Marketplace Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Thordalf, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I have an Aerakyn gal that has a set of the ice blue storm wings thing from Frostfell; they replace her wings, so when she gets near Santa Glug, the feathered ones poof away and she's back with her regular (much larger!) leather wings. :)

Uwk
  2. Evilary Well-Known Member

lol, now that's funny.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, ice blue is kind of her theme, so they look really good on her, either set of wings. :D

I should have her worship E'ci one of these days; is that an official deity we can get an altar for? :)

Uwk
  4. Evilary Well-Known Member

Apparently E'ci is not one. Just like I want to have Luclin for mine.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, she'd be cool, yeah. :-/

Sigh... :(

Uwk
    who's trying to think: which deity's alignment do we need next to be able to have an altar for? Are there any imbalances among them?
    Geroblue likes this.
  6. Dgkelly38 Active Member

In preparation for next year, maybe a clockwork cart for sending tavernflies back home?
    Twyla and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What I would love as far as clockworks go would be an A.T.M. robot like they have in Gnomeland Security, even if there's just limited charges. Some sort of remote banking like the remote Brokering we can do with paid accounts. ;->

Didn't we used to have something like this in our homes way back when, to go with the Mailboxes we can still have there? But that capability got taken down? :-/

Uwk
  8. Sheyn Member

A Re-Skin of the Tinkerer's Wings (either the gold metal frame, or silverish metal frame) ... but with Patchwork Fabric

Like the patchwork crab, bear familiars, or pride horsie mount type patchwork
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I would love bags that if in my character's inventory, I click on my harvest depot, and it fills with the mats I need for that level of crafting. Probably not possible though.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Something akin to the Frostfell Shopping Bags, when you're out harvesting? That sounds quite, quite cool! :D I can't imagine why they wouldn't be able to...or did you mean something more akin to the Ponies and Goblins? /ponder

Or, you'd have, say, a Tier 5 Materials Bag, and you'd click on the depot and the depot would drain of all the Tier 5 stuff and it goes in that bag? That...might be trickier to pull off. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The later. Click on a depot, and it gives me the mats I need for level 1 thru 10 crafting. and so on for other bags.

I typically take double what i need... but 10 or 20 if I need 1 or 2.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Usually, if there's crafting stations in the same spot as the harvest depots (and when I have my own setup, rather than in another's guild for us, this is exactly what I do), I'll just craft away and not think about it twice...until I need more materials and I've run out of things in the middle of a gear twinking for my newbs. X-P

For the most part, I often keep mats in my Shared Bank, except for the two guilds where it's Me, Myself, and I, The Horde, all by our lonesomes. Then I'll shift all the things that can be duplicated at home (stations, depots, etc.) from a guild hall (Jiminy Christmas, those things are expensive in Status! :eek:) to a nearby 6-room house, where I can park everything and devote it to crafting (and sometimes Broker Sales Crates, depending). My two Guild Halls are both the T1 in Gorowyn; everything else you might need, Banker, Broker, Recipe Salesman, etc., are right outside the doors, literally. :)

My main issue is, again, running out of things unexpectedly...I really need more Ponies and/or Gobboes. :-/

Uwk
    Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  13. Evilary Well-Known Member

Don't you have like a bizililion characters? How can you need more ponies...:D
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Because only about a handful or slightly more outside of Public Test are up to triple digits in levels -- literally. I have......one on Antonia Bayle, two on Halls of Fate, two on Maj'Dul, one on Skyfire, a couple on Thurgadin, and all the rest are on Public Test, and are basically all the toons there, with the occasional one I'm actually using to test on their specific tiers. ;->

And not even all of those tripler folks have ponies or gobboes. I should do the stupid Qho timelines all the way with all the non-Test triple digiters, or at least send out the Tradeskill Prestige gobboes more often (though they don't help with holiday mats). :-/

Uwk
    Geroblue likes this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have 5 on Maj'Dul, two can do rares. 8 on Skyfire, 5 can do rares.

I probably need to send them out more often.
  16. Kiche New Member

I'd like to see some of the premium fluff items from previous expacs put on marketplace... The recipes especially. Id also like to see character animations, more/new appearance items. I'm not a fan of the crates, it feels like borderline p2w, but i do buy them with the monthly discount from subbing.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I know quite a few of the recipes are on the Marketplace from the Collector's Editions; are there more on the Premium ones (I kind of hope not)? :(

I always get the 500 SC monthly; I don't bother with the crates, but depending on what's in 'em, I can see where it could be edging that way... :-/

Uwk
    who'd also like more/new appearance items, etc., and goodies from the past World Events, if we don't get them on the Loyalty Merchants any more :(
    Geroblue and Twyla like this.
  18. Dgkelly38 Active Member

Other than designing new hairstyles, can the Devs make a token that allows some races to have one from another, like a Half-Elf with the Fern Top, or an Arasai with the Dark Bargainer?
  19. Dgkelly38 Active Member

That and an item that lets EQ 2 Erudites look like the EQ 1 type Erudites found all over EQ 2's version of Odus... unless there's already such an item.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  20. Athenia Well-Known Member

All of the armor from Battlegrounds (as appearance armor). I have, once again, fallen in love with a set that came out of there and is not obtainable in-game.

I just wanna look awesome, pretty please!
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.