Necromancer Spell/Pet Issues (Consolidated)

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Jakanden, Jan 4, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-BlackRay Guest

Hi all dont know if it has been discussed yet, but where are the pet weapons and armour like old eq1 did ? they could simply add them to our pets to fix the dps / mitigation or improve on them. Would love to see this added as it would have a whole new way at how the pet works :)

Gravesender
  2. ARCHIVED-Treilician Guest

Know it appears in the necro bug list, but have they made any mention of fixing the dark heart sacred heart line, i am fortunate enough to have both of these at master level, but description of both spells are they give exactly the same amount of power, per regen, and cast have the same recast time, other than you can cast both of these on someone there is absolutely no benefit i can see to having both.
    Or is the description wrong?

Noir
    50 Necro <Amenta>
    Splitpaw
  3. ARCHIVED-MrGrimm999 Guest

I have found another broken spell. The trainer ability Camtur's Tantelizing Aura does not do anything if our other buffs are on, nothing.
  4. ARCHIVED-Heelga Guest

Camtur's Energizing Aura only adds to the Mitigation pool, the same as Magi's Sheilding. However, based on the description of Camtur's - it IS broken. I have submitted a bug report in regards to this. It does not add to any other factor it lists aside from base Mitigation.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ponno Guest

I'm not sure if this is new or not I did not read through all 17 pages of posts, but I did check the original post and it was not there.

So what I noticed was Lich Adept 3 was draining my health while I was standing in my room in merchant mode doing nothing. It's nothing major I would loose 3% health and regen it right back, just thought I would make a post and I bugged it in game
  6. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

That's how lich is s'posed to work... it takes health and gives you power, no matter if you're in combat or not.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ponno Guest

I never noticed it draining my health when my Magic was at 100% before.
  8. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

Yep, that's how it's always worked though it can be less noticeable depending on what food you're using.
  9. ARCHIVED-Nibblar Guest

Message Edited by Nibblar on 08-08-2005 11:39 PM