fatal errorr

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by phlik, May 19, 2017.

1. Charmaine Active Member

Nope...
  2. illuminated New Member

I can't log in. But I still saved money by switching to Geico.
    Scrappyz and Laaw like this.
  3. Nitetrain New Member

1 day refund all around. well.... wishful thinking anyway
  4. Obarra New Member

Same issue here. I'm getting seriously annoyed with DBG. At least 2x a month I cannot use the service I am paying for. Seriously considering not renewing my subscription when my current period ends.
  5. Rebel New Member

It would better if they just said "we are working on the problem". Silence is bad for customer loyality
  6. Laaw Well-Known Member

there we go a new race Gekkos
  7. santargria Well-Known Member

There is a message a the beginning of the forums

Or was a few mins ago
  8. Rebel New Member

true about that. Why pay for something you can"t use
  9. 6419 New Member

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Golum Active Member

Again, seriously...It is time to start looking for a new game. Bet they are too scared\embarrassed to to post up\down time and was it scheduled\unscheduled monthly....If I ran my SQL and Oracle servers like this I would be fired.
  11. Laaw Well-Known Member

big red letters
    santargria likes this.
  12. Charmaine Active Member

They are saying it on the one server that they have up.. just not on forums, because they know how messed up they are. DBG.. isn't that "Tweets" for *********?
  13. Eltee Member

Agreed. Just anything so we know they at least acknowledge there is a know problem.
  14. PsiberDaemon Active Member

getting the same error here on Antonia Bayle. Was working fine this morning...
  15. Charmaine Active Member

yeah, it took them HOURS to put it there ... HOURS
  16. Endee New Member

[IMG]
    Can't i log on!
    Hellfiren likes this.
  17. Isparian New Member

HOW do they manage to achieve this on a game that's running for 12+ years now ... and it's not like population is growing and overloading things!
    Kalika, Athabasca and Charmaine like this.
  18. Merriel Well-Known Member

Stupid storm, just had to come through and knock my power out for an instant. I was so content, just decorating my house in game while others were all trying to get into the game due to the login issues. Now I am one of the many getting this error. Even tried validating game files first, but to no avail. I hope this problem is fixed soon, DBG. I see a lot of angry posts above mine, many with threats to quit subscribing. If only there were another game out there somewhere with as awesome a decorating system as this game has (or better yet, a decorating system like SWG had after the combat upgrade when you could rotate items on an axis). I would think about leaving as well, if such a game existed. :D
  19. Laaw Well-Known Member

server mergers bring us closer together, on the forums just not in game
  20. Charmaine Active Member

SWTOR has a decent deco scheme... just sayin, and they don't crash all the time... and they have nice graphics... and... yeah, pretty sure I'm going back to that game...