Heroes' Festival 2014 Issues

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Cyliena, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Looks like all zones announced the play starting about five minutes ago...folks are waiting to see if anything spawns.
  2. Shmogre Well-Known Member

All puppets are up, fights are commencing. :^)

[Correction: Sinking Sands just announced a bit ago, a while after the others]
    Virgatus likes this.
  3. Virgatus Member

They are back up. Thanks for the fix!
  4. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

anyone else randomly one shotted by these puppets? ive had it happen to me once, and others a few times. Pinnochio's revenge! ;)
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Update...

We've been implementing some temporary fixes directly to the servers over the last few hours, while the cause of the issue is continuing to be diagnosed and resolved. It's still getting some work.

~ Kaitheel
    Virgatus and Shmogre like this.
  6. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

everything for trak depopped again, freeport server...
  7. Sylvain Member

Freeport had a rough start but things seem to have ironed out some. The spawns could be a little faster considering I will be needing several hundred tokens for what I want. ;) Maybe a surprise 2X token weekend for all access is in order? :cool:
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Update...

A permanent solution is being implemented, but due to our expansion process it cannot be pushed out until the next game update, which is on Tuesday, and although that is not that far off, we wish it were sooner.

The even better news is that we have teamed up with CS to better ensure that Roslyn Mischeva respawns and restarts the event on a regular basis, until then. That way she and all of her numerous clothwork creations will make their appearances no matter what server you are on!

~ Kaitheel
    Cyliena, santargria and Shmogre like this.
  9. Kaitheel Developer

Glad to hear that the bumps in the event are feeling smoother for you, Sylvain. Just be sure that you aren't just camping one of the zones where Roslyn Mischeva and her clothworks appear. They're in numerous zones!

~ Kaitheel
    Sylvain likes this.
  10. Sylvain Member

Hehe thanks so much for the reply, and advice. I'm not much of a camper. :cool: I have been enjoying the event so far just need to grind out some tokens for some guardians to help protect Slyboots's Darklight Palace. Thinking my Isle of Refuge Vet reward may need at least one as well *weg* ....... Back to the hunt!
  11. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Taking damage during the fights but logs aren't showing anything hitting me...
  12. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Heh, I was one of those...I forget my wrist with Aspect of the Dragon is equipped. My squishy allies bap me over the head a few times, and then I finally remember to take it off. <grin>
    Prissetta likes this.
  13. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Trak seems to be broken on Unrest. No spawn in a couple of hours, so far.
  14. Boldac Active Member

So, no double currency for members with the heroes fest currency???
  15. Cucuy Member

Just did Theer on a level 29 character and didn't get credit for it. Is this working as intended?
    Veysha likes this.
  16. Sylvain Member

I have come up with a few ideas that seems to be working on my server among the community minded adventurers.

Those that want to help can work as "spotters" and call out in general when the festival mobs are about to spawn and after as the mobs are engaged. It helps to give the mobs health / zone / and location. IE: "The Djinn Master 75% -1422, -229, -532 in Sinking Sands" or "Trakanon is about to spawn 845, 10, 61 in Kylong Plains"

I have found this to be helpful for those just logging into the event and makes it fun for everyone. I do like events like this that bring the community together for a common purpose, and makes for interesting "general" chat as the crowds of players gather.

Just my 2 coppers / Slyboots - Freeport Ranger :cool:
    Veysha likes this.
  17. VeilShard Active Member

Issue - Just a small one but I went to go purchase the level 10 chain set of armor for appearance gear it looks like there is only 3 peices available whereas the other sets are complete for level 10 and I'd like to save my tokens by buying the lowest level set for appearance
  18. Keller Member

Before I went to bed (7 hours ago, sorry was too tired to post back then) all the puppets were spawning. Some popped every 30 mins (Antonica and Eidolon) others took a bit longer (but not longer than 90 mins). The one in Sinking Sands had (a one time issue?). The caravan was announced in the zone. We waited like 15 mins till the puppet would spawn, but instead we got a new message of the caravan arriving. The puppet did not spawn, we had to wait another 15 mins. Killed it it (and that was my fifth puppet, so I got the achievement for killing them all).

This is a true heroes story from Crushbone :)
  19. Badwolfe Member

I'm level 50 and in the same boat as you. Last night I attempted to take part in killing Baelon and Roenn but didn't get credit for either. Asked in chat if anyone had any ideas and it turned out that I wasn't even hitting these mobs, all my hits were missing. I thought that was odd because I had been spamming my combat arts , so find it odd that I didn't even manage to do needleprick of a hit at least. In order to have the achievement completed, you need to hit the mob at least once.

I tried Baelon twice and my combat arts, weapons just doesn't even scratch the surface of his belly :(
    Veysha likes this.
  20. Tkia Well-Known Member

Same problem on a level 55 brigand that just doesn't hit either Baelon or Theer. I presume it's the lack of damage that results in the lack of credit but I've been told that level 20s have managed to get credit somehow. Any clues on how if you can't hit the mob?
    Veysha likes this.