Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Lurge Annenchurge New Member

Add another for the WTB Newsies crew !
  2. Tallann Senior Guide

You might be interested in knowing that on Sunday, February 8th, at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) PST / 3:00 a.m. EST, in Greater Faydark...a halfling will be in Kelethin, fretting about what to bake for a very important event.

Also, on Sunday, February 8th, at 5:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 p.m. EST, in Obol Plains...a shaman who is in tune with the spirit world will be seeking volunteers to investigate a distressed soul's plight.

- Tallann

Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Life™, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.

Additionally, one never knows when a Guide might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug or the Unexpected Spare Time bug and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "General" and "High_Level" channels that many of you listen to.
    Table Lamp likes this.
  3. Bixzi New Member

Wow.......I always seem to miss the guide events. I never see anything pop up in General Chat, and for some reason I'm not getting any alerts when this thread is updated. I guess I need to just keep this thread open at all times if I ever want to see a sprig of mistletoe!
  4. Miragian Well-Known Member

Thank you for offering the quest and my sympathy to the poor guide that had to deal with what looked to be half the server showing up.
  5. Foretold Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was a mobscene :S But thanks again for the Newsies quest!!
  6. Guide Croakis Guide

Coming on Thursday 2-12 around 4:30pm pacific in Halas... a flock of lil firebreathers will be looking for love!:rolleyes:
    More Soon!;)
  7. Tortue New Member

I'm ready for the next Newsies :p !!
  8. Bixzi New Member

Will we have a chance to help anyone find their true love over the weekend?
  9. Kinyoubi Guide

Iz Lady Erollisi Day, an TRU LUV iz in da air!

On Monday, 2-16, at 7:00 am PST, a young couple will need your help to reconcile and find each other again in the chill of New Halas.

On Tuesday, 2-17, at 6:00 pm PST, there's a strong possibility that the young man in question hasn't learned, and will need help once again!
  10. Tallann Senior Guide

On Sunday, February 15th, at approximately 5:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 p.m. EST, near the docks in Gorowyn...a troll will be working on a love potion for a future boyfriend who just needs a bit of persuading.

- Tallann

Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Life™, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.

Additionally, one never knows when a Guide might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug or the Unexpected Spare Time bug and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "General" and "High_Level" channels that many of you listen to.
  11. Kinyoubi Guide

It's a Party!

[IMG]

WHO: Hosted for you by your Guide team!

WHAT: The Antonia Bayle server Festival of Crowns party!

WHERE: The Isle of Mara, near the Village of Shin
    WHEN: Sunday, February 22, at 5:00 pm PST
    WHY: Why not?
    THEME: Love ... love won, love lost, good love, bad love, love of a good friend, love of a good cheese ...

Please come wearing your best party outfits, and we'd LOVE for you to take part in some poetry readings, share a tale of love won or lost, or even step up and tell some jokes about love or romance!

We hope to see you there ... we're so excited!
  12. Guide Croakis Guide

Wednesday 12-18 around 1pm pacific in Thundering Steppes.. a "slightly" scatter-brained halfling will be looking for some fayberrys...
    then around 5pm pacific in Halas near a famous statue... some baby dragons will be out celebrating Erollisi Days! :D
    Be sure to come celebrate with them ;)

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  13. Peace Member

Thanks Croakis. Missed both, as worked late but still appreciate all the effort. Perhaps later on my 'drakeling' can manage to make a few of the hatchling and Halfling events.
  14. Tortue New Member

any Newsies upcoming ??
  15. Guide Croakis Guide

Coming up on Thursday 2-26 around 4:30pm pacific in Darklight Woods, a father will be looking for someone to watch over his.... o_O "children".... I have heard they are "well behaved"... :oops:
    More Soon!:rolleyes:
  16. Guide Croakis Guide

Nothing to report..... "yet".. but I will try to let you know as soon as I hear something is coming up ;)
    Tortue likes this.
  17. EvilDIE Member

Any newsies soon? :)
  18. Annie New Member

Ummm as nobody has mentioned it for at *least* 12 hours, pleeeease could we have neeewsies sooon!

I like big bags... (betcha all singing Jethals song now aren't you!)
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I won an extra character slot this month from LoN so I would love Newsies as well. Saw a few people in homeshow asking about it too. Thank you :D :D :D :D :D
  20. Eles Well-Known Member

Newsies Newsies Newsies Newsies Newsies Newsies in AB please :D
    onegai!!:(