Fractured Red Gemstones

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Arieste, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Estred Well-Known Member

Um, they are 400 Vendor Bought and we don't know the Craft Cost yet, the Converter Stone costs 50 Etyma though so a Converted Potent is 425 total, which since you got use of the Potent till you got Energized, seems fair to me.
  2. Encori Active Member

Crafted should be 295, but I wouldn't notice the difference at 300.
    This recipe should not have charges, or it will defeat the purpose, and wouldn't be as good as just dropping a few more fractured gems.
  3. Tabri Well-Known Member

Glad they are doing this.
  4. Draylore Well-Known Member

Yes it is a very good thing they are doing.
  5. Tabri Well-Known Member

On that note not glad if there are new green sparkling gems on other gear that still make raid gear still useless.
  6. Atan Well-Known Member

Eh, can anyone honestly say what we had was vetted. Its hard for me to praise the change when they launched with a system that was completely wrong, There is so much wrong with raid loot its just sad.
  7. Kuulei Well-Known Member

o_O

They only changed the look of the gems (Icon) to look more like, well, gems. :D
  8. Ucala Well-Known Member

uh...I think he meant more like
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Isn't that PvP gear? The thread is about fractured red gems and I thought they meant the new look of the gems when they mentioned sparkling green, so sorry :rolleyes:
  10. Estred Well-Known Member

Nope that is the Fabled gear from the new Fabled Zones. It's applicable in a way since like Energized it also has only 1 Slot.
  11. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Oh figures, I never got a fabled drop while I was on beta, only legendary :p
    just what we need, more "glass" gear (no stamina only dps)
    but I see where they can have better stats than Energized, then again the energized is barely above 3/3 potent :rolleyes:
  12. Ranga Active Member

Can anyone on the US side tell us poor EU cousins how much the fractured reds and the recipes are please. I can't wait until midnight I have to know now.......HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  13. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

the recipes need to drop first =P

coming from accursed sanctum raid
  14. Mae- Well-Known Member

We already posted, 400 for the gems from the vendor, 50 for the conversion stone. Recipe is dropped so no cost to buy, and no one got it on test so nothing but our best guess on how many etyma to craft.
  15. Ranga Active Member

Thanks but didn't they change the price of vendor stuff between beta and TOV> I expected them to do the same for this too. I was hoping for confirmation of vendor costs as we don't even know when we'll get the update (although I have to go check update notes next)
  16. Encori Active Member

crafted cost is 300, confirmed (guk.Encori - crumbling emporer)
  17. Atan Well-Known Member

Finally got the recipe last night, and yes its 300.