Norrath is a Silly Place (with Killer Rabbits)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

lol, I am sure people that don't know about this think I am an idiot....umm, wait. Scratch that ;) I am out here killing everything in sight, trying to get a bunneh to attack me. Do I need to douse in carrot juice or what?
    Kurisutaru and FriggaWitch like this.
  2. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

I'm just quoting this entire post to make a one line comment. Seems to be the thing to do.
    Kurisutaru, Strings, Anunnaki and 5 others like this.
  3. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

What acheivement?
    I killed two (with my merc) and nothing seemed to happen, do you just have to kill enough or is there some quest starter?
    Kittybock likes this.
  4. Elinea Well-Known Member

So far, I've gotten achievements and some nifty little rewards from dying 15 times to a bunny, and from killing 50 of them. I really like the hats from the achievements :)

P.S. The description on the Holy Handgrenades made me giggle. Someone really knows their scenes lol.
  5. rutro Well-Known Member

I Wuv it....LOL>......don't take life too serious...but the gaming is a diff story....LOL!
    FriggaWitch and Kittybock like this.
  6. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Try not targetting them, just get close and they should change and attack.
    Kurisutaru, Algarrana and Kittybock like this.
  7. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

50!?
    Oh well, good thing we've got a week.
    I got an ornate chest from one (around nr 10) but that contained a level 10 shield (from a level 92 bunny) so that was a disappointment.
    Is there any counter anywhere?
    It's sorta hard to remember to keep track of how many I've killed.

What's with the "Iron belly" anyway?
  8. Gudum Active Member

Just a suggestion, when you want to replay to this thread, would you please stop quoting the entire initial post, including all the photos? It makes for very difficult reading when I have to keep scrolling, and scrolling, and scrolling, to get from one post to the next.
    Kurisutaru, Feldon, Zarriya and 8 others like this.
  9. Eradani Well-Known Member

Like and QFE
    Strings, Feldon, Zarriya and 3 others like this.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Kudos for the tweets and the event! :p
  11. Siren Well-Known Member

Okay, this is absolutely hilarious, and on top of having to jam in all of NotD as well! But whatever, away I go to Antonica (I recognized that exact tunnel right off, how sad is that? Lol).
  12. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

My mother was a hampster, and my father smelled of elderberries :)
    Wonderful event. Sad we don't get to see it on TLE, but so thrilled to see it at all!
    Siren and Kittybock like this.
  13. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I found that the ones in TS did not change, nor attack. Hopping zones :D I need BETTER BUNNIES! They haven't killed me yet. lol, I parsed this last one and he died to my Provoking Counter Attack..I'd not attacked so wondered what was killing him. Guess I'll turn off aggressive defense.
  14. kitteren New Member

IT'S THE BUNNY ANDY!!
    "He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about. Look at the bones!"
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  15. Gaulois Airlines In Combat, size never matter.....

I'm crying...This is not fair, just been on Splitpaw and Antonia Bayle to find that's you have this events, but it is not on Storms..... That's not nice... we should get it as well !!!!! Bad boyz !!!!! :oops:
  16. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Isn't Storms the French server? I can tell by your OUTRAAAAAAGEOUS accent.
    [IMG]
    Vainamoinen likes this.
  17. Omshanti Member

The bunnies are found anywhere. Two quests... one for killing 50 of them, another for dying 15 times. The helms you get as a reward for each step don't show up on my toon (Arasai). I've heard the Hand Grenades are broken also. The rabbits are also invis for me, and only targetable through my merc. Apparently this isn't the case for everyone, but it is a common bug.... so, a lot of time and xp debt for no title and broken rewards =) Have fun.
  18. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Lol This is way cool. Yous guys really did a great job !! Thanks for the fun

Oh I tried a rez but me Defib unit malfunctioned imagine that ,lol
    Kurisutaru, GrunEQ, Feldon and 3 others like this.
  19. Meneltel Well-Known Member

'What?! Now you've done it! The bunnies are angry! ANGRY I TELL YOU!'

I wonder who remembers who said that... and what happened after that...
    Algarrana and Prissetta like this.
  20. Elinea Well-Known Member

I've also stumbled on them by accident in Lavastorm, where they are sootfoot bunnies instead of ironbelly ones. I'm sure they're all over the place and it's nice to see reasons to go back into older, less used zones :)
    GrunEQ and Prissetta like this.