Heroes' Festival 2014 Issues

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Cyliena, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Maachilie Member

VALOR :Event buggy since 7 Hours..... :(
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

I've been logged on for almost 4 hours on Everfrost and all I've seen is 2 calls for Baelon and currently no sign of him showing up again.
  3. Tierisch Well-Known Member

I'm on Oasis and I've been sitting in front of Roslyn at her caravan in Sinking Sands for a couple of hours now (Been watching shows on my laptop while waiting :p) and not a single spawn.
  4. Charlice Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the muppets are on strike on Funrest too. :mad:
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Butcherblock server: They were working fine for a while last night but around 1:30am EST or thereabouts, they stopped spawning again (complaints in general chat for no boss sightings despite waiting at spawn location for an hour or longer). Have had my character parked at Baelon all night and scrolling up her chat box now, don't see any announcements from the actor crew, so appears he has not spawned all night. Seems the fix was only a very temporary solution to get them to spawn again.
  6. Noctew Active Member

It sounded to me like the "fix" was manual because of a code freeze for the expansion and GMs are spawning the mobs, so outside regular customer support hours, nothing will spawn. I think.
  7. Saoirse New Member

Same deal on AB. One lady has done them all night and no spawn. I've been here in CL for 90 minutes, no spawn.
  8. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Someone on Oasis thought it odd that the spawns stopped just when the City Festival was over. Did the two somehow get linked?
  9. Saoirse New Member

Okay, all spawns on AB happened in the last 60 minutes.
  10. Veysha Member

Lvl 56 swashy. I've attempted Baelon 4 times and cannot get credit. Can't hit him at all. I do notice that the offensive buff is not showing up or incrementing. I've been in raid groups and solo. Started the fight from when he popped and I've had aggro as well. Not sure what the issue is.

I've got a lvl 20 wizard with all the mobs she can get to up thru Theer in SH. she gets buffed and can do melee and spell hits no problem
  11. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

The merchant is only in the Qeynos Capitol District, not Qeynos Capitol District #2
  12. Lenolian Active Member

Did you try getting in the hate list by other means than direct damage ? heal, temp buffs...
  13. Arclite Well-Known Member

If it ain't broken then don't.....think SOE will not find a way to break it...:p
  14. Veysha Member

Threw everything I had at him, taunts included. Last attempt I was there with one other person to start off an I was definitely his primary target on the hate list.
  15. Greedon Active Member

Been waiting Oasis server for almost 2 hours, none of the puppets have spawned, whats up?

G
  16. Greedon Active Member

It would be nice if support would respond at least us know by way of server notice this is being worked on.

G.
  17. santargria Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem to spawn very well in freeport today - something appears not to be working as well as yesterday
  18. Schnooky Member

All up now
  19. Arclite Well-Known Member

can a CS member please spawn some on Splitpaw server?
  20. Merriel Well-Known Member

Butcherblock:

Worked fine for a while today, even got a few bosses after getting back from time away from home, but have had a character parked at Trakanon in Kylong and haven't seen any messages or Trak spawns in about two hours.

Just want to thank whomever has been doing the manual resets on these so we can at least enjoy them for part of our weekend, if not the entire time. :)

Edit: Heh, just got first announcement in Kylong Plains right after I posted this. :p