Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Foretold Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the Newsies quest :D I picked it up on three toons. I love the backpack appearance!
    Mindsway likes this.
  2. Hevnoraak New Member

the Newsies quest was awesome!! ;) Probably my favorite part was status points endowment, but all of it was defintiely worth it, hehe.
  3. Nokomiss Member

When will the next newsies be given out?! :)
  4. Tallann Senior Guide

On Sunday, January 18th, at approximately 12:00 a.m. (midnight) PST / 3:00 a.m. EST, in Butcherblock...an axe-obsessed dwarf will be seeking the help of people who truly appreciate fine craftsmanship.

On Sunday, January 18th, at approximately 5:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 p.m. EST, in the Eastern Wastes...an experienced coldain will be hanging around just outside the entrance to Kael Drakkel, eager to offer advice to anyone who happens to be interested in exploring the dungeon.

Looking ahead to next weekend...on Sunday, January 25th, at approximately 5:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 p.m. EST, in the Frostfang Sea...a researcher will be looking for people to help him out with his interest in all things fungal. (I'll post a reminder about this one as the date draws closer -- I just wanted to go ahead and give everyone a teaser now.)

For those who still need to see that shaman who hangs out in Obol Plains, don't worry -- I'm sure he'll be around again in the not-so-distant future, but I don't have anything specific to report about him yet.

- Tallann

Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Life™, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.

Additionally, one never knows when a Guide might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug or the Unexpected Spare Time bug and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "General" and "High_Level" channels that many of you listen to.
    Table Lamp likes this.
  5. Table Lamp New Member

Thank you for sending Axxl our way! We really enjoyed the RP and the quest.
  6. Ysabeau New Member

Let me add my thanks as well! I've been hoping for many years and across two servers to be offered this particular quest. It was well worth staying up to 3 and is greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

drat I missed the newsies have 2 toons I'd like to get it on
  8. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Thanks for the Kael Quest. I love the shrinkie!
  9. Guide Croakis Guide

Coming today.. Wednesday at around 12 noon pacific.. I have heard that a young ogress plans on a sight seeing trip in Feerrott... o_O something tells me this could be trouble! :confused:
    Thursday around 4pm pacific in Thundering Steppes... "Houston... we have a pet problem!"..:eek:
    Sunday the 25th around 5pm pacific in Eastern Wastes... a coldain hunter will have a challenge for those brave enough to try it! :D

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  10. Tallann Senior Guide

Just as a reminder, this will be happening as planned on Sunday!

- Tallann

Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Life™, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.

Additionally, one never knows when a Guide might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug or the Unexpected Spare Time bug and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "General" and "High_Level" channels that many of you listen to.
  11. Guide Croakis Guide

Coming today Wednesday at 2pm pacific in Butcherblock... a hunter in need of supplies will be looking for some assistance..;)
    Thursday at 4pm pacific in Thundering Steppes... a magician who has lost their mojo :eek: will be looking for LOTS of help.. :D

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

hope to see the newsies again soon on AB got some toons i want to get it on
  13. Margaritas Active Member

I too would also like to see newsies... I am a bit slow and never caught on to the quests in the past and missed out every time!
  14. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

2 More hours for the Magician one. woot =3
  15. Tortue New Member

When will be the next Newsies ??
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I need Newsies on a few toons to help a friend level up his guild. He needs as well and has the next few days off work so hopefully we can see the event very soon. Thanks much! You guides are so awesome!
  17. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Well someone goofed... :D
  18. Kinyoubi Guide

Dem silly Gnomes, erasin' da Kwest Posts!

Tonight (Thursday), at 4:30 pm PST, a fair maiden will need lots of help to select her perfect mate! Help us kick off Erollisi Day in Antonica!
  19. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

There we go. Thanks Kinyoubi!
  20. Nunya New Member

WTB Newsies!!