Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Awkk Well-Known Member

Did you look in Cardin Ward? She is behind a building, just one over from the building Steve Echgar is behind.
  2. Spectre Active Member

It was my error. I went back to CW before updating in PS lol.
  3. Charitey New Member

4. Guide Croakis Guide

I have just heard... that there will be orcs out on the loose tonight (Tuesday Dec 30th) around 5:30pm pacific in Commonlands!! ;)
    Thursday around 4pm pacific in Frostfell Wonderland... I hear the a jolly fellow has a game to play!!:rolleyes:

More Soon!:D
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Saw the announcement of the one in Commonlands but could not find it.
  6. SandsMans Active Member

Grollkjr says, "Thanks for all the dead orc priests!" :D
  7. Guide Croakis Guide

*peers around cautiously....* :cool:
    Psssssssttttt...... If I was a Halfling... which I am not... :D but if I was... I would stay away from Enchanted Lands on Thursday around 4pm... I hear that some trolls have plans!!:eek:

More Soon! :rolleyes:
    Idaho Iksar and Mindsway like this.
  8. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Dear Guidess... Though most of the time I'm on the Freeport server, I do have cousinss that remained behind on Antonia Bayle server. They are in dire need of getting their newly formed guild hall up to level 35, and have freindss that can assist with the Nebulous Newsiess quest.

On Freeport the Nebulous Newsies is quite popular and seemss to happen quite frequently. Wass hoping to see a Nebulous Newsiess here on the AB server sometime soon. Had missed all the fun and frolicking during December due to that four-letter word called work. Could one of you please run the Nebulous Newsiess quest sometime ... soon?

The guide that was on Freeport today, the poor softskin, was an entire raid force (and then some) stalking her spawn pointss. We had a wonderful time at 2 FPS there, and she handled every right fasst. /applauds
  9. freep4life New Member

Some of my guildies have been asking me to request the guide quest ; "Technical Difficulties". so I am asking. Please, They would like more assassins in the guild hall.
  10. Greenfuzziefrog New Member

Oh, that would be great. I know some people that would love to have that assassin also. Please lets get that quest going ;)
  11. Tallann Senior Guide

I don't have anything specific to report yet, but we'll keep those requests in mind and try to accommodate them sometime in the not-so-distant future, so keep your eyes peeled and your ears to the ground!

- Tallann
  12. Tallann Senior Guide

As it turns out, I have specific things to report sooner than I had anticipated!

On Monday, January 12th, at approximately 6:00 p.m. PST / 9:00 p.m. EST, in the Withered Lands...a highly skilled tinker will be looking for people who are capable of tracking down some schematics pages.

On Tuesday, January 13th, at approximately 5:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 p.m. EST, in Obol Plains...a shaman who is in tune with the spirit world will be seeking people who are interested in helping a distressed soul.

- Tallann

Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Life™, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.

Additionally, one never knows when a Guide might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug or the Unexpected Spare Time bug and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "General" and "High_Level" channels that many of you listen to.
    Smallcorners and Kinyoubi like this.
  13. Table Lamp New Member

Dear Guides,

You are so much fun! I was wondering if it would be possible to request four quests (sort of like four wishes!) on Antonia Bayle during the morning or early afternoon:

1. Axe and Ye Shall Receive
    2. Sleeping Ugly
    3. Dumsel In Distress
    4. I can't find the name of the one that rewards a Rolling Pin for a house item in Qeynos.

My wife and I really appreciate your hard work. We aren't high enough level for the Newsie, Withered Lands, or Eastern Wastes yet but we hope to be able to soon.

Thank you for volunteering your time and making us laugh.

Mr. & Mrs. Lamp
  14. Tallann Senior Guide

Sure, we'll keep these requests in mind. Keep an eye on this thread for updates!

But just to be sure we're scheduling them at the right time for you to attend them, what time zone are you in?

- Tallann
  15. Table Lamp New Member

16. Mindsway Well-Known Member

EDIT: nevermind I see it's on AB hehe, thanks. Was just making sure.
  17. Greenfuzziefrog New Member

Thanks for all the fun you have provided us!!!!:p There is one more question that we would jump for joy if we could have one of our wonderful guide's come out and give it to us so we could play. The name is Kael or Be Kaeled. Mu guild is always looking for these fun quests and this is one that has been quested.
  18. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Aww tonga sticks! Wouldn't you know it, had some plumbing problems that required an emergency fix. So forgot about being online and in the game for the Newsies Quest. Guess am doomed to get it on AB. /sad lizard
  19. Guide Croakis Guide

Be on the lookout on Thursday 1-15 for some... errr... o_O "tourists" roaming around Halas around 4pm pacific... :oops:

More Soon! :rolleyes:
    Mindsway likes this.
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

My friend asked me to post asking if it would be possible to have the Newsies quest on a Monday night. Every time it seems to have happened when she is scheduled to raid and would love to get this quest. I have another friend that needs as well but not sure when is the best time so will figure that out and make another request but I know Monday night won't work for him.

Thanks so much for running these events for us!