Norrath is a Silly Place (with Killer Rabbits)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Feldon Well-Known Member

This.
  2. Master Nala Member

It took me 15 minutes and teleporting to three different zones before I started finding them. Killer bunnies are awesome! It's only for a short time. Silly stuff like this keeps the game fresh.
  3. Amoon Member

Haha this is great, thank you all much for this
    Kurisutaru likes this.
  4. suka Well-Known Member

yeah i was leveling a baby lol. so i had to bring in my druid to mentor her and get her past the area. by that time, i had a hat. not bad fun for some people but my merc couldn't take them. and it can be aggravating if you are on a baby. i don't mind though. the next baby will have to wait until after the event is over to level
    Majesty likes this.
  5. bugs New Member

every one is entitled to their opinion, mine definitely is nothing like yours, maybe you have everyday all day to play, good for you and for your info they are very often invis and just kill u with no notice not fun I am done
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I suggest all out war move out into the field with several raid groups to rid the world of this feints . >:3.
    make Norath save for the under golems and other invasions
    what's next I wonder cupcakes on parade or penguins.
    Griffon Lady and FriggaWitch like this.
  7. suka Well-Known Member

to answer a question, no, not tamable. won't work on target
  8. Awkk Well-Known Member

9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Hahah, I was zone hopping yesterday, trying to find really bad bunnies :) I resorted to turning off buffs, standing there and letting one kill me...trying for an Achievement. That said, I have no prob killing the wee wabbits.

I hear rabbit goes well with Margaritas ;)
    Kurisutaru likes this.
  10. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Griffon Lady, Kurisutaru and Awkk like this.
  11. suka Well-Known Member

wow. kk first of all they are trackable. and they can be targeted. they are only here for a week - not forever. you get a hat if you die only 15 times. they scale to your level but you need to put your merc on heal if they are healers and keep them healed if they are not.

for those who can't find them, check out butcherblock. tons of them there. especially around the quarry. also if you are trying to die, get naked. and sometimes if you don't hit them once they will de-aggro and run off. use your little strike for that- you know, the one that doesn't do any damage. or hit them with your hand - not a weapon. yeah they die that easily if they don't kill you first. if you are having a hard time killing them, mentor down.
  12. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

The McQuibble Farm (/wa -1779, -24, -111) in Antonica is FULL of them! from 1 to 3 in each field.
    Which one should expect, as rabbits are the bane of farmers, especially ones with big,.. nasty,.. teeth,....
    Kurisutaru and Awkk like this.
  13. bluegod New Member

I don't think OP meant to be mean or rude to you. I think they were just joking and referencing Monty Python's "The Holy Grail" :)
  14. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

News Flash this is what happened to the Rabbits to make them so mean.
    [IMG]
    I'd be a bit ticked off to !!
  15. Tetrol Well-Known Member

Shock horror. Lvl 20's in starter zones and Butcherblock. They deserve to be killed!
    Read some more posts and you will find that the scaling is way off. They are killed in seconds by lvl 100's but one or two shot kill low level characters - so if you want to play one of them you will not find it fun.
    suka and Belenos like this.
  16. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I had some de-agro on my wizard. I had no trouble killing them being 100 and with my Lady friend.:p
    suka likes this.
  17. Panzen New Member

So, as a returning player with only a level 45, the bunnies are a royal pain in the butt. I'm basically trade-skilling until this event goes away, or until they fix it (anyone developer listening?... <crickets>...)

If you're level 100, please don't post about how easy it is until you try it with a lowbie toon.

I just hope someone at Daybreak Games wakes up and figures out how to balance this.
    bugs and suka like this.
  18. Majesty Active Member

I think its good that everyone is able to voice their opinions good or bad here. Its what the forums are for and the dev's can see how everyone feels. I have low and high toons and will admit it is kind of a pain to take low toons out if I don't feel like bunny battling. Its great fun and humor with seeing this event. I'm sure not going to all of a sudden cancel my subscription after 11 years lol. I hope the devs had a great time working on this. Goodness knows keeping our population ALL happy is a rough job! This is a hand and hand business. We need the developers to want to come to work and do stuff for this wonderful game we love so much! They need us to have jobs of course. So anyway, I hope they had fun making this and I have LOVED the humor in this event :) . Hopefully with the lower levels not wishing it to be so rough, they can have the next event adjusted somehow for them. :) Hang in there for the ones that don't care for it. Hopefully your feedback will help them adjust for all next time.
  19. Thyrana New Member

I played Asherons Call a long time ago and they had an epic fight with the white rabbit and it killed hundreds of characters all attacking it at the same time
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  20. Demonicate Member

My lvl 70 got down in 2 hits without merc, with Kenny it was like 5 hits for Kenny and 2 for me, so I think the scaling is a bit wrong, but at least I got the die 15 times achievement in less than 10 minutes :D
    bugs, suka and Belenos like this.