkk Well-Known Member

I'm sure Colby Jack meant it in a friendly, funny way! Just a chance to reference that great scene from the French Castle!

Please do not chercher la vache on us!
  18. Allessandra New Member

Omg I loved this!! Good Job DBG =) Keep it coming!
  19. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Took my guild out tonight to kill rabbits, we grouped up to similar levels, mentored otherwise, and spent a few hours in Antonica saving Qeynos from the scourge.

All rabbits spawned to the level of the lowest member of the group. None de-aggroed, or showed any other evidence of fleas. Mercs and pets were hit harder than players, I told my folk to not bother with those. The level 100's geared and buffed, even mentored down, were not killed easily (I had to totally debuff and strip on my Dirge before I would die in the group). But, the lower levels, if not grouped, or undergeared, did die faster.

It is a silly event that brought memories, and a couple fun goodies. It is only for a few days, the rabbits are avoidable just like many other mobs if you try. Did I think they were really vicious to my level 35 ranger? Yes, very, but I thanked the dev gods that they were not epic x4 bunnies!

Is it an event that is worth bemoaning the end of the world over? That your game is ruined now forever more? That there is nothing else that you can do at all, just because there is a rabbit in the path? No. This is just a game, and it is not worth having a hissy fit over.

For my part, I thank you DBG, as does my guild, we were very amused.
  20. Gramma Active Member

That happened to me a few times, but I just reengaged the peaceful bunnies and fought them anyway.