Heroes' Festival 2014 Issues

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Cyliena, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Hushed New Member

Same issue is happening to my wife's character. Taunting, temp buffs on ther chars, etc won't help her get the credit.
  2. Thand Well-Known Member

For some reason all access have stopped getting double currency for the Initial and following kills. Earlyer the currency from the achievement and the initial quest was being doubled but no longer for for my characters who have not done it before.
    Veysha likes this.
  3. Thand Well-Known Member

Also now for some reason on crushboen we are getting the second warning announcement but the puppets never spawning. In antonica and in stonebrute atleast we have seem teh second warning 4 times so far with no spawns
  4. Hushed New Member

My wife was able to petition and a GM to reward her with the achievements, which she had attended the kills for, but was not getting any updates, tokens, etc. She also was not getting the debuff which is really the progressive buff. This might be a clue for others with the issue, to realize it is a bug.
    Cyliena and Badwolfe like this.
  5. Burningice Coldfire Member

Clicky pets maybe?
  6. Veysha Member

The quest rewards (10) are getting doubled, but the subsequent rewards for killing the same mobs again (5) aren't being doubled
  7. Tkia Well-Known Member

It's basically a bug with melee based damage. Neither my 55 brigand or 52 ranger can make a dent on Baelon or Theer but I took my 55 Enchanter to both and she got credit for both from spell damage. She also maxed out her skills for both blunt and piercing on them but non of that autoattack damage actually went through. My level 40 defiler is currently happily spell casting on Theer and has just got credit.
    I've tried throwing a few tinkered gadgets on my brigand and summoning a limited pet but those didn't get through either. Anyone have any suggestions for an easily accessible spell casting gadget that might work until they fix this?
    Badwolfe likes this.
  8. Badwolfe Member

I can't tell you how pleased I am to find that I'm not the only one finding this problem. It was so humiliating being laughed at on general chat the other night, because according to other people my hits kept missing, despite me spamming my hotbar. Hopefully they will fix it on Tuesday :)
  9. Tkia Well-Known Member

I've found one fix for scouts. Evasive Maneuvers will go through. That's the end ability of the scout line in the Shadows AA tree. Spec it and stick it on your hotbar. I was also going to test out hex dolls to see if they go through as spells. If anyone has a tailor feel free to check it out and let us know.
    Veysha likes this.
  10. Scaash New Member

OK what is Going on here. 2 Hours Nothing Some times Double messages then a spawn Some times No spawn for a Name on that Cycle. What are you Devs doing for this. I would appreciate a response at least on whats going on. Zone timers freezing you know people are losing whole days of play for this Heroes Festival. At first it bugged me and I let it go figured you get your game together pick up the pace but it seems to just get worse. This is not how the into the 10 year of the games birthday.
  11. Greedon Active Member

Mobs broken AGAIN on Oasis server, no spawns for over 2 hours. Can this be fixed?
  12. Katrionaugh New Member

Seems like The Epics went for lunch on EverFrost server as well, asked in General Chat and everyone has been looking for them for hours.
  13. Mozil Active Member

I have a tailor and a level 38 bruiser that can't hit the two highest level mobs, I won't be able to play until tonight but I'll test it out then if no one else has.
  14. Lenolian Active Member

Did you read the forums ?
  15. Tkia Well-Known Member

I still didn't get time to test but I did pull out my tailor and check the recipes. All of the hex dolls debuff which probably counts fine as a spell. However, none of them seem to do any damage as part of the effect so I don't think they'll solve the problem as it needs a point of damage to register I think.

Anyone found anything else like AA abilities or clickies that will work for the various melee tanks?
  16. Phano Member

I, too, am having the issue of not being able to register a hit on Baelon with a level 57 Monk. It looks as if I can get on his hate list with taunts, but without a hit the buff never kicks in and I never get credit or rewards when the puppet is destroyed. I have also tried spamming my only magic damage Crescent Strike with no luck.

I have a petition in and a reply, but I haven't been in game for a GM to discuss it live.

Any wise suggestions (not wise cracks) greatly apprciated. :)

~Ph.
  17. Phano Member

Very shortly after posting I was trying Baelon again. After not getting any hits again or the buff I backed off just to wait. At that very moment one of the awesome GMs PM'd. After waiting to see if I received credit for that Baelon battle (for which I did not) the GM awarded the credit. It does seem that it is not working as intended. No big deal. Hopefully Tuesday's update will rectify this issue.

Thanks to the GM who helped me!
    ~Ph.
  18. BlueGrass Member

Qyenos merchant is missing level 50 chain armor chest piece.. On Oasis

Pretty fun events IMO .
  19. Phano Member

Yes it has been fun. I especially like the puppets. It has been amazing to see so many players in one spot!! The calling out in General when a puppet is up at a certain location and the general support of the entire community has been awesome.

~Ph.
    Kaitheel and Shmogre like this.
  20. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I just want to say that this is one of the most well done events I've seen. No one is left out, everyone is working together without being forced together, no way for people to grief each other... It's just really a nice thing to see people working together and content.
    I just want to thank the devs that put this together. ^_^ Pat yourselves on the back for a job well done. :)
    And thank you whoever stayed up to keep spawning the mobs over night. 0.0 That is dedication. (Or atleast, I heard the automatic spawning was broken and someone at SOE was spawning them personally.
    Hijinx, Kaitheel, Tierisch and 3 others like this.