New Marketplace Items: Bovochs and Bristlebane!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Associate Producer

No, she's one-of-a-kind.
  2. Vortex Elemental New Member

I don't come on here to praise you normally, but you need to get that video edited and slapped on TV.
  3. Kattt Well-Known Member

Are the non pink mounts (meaning the two not April 1st only) available limited time, or will they be available after the bristlebane event is over?
  4. Tesshin Member

W-what if the pink mount is just a prank? :eek:
  5. Foretold Well-Known Member

It's not on the market yet.... :S
  6. Tesshin Member

Pretty sure it's April 1st already, so...
  7. Estred Well-Known Member

Y'all see Youtube's joke? Man I feel sorry for anyone who believed it.
  8. Cyliena Well-Known Member

It probably won't be on the market until someone from SOE shows up in the office to flip a switch.
  9. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

The berry fed bovotch STILL isn't up.. :-/
  10. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Cant wait for pink one either ....
  11. Foretold Well-Known Member

It's 8:30 am in SOE land... I don't know what time they get to work, but if someone doesn't throw a switch soon, its starting to look prankish... :S
  12. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

OH really 5k SC .... uhhhh not happy :(
  13. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Its available now, but at 5,000 SC = $50 I think I will pass on this critter.
    Ridolain likes this.
  14. Tesshin Member

So it's a one-day mount, being sold for $50. Is that part of the joke? Did anyone actually try buying it to see what happens?
  15. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

As I told my guildmates...

"SOE's humor regarding the price of the berry-fed bovoch mount has fallen short of the mark. Given the recent uproar over how stupid Marketplace prices have been lately, charging $50 for a mount (as the "sale" price) is NOT funny."

Torryn's reponse?

"And 'joking' people into buying more SC is just not cool.
    Because you KNOW some damn fools are whipping out their credit cards right now."
  16. Iren Active Member

wow @ soe's greed
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

And before somebody asks, yes, it shows 5000 and yes it costs 5000.
  18. Foretold Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's so expensive I wouldn't even want to be seen riding it. It would be embarrassing to have people think I spent $50 on that. That's a wholly unreasonable amount.
    Natsume and Qixil like this.
  19. ShyMidnight Active Member

Right, could be! :p
  20. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I'd of gotten 3 at the usual mount price, but am only getting one at the 5K price (yes I am getting one. All my sc is either double or triple sc so it's not $50 for me, along with my free SC each month). So, they really lost 1000 :) Off to transfer the mount to my BL. SInce she has the pink warder, she needs the pink mount.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.