Nights of the Dead 2013 Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I feel your pain, Mophia; I've got 9 on Antonia Bayle (which originally started out as just 2 house-hoppers; I'm worried about Everfrost now...), 9 on Crushbone, where I started (including Uwk here), 9 on Splitpaw (all with Transfer Tokens ready to go, just in case...), 9 on Test (all very busy testing away, currently!), and 2 newbs on Everfrost, because I wanted to try the Beastlord on a Silver account, then realized it would be ridiculous to spend that kind of money/SC on a free account, so I made him (Good, Kerra) over here on my Gold account, and a female (Evil, Erudite, Warlock) to accompany him on his tours (or actually not, in case a cool house isn't Published and is in Evil-ville [Eville?]). ;->

On my Silver account(s), I've got 2 on Permafrost, 2 on Oasis and 2 on Freeport, but I think I'll leave those out of the various festivities; I may even leave my Everfrost kids out, I'm still debating. There's just too much in the way of functionality you really need with an account to do the "hols" up right. ;->

Uwk
  2. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

How dare you call getting plushies annoying!!! Especially rats ! Oh my goodness, I think we have become very spoiled little gamers:p
  3. Cuora Member

I can never get enough plushies too and now that my son has started playing, he wants to do the haunted house runs, so he will love getting these for his starter homes :).
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

PLUSHIES RULE!!! =8-D

Uwk
    Cloudrat and Avahlynn like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Currently, literally, testing out the latest Hedge Maze with a Test toon, and it's dawned on me that the scarecrows in there are very hard to actually target, either alive or dead--or, well, moving and not moving, whatever. ;->

Makes it tough to loot them, or even dispose of the body, if it's cluttering up the place until it decides to decay in peace. :-/

Uwk
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

A question: since the new recipes for Vampiric Mirrors are permanent (THANK YOU, KAITHEEL, DEVS, WHOEVER AND ALL THAT DID THAT!!!! :D), does that mean if we've Scribed the scroll in the past, we still have to work through whatever remaining charges we have, then learn the new one? Or do we "have" the recipes forever now, even if we don't get the new scroll this time, if we've Scribed the old scroll in the past? Basically, I guess what I'm asking is, are the charges based on the item, or on the recipes? :confused:

Uwk
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And did someone already comment on that in this thread and I'm just blind? :-/

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or, how about this: on the big baddy in the middle, put a recipe scroll for the whole set (like there is for the Paper Plate Armor types for Bristlebane Day) in his pocket or in the Gleaming Chest (heck, go ahead and make it LORE and/or HEIRLOOM), and let all the other critters who drop yet another "Nightmarish Ceremonial Plate ________" actually drop their candy type instead. If you want to make the armor pieces, it'll cost you 1 Candy to make each piece, but at least, hey, it's your choice...and you're guaranteed getting the right piece for your idiom (and make the resultant armor pieces Handcrafted and tradeable!). ;->

But that should probably go into the NotD Wishlist, since it'd probably be too much to do this year. :-(

Uwk
    Alexaandria likes this.
  9. Tabri Well-Known Member

Gonna ask anyway even though Im sure its too late. A bat petamorph wand maybe this Halloween? :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

If the recipe is already scribed and has any charges left when the event goes live, it happily just turns uncharged. No need for any fancy contortions as long as the recipe was in your book at the time. I *love* "automagic" stuff like that. :D (I was using a Test toon who already had the recipe in her book, and used that to verify that it was now no-charge.)

~Mum
    Avahlynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

That'd be awesome! Also, the non-zombie-summoning crow plushie (and the super awesome black "Darkcrow Etherwing" gryphon) now has me wishing for a crow petamorph wand. Pleaseplease?

Thank you for testing that mum! I am going to farm so much candy, and then I'm making a vampire mirror maze!
  12. Shadowscale Active Member

no bone wings? am disapoint....
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thought they already had something like that on SC?

Uwk
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot, thanks! I wish I'd thought to ask this before 4 of my 9 Test toons already got yet another scroll, but this will help the rest of them, and all my others once this goes live! :)

Uwk
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Dunno about Antonica or Commonlands skeletons, since I haven't tried those yet, but on my way to/from the Nektulos fun, I often while away many a happy minute on the beach, especially when I need to go to Loping Plains next and it's the middle of the night (I am NOT doing the Haunted Mansion there while the curse is up!), laying waste to various sorts of skellies (the free-roamers and the bone piles). Just tonight (well, last night/early this morning, actually, but you get the idea; the sun was down, it was dark and cold, therefore, night) I was chased by a couple of free-roamers on a couple of occasions, we mixed it up, I'd almost killed it (or at least, broke it into pieces) when it chickened out and ran away; sometimes they sink back into the ground again. The Nektulos free-roamers are definitely wimps. :-/

If I can shoot them from a distance quickly, they fall right over, usually dead with one shot or spell...and the bone pile dudes are pretty brave, I must say, and stick around. ;->

Uwk
  16. Kelvmor Active Member

Just wondering, if you could fix that bug with the mis-sized off-hand weapon on the Feral Lujien illusion? It's...off-putting.
  17. Kaitheel Developer

I cannot. It is an issue with the art asset or code interaction with the art. It is not something that can be corrected by design.

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cloudrat like this.
  18. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I was just running the ghost hunter race, and the blue and orange ghosts would disappear from time to time. I don't mean like the blue ones normally do.. but they would go away to where I could only see the green skulls. No one else was picking them up.. and It's not my computer. It ran fine for me on test.
  19. Mophia Active Member

Ok, got this from some players on Unrest server, and it probably wasn't tested on test.

A full group of 95's tried to take down the headless horseman. The one who turned the necklace in got insta-wiped, the rest lasted all of 3 secs, with a massive aoe flurry doing 160k each hit.

Can his damage be checked, as I am sure that this is a bit excessive, or was he planned for a raid group!!!!
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What's his official designation as a critter? I completely understand it may be a little tough to /target that in the middle of all that (believe me!), but I know that Altius in the Hedge is considered something like Epic x2, and without all the prior buffs, you're strawberry jam on toast and it's tea time--for him. :-/

But this does sound cranked up from what ol' HH used to be in the old days? I don't remember hearing about him being this tough. :-/

Uwk