Heroes' Festival 2014 Issues

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Cyliena, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

1. Roslyn has been in Sinking Sands for nearly 50 minutes now, even though the boss had been downed about 40 minutes ago.
    2. The Heroes Fest merchant in NQ is missing
    3. My main logged in just after the event started and didn't get an in-game mail, but I saw other people mentioning they had one.
  2. Mysstie Well-Known Member

I got no emails and I also can't find the merchant in North Qeynos. Did find the one in Freeport.
  3. Keller Member

same with Eidolon Jungle, Sinking Sands and Kylong on Crushbone.
  4. Katrionaugh New Member

When I ask the Guard where to find the Festival Merchant the Guard tells me it is to the East which puts it outside the Gates to Antonica. Go to Antonica ask a Guard they have no clue what I am talking about.
  5. Veysha Member

Merchant popped late on Freeport as well - about 3:10ish.

There doesn't appear to be a BP for the Trakanon Chain armor on the merchant (Trakanon's Splendid Breastplate?)
  6. Keller Member

Merchant still missing in Qeynos on Crushbone. Also none of the puppets have respawned after their first dead.
  7. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Referring back to the #1 comment in my OP... maybe the caravan is not supposed to de-pop and that happening in Kylong Plains was a bug. I sat for quite a while in Sinking Sands expecting her to "move" elsewhere and from reading other comments, it seems that she stays and the boss will just eventually re-pop.

Thinking about it, when I picked up the quest from Roslyn in KP she didn't have a feather over her head.
  8. Amfish Active Member

Had all puppets spawn, apart from trak. His camp, if we are in the right place, isn't even up. No merchant in qeynos either but freeport one is there. Splitpaw server
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

This seems to be the case so far. I've been doing what other posters have been doing, park a character at one location and go to the others checking.
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

Butcherblock server:

Darathar spawned once in Antonica and twice in Commonlands (since early this morning when the festival started), but haven't seen him since. Been moving back and forth between both spawn locations on one character, see the same people sitting there waiting for him to spawn, but he has not spawned again for quite some time.

Trakanon - I helped take him down several hours ago. Right after we killed him the caravan vanished, and from what I've been hearing, has not reappeared since, and no one has seen him.

Djinn - I have been watching for him since before we took Trakanon down, only leaving Sinking Sands long enough to down another boss, then returning again immediately to see if he has spawned yet (my character on my secondary account). I've had her sitting there now for the last hour without moving, and keeping a close eye on her screen, and Djinn has not spawned as of yet. I have asked several times in general chat if anyone has seen Djinn at all today, but have had no replies to my query.

Didn't have any problems with the other two, though I don't know if they have spawned again or not. Haven't seen any complaints to the contrary in general chat.
  11. Hermmit Active Member

Apparently, the first 2 days of Heroes' Festival is the test period.
    Feldon likes this.
  12. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I see the merchant now in NQ on the Everfrost server.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Thankfully, the merchant file was something that was already on the servers, so we were able to manually spawn it in Qeynos. Hopefully that zone doesn't crash over the weekend for any server (crosses fingers)!

~ Kaitheel
    Cyliena, Keller and Virgatus like this.
  14. Brax Active Member

Well on Valor there is no respawn of the 5 mobs. Waiting for more than 2 hours now.
  15. Virgatus Member

I've also been camping the caravans and have yet to see the puppets
  16. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

wait...does that mean we wont see a fix until next week sometime? I'm sure the emphasis is on beta, but it would be awesome if we could all enjoy this live event this weekend, as well :)

17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Splitpaw I believe has seen:
    Djinn - Once early this morning
    Darather - Twice early this morning
    Baelon - Three times, throughout the day.
    Theer - Once, around 1:30pm (Its now 6pm)
    Trakanon - Not sure its popped at all, no Caravan at all.
  18. Keller Member

merchant has been confirmed in Qeynos on Crushbone. Too bad I need a bit more tokens :)
  19. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you all for the reports. We are aware of the inconsistent issue with the patchwork mobs not respawning as they should, and have been trying to diagnose it and work to resolve it for the last several hours. I'll keep you informed as to our progress!

Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  20. Virgatus Member

Thanks for the update Kaitheel!