Marketplace Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Thordalf, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Hua Mein? Sure. But my little fae has wanted to be able to fly inside the Felwithe for the longest time.

I'm thinking that they could create a new little quest series along the lines of what fae and arasai have to do to get Xegony's Blessing. Call it Xegony's Smile. A quest series that teaches all characters of any race how to shrink down and fly inside the player housing that currently prohibit it.
    Traesta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh! That would actually be pretty awesome; even the Personal Dojo wouldn't be out of access then. :)

Uwk
    who compared the Dojo vs. the Retreat as two of the non-flying extremes I can think of ;->
    Hartsmith, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  3. Kenn Well-Known Member

What about a category that shows the 20 most popular items. I've bought a ton of progression potions and even sometimes I fiddle around trying to find it again, so some players may miss it all together. A popular item is popular for a reason, and maybe I'm missing out on something cool. I would like to click the popular box and see what's cookin.
  4. Jrox Well-Known Member

How about some updated appearance gear. I mean some good appearance gear. I buy appearance stuff on the Market place a lot. Well I used to. Now it all feels old and stale. how about a reboot!?!?
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They could always re-open Player's Studio... :-/

Uwk
  6. Athenia Well-Known Member

Seriously if they did this I'd have a lot of content to give them. Put my art skills to use, pleeeeeease. <3
  7. Redd Member

MP is easy to find. I prefer more deals, lower prices on the guild writs.
    I use the mp when I need items like crafting potions, harvest boxes etc. Once I get those however I will not use the MP for several months until I either remake or go to a different server. Altaholic here.

The interface is ok, The dbc window for the monthly 500 would be nice if I can access that again once I get settled. Not a big fan of buy this now or you wont get it. I will almost always buy it but I am not liking it one bit. I want choices!

It would be nice to retain what I paid real money for, such as harvest boxes so when I remake it will be waiting for my new characters. Or some kind of way to put into a shared bank so it will be there when I remake. Maybe a shared mp vault for the no trade stuff, let the mp retain it so we just collect it when we remake.

Its a virtual item so it should be retained imo. Its not like someone is going out and coding a harvest box for me late at night. Unless that is actually happening?

I like artistic stuff, things to hang in guild halls, things to add to mounts. Paints and dyes for armor and weapons would be kinda cool. Sparkle effects! Living paintings would be neat but prob need another 20 years before those are a thing.

Pets with an AI for conversation, gets a little lonely out in the plains with just me and my stupid cat that just stares back at me. Could use that In the game as well.

Music!!! I like to make music, would be cool to buy instruments and make our own music, I bet people would love that.
    Id spend some good money on instruments to use in game, or be able to make instruments.

I like to make things so recipes are a big deal, as opposed to just buying the item outright. Make me work for it!

Mini-games!!!! Any kind of mini game. Sometimes I just veg and hang out with ppl at the docks or harbor, or waiting for a raid to get built or finish etc.

I can find the mp pretty easily, even with my eyesights.
    For a while I was getting this odd steam error and I put off buying anything from it for a long time until I had to buy something so I fixed it myself after googling it.
  8. Juull Member

I'm hoping you are still looking for suggestions here - I use the Marketplace fairly frequently, and I have a few - it needs new content!!

I would really love some optional colors for the headpieces that we have - I know they are very difficult to make new due to the wide variety of hair styles/head types in the game, but recolorizations of the ones we have would be lovely, especially the flowers and simple crowns. I would absolutely love different metallic finishes for those - ie silver, copper, and gold.

More armbands and ring options as well! Again, recolorizations of the base pieces that already exist would be wonderful. Now that we have wardrobe (and feel free to have a look at how many unlocks I have in my closet already ...) I very much enjoy coming up with new outfits and changing them up fairly frequently.

I would seriously love some new cloaks as well - I have quite the collection already, but as I play in 3rd person it is the one item that I can see most of the time, so I change it up fairly often. My dream cloak would be a cloak of many colors made of patchwork squares - it could even be easily rethemed in different colorways to go along with seasons/holidays - I would probably buy them all!
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen to all of these, but I would add one more category: BELTS! Belts that we could SEE, belts that could be just about anything (plates, chains, sashes, circlets of flowers around the waist, solid metal, etc.). Some outfits you can buy have something occasionally around the waist, but I'd like a separate option. :)

Uwk
    Breanna, Geroblue and Twyla like this.
  10. Dristlin Member

Honestly be nice to have a way to mark certain houses as a favorite to show up first. That way when I open it I can have a choice in the top one or set storage.

Would be nice to have a house actor that can be used to stand in for unlocked (hire any where) mercenary.- that might be a good way to do the collectors/market place mercs.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Exactly. Some of my characters have enough houses that I have to scroll down to the one I use the most.

On some recent accounts, I did the Mara Estate quest from Yun Zi. I accessed it first, so it is in the top of the list.

For previous purchases/accounts, it would be great if I could move my fave prestige house to the top of long lists of that character's houses, and it would stay there.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. parissa Well-Known Member

I would love to see more prestige houses added to marketplace... Been a while since we got any... One of my favorite zones that I would like to see as a prestige house is nek castle... Also any way we can get the fright manor deed available all the time? Like the snowy dwelling
    Conshak and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The Snowy Dwelling is available all the time? Cool! :D I just usually try to get one during Frostfell... ;->

Uwk
    who agrees that yeah, having the Fright Manor available year-round would be awesome :)
  14. Conshak New Member

City of mist please! I have more houses than I can decorate but I still like to add unique ones and seem addicted to large or extra large houses.
    parissa, Breanna, Geroblue and 2 others like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think they already have City of Mist? Or had, at any rate; if it's the thing that comes with its own "city" and "moat" (fillable/drainable), then, yeah. I don't know if it's still available, though; I, too, would like to see all the prestige places back again, if only on the Marketplace.

If they can bring back the recipe books from the CEs, why not? :)

Uwk
    Breanna, Geroblue and Traesta like this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I haven't seen City of Mist, I don't think I have anyway.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it has a lot of "city" buildings and open air places, which increase darn near exponentially if you drain the moat. Since the moat can be filled up again at the touch of a button, I wouldn't recommend stuff that might drown. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

It was offered in one of the CE a couple years ago.

Yes, the water can be drained or filled whenever you want. However, it isn't really a moat, but more of a giant man or dwarf made pool with three massive platforms connected by bridges. I like it, but still haven't decorated it despite wanting one for my good froglok guardian with water filled and then one for an evil fighter with the pond dry.
  19. Shwetty Active Member

dont give a fig about appearance, it if doesnt have stats, im not buying.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As in, armor, weapons, etc.? That's not ever going to be on the Marketplace, for concerns about making people "pay to win," and rightfully so.

Uwk
    Hartsmith and Geroblue like this.